Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? (8724 Views)

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by rittyrita: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
I love french kissing, but I don't know how to kiss it and I can't even ask my guy to give it to me. Maybe its because
I'm shy,Pls how do I go about it?
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by rexertea(m): 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
It's not good to ask somebody for a permission to go for french kiss, rather you should have a strong body language in order to communicate across to a male that you want to go for french kiss and hopefully it will work that way.
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by Dave6: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2009
Your guy must be a new bf; if it hasn't occurred, there'll definitely be a time when there'll be strong chemistry, then you'll know if you really know how to french kiss.
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by omega25red(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
it's not a good i dea to say "GIVE ME A FRENCH KISS" it's easier to say give me a kiss and if it passionate it might lead to a french kiss.
Why is that something that is on your mind anyway
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by CrazyMan(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
Like some posters said earlier, it isn't advisable to ask a guy to kiss you. Instead get him in the mood and you can be rest assured that it would be his pleasure to give you the kiss of your dreams.
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by TheSeeker(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
If he's not giving you, ask him joooo
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by pinkstar(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
Babe,in my own opinion it is not bad cos that is the way you want 2 express your feeling 4 him,but one bad thing about guys is that,the read meaning into everything ladies do,may be he wants 2 kiss you,but is scared of bringing up to your knowing,so you will not be mad at him & wants you to do the asking first.My best advice is dnt go asking 4 it 1st,but if he is the shy type do it,apart from that reason let him ask 4 it 1st.This picture will guide you.

Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by joxiri: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
damn nairaland cracks me up this is just a funny thread, if you want a french kiss plant it on ur guys face if he like u i dnt see why he wnt want a french kiss and if he dnt then dude must have issues
and for the record theres nothing wrong in wanting or having a french kiss, its not like its sex and theres nothing wrong in having or wanting sex either
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
Girl if your feeling him go for it wink
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by aristole(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ Poster,

U re making me giggling here.How old are u?(Just wanna know if u're still a "minor".Considering your bf's age as well. EMOTION IS TO PUT THINGS IN MOTION.Get the Ball rolling.Create an atmosphere of love.Sit in his laps.Some seconds later;Kiss him.Simple!!!
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by whitelexi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
There are ways of getting a french kiss without asking for it.
You people watch movies and u see it happen all the time and yet u dunno how shocked shocked shocked

Ok, draw close to him looking him in the eyes, when you're close enough, glance at his lips and then gaze him in the eyes again. . .

You may need to tease him that way twice if he misses the move the first time - some guys will be wondering if its for real or if u're teasing, but when u do that twice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . .  Except he's a slacker.
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by aristole(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Na u know sha!
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by Beaf: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2009
I'm always very very very very willing to be asked such questions, the babe doesn't even have to know me at all sef o!
I would always prefer if you just gets down sha instead of wasting yeye time asking. grin
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by Spinkz(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
hey sister, there is no school for kiss. don't ask him just do it and as the time goes on you will be the best kisser.
Re: Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? by parasite(m): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
ye ye fowl come collect french kiss . why your guy go give you french kiss when your mouth dey smell like fowl shit. ok pls forgive me . come to bnl idu depot and tell man of god to give you french kiss, grin[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Does Dress-Sense Matter? / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.