Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. (20832 Views)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by dotcomnamename: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
[s][s]
theshadyexpress:
Fayose carry go...keep speaking truth to power. nobody is above the law not even the self acclaimed all and mighty mr do-no-wrong in aso rock. its just a matter of time before he bites more than he can chew and be rest assured that he'll be cut down to his size.

i cant support a president who:

1) sees himself as a god

2) sees citizens of the same country as unequal in rights

3)divides the country along religious and voting lines

4) is ready to negotiate with shekau but will go to any length to prosecute a yet non violent Nnamdi kanu

5)saw war on boko haram as war against the north because he was not in power but now condemns them when in power

6) is yet to come out to condemn the fulani cattle rearing militia despite the fact that they've killed thousands of innocent people and are now the 4th deadliest terrorist sect in the world

i can go on and talk about the economy,civil service, budget et al but i'll rather stop here

what we have in aso rock is a barefaced hypocrite and a extremely vindictive one at that, i don't really blame some people that are supporting him cos truth be told some are not paid and i can testify to this but they are blinded by the 'media governance' his party offers. its just a matter of time before their eyes will be opened.
character is the true definition of every man. it's like pregnancy, it can be hidden but not for long.

and for those paid APC E-hustlers that'll label me an IPOB, be sure that im not but i refuse to live a lie. Nigeria belongs to everybody and everybody has equal stakes in it if you guys don't know this, well thats not for me to worry about
[/s][/s]

STORY

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by phemmie06(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Are you there with him. I guess you are scared of him mentioning your name. If he failed to mention your name cos of the covenant you don make together, PA Anineh will do that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by 9jahomie: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
theshadyexpress:
Fayose carry go...keep speaking truth to power. nobody is above the law not even the self acclaimed all and mighty mr do-no-wrong in aso rock. its just a matter of time before he bites more than he can chew and be rest assured that he'll be cut down to his size.

1) sees himself as a god

4) is ready to negotiate with shekau but will go to any length to prosecute a yet non violent Nnamdi kanu

5)saw war on boko haram as war against the north because he was not in power but now condemns them when in power

6) is yet to come out to condemn the fulani cattle rearing militia despite the fact that they've killed thousands of innocent people and are now the 4th deadliest terrorist sect in the world

i can go on and talk about the economy,civil service, budget et al but i'll rather stop here

what we have in aso rock is a barefaced hypocrite and a extremely vindictive one at that, i don't really blame some people that are supporting him cos truth be told some are not paid and i can testify to this but they are blinded by the 'media governance' his party offers. its just a matter of time before their eyes will be opened.
character is the true definition of every man. it's like pregnancy, it can be hidden but not for long.

and for those paid APC E-hustlers that'll label me an IPOB, be sure that im not but i refuse to live a lie. Nigeria belongs to everybody and everybody has equal stakes in it if you guys don't know this, well thats not for me to worry about

You are as dumb as your Mr. Fayose!

In every country in this world, when "arrested", you are obliged to make a WRITTEN STATEMENT in respect of whatever the Police have ALLEGED against you.

Even if you write a single line to say "I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT".
Your statement is then presented to a JUDGE, in court. This is the first thing a Judge reads about you and any connection to the case.

That is standard procedure, Mr. FOOLISH FAYOSE.

FAYOSE AND HIS LIKES (like the poster above) SHOULD STOP RANTING AND PLAYING TOT HE "GALLERY OF THE FOOLISH ONES".

Nigerians know better. undecided undecided

In no distant time, Fayose and his #EkitiGate Criminals will also have their own day....very soon.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by remedysolution(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
theshadyexpress:

1) sees himself as a god

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by MhizterWalker(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
My broda Fayose has said it all. Until his so called anti - corruption fight is holistic, I think he should focus on revamping the economy. Even wen Jonathan administration was in power, this same corruption was on and yet the economy was vibrant. Buhari knows nothing but de-marketing Nigeria to international investors.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
ultimateballer:

so you are happy Buhari is silencing the opposition? The Nigerian masses are unintelligent fools

Another dumbphuck!

The "Opposition" decided of its own FREEWILL.... to be CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS!

Who gives a phuck if they are all rounded up in Prison?

Abeg, park-well joor.......... Na turn -by-turn, Fayose will have hi sown say, very, very soon.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by remedysolution(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
man you're a big fool
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by iconSAGE1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
This APc goverment has this Allodoxaphobia i.e for for opposition or criticism, speaks volume of the so called Repentant Democrat ... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by todayboy: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
You have said it all Buhari is a tyrant and nothing more

theshadyexpress:

1) sees himself as a god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Montaque(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
chucs:
This stu.pid governor should shut his mouth. Thesame goes to the person who quoted him. Seriously,youths of this country should start reading wide. There is no way this man will come out in a modern world and make such assertions because most people abroad know their law.
If you have a reservation to his statement, we will be happy to have a re-joinder from u. I see you are a broad and you know the law. hope its nigerian law?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Pavarottii(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
idieagle:
Don't worry it is turn by turn e go soon reach ur turn. Thief ole carry am go

Did u even read the post?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by godoluwa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
politricks:
When they were stealing did you tell them 'lets say no to corruption' now that they are being interrogated you are now saying 'lets say no to tyranny'.
young man, ao many APC member has buhari prosecute? I love war against corruption but not one sided that buhari is playing

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
theshadyexpress:

1) sees himself as a god

Nairaland.....Kiddies avenue!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Ahmeduana(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
olatunji21:

Who is more of a buffon, Ur fada or d President?
THE GUY NEVER INSULT YOUR FATHER, WHY INSULTING HIS FATHER? MODERATOR HOPE YOU THEY SEE THIS? And IF you let it fly by and you didn't anything about....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Montaque(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
lastpage:

In every country in this world, when "arrested", you are obliged to make a WRITTEN STATEMENT in respect of whatever the Police have ALLEGED against you.

Your statement is then presented to a JUDGE, in court. This is the first thing a Judge reads about you and any connection to the case.

FAYOSE AND HIS LIKES (like the poster above) SHOULD STOP RANTING AND PLAYING TOT HE "GALLERY OF THE FOOLISH ONES".

In no distant time, Fayose and his #EkitiGate Criminals will also have their own day....very soon.

Lastpage!

Where did u learn your own?
where is the accused right to silence?
you people are forgetting your fundamental rights just 8 months into baba's assumption. we still have 3 years and to go o.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Horlawale1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Basketmouth don open mouth again ooo **3 in fella voice.

Next on the list will be Ben Obama grin grin grin tongue

Waiting for the day this fayose will also be detained and he will have nothing to do to it.

Ponmo cutting governor.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by phemmyutd(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
godoluwa:
young man, ao many APC member has buhari prosecute? I love war against corruption but not one sided that buhari is playing

If you are sure the APC members are corrupt, What stop Gej Administration from prosecuting them?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Abugab(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Its no force, Metuh has to write his statement and state his own side of the story. QED
Fayose should be preparing for his own.......meanwhile he can take over the role of Metuh before the hammer drops on his head.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by jajad: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Mr. Lastpage, you are either ignorant, or a barefaced liar.
In the US, You are advised of your rights to NOT to say anything that can be self incriminating. Your lawyer should be present during questioning, and he/she will frequently tell you to not answer any " dangerous " questions. The accused does not have the responsibility to make the prosecution's case easier.

Everyone who watches TV has heard, "You have the right to remain silent"

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by godoluwa(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
phemmyutd:

If you are sure the APC members are corrupt, What stop Gej Administration from prosecuting them?
immunity, btw we need to be against hypocrisy. hypocrisy is when u think all APC loyalist are not corrupt. Saraki's case has died down, Amaechi case has died down etc all because they are in APC. May God open the eyes of all APC ZOMBIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by mymayor: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Is like nigeria is gradually becoming a state of anachy where people will just be arrested and will be refused to be taken to court to prove them guilty. If this should persist,I seing a danger loom for nigeria,so let the ruling party and their president do the needfull. I thougth I had that our intergritty president was given two(2) vehicles from the arms deal and even his so called spokes man femi Adeshina was given 50m and nothing was done. Why is that the opposition has been the hunted?we should be careful if we want to sustain our democracy. My advise to this govt is to make their findings before arrest and the sispect should be taken to court immediately to avoid been partial in their fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by godoluwa(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
jajad:

Mr. Lastpage, you are either ignorant, or a barefaced liar.
In the US, You are advised of your rights to NOT to say anything that can be self incriminating. Your lawyer should be present during questioning, and he/she will frequently tell you to not answer any " dangerous " questions. The accused does not have the responsibility to make the prosecution's case easier.

Everyone who watches TV has heard, "You have the right to remain silent"
lol, most of those that comment on this kind of post are under 18 so never be surprised sir

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Yksoul(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
THE MANUFACTURER OF OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE,YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED,SAID BY A PROPHET.BECAUSE OF THE JUNE 2014 ELECTION FRAUD YOUR MASTER-MINDED.ONE PROPHET SAID YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by igala1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ashi mape yin ko ti kan yin. Na turn by turn Gomino e never reach your turn
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Yksoul(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
THE MANUFACTURER OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE,YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED,SAID BY A PROPHET.BECAUSE OF THE JUNE 2014 ELECTION FRAUD YOUR MASTER-MINDED.ONE PROPHET SAID YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
...as Nigeria slowly, inexorably, tragically, goes to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by biltem: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
The tactics of these corrupt riddle individual like Fayose and his colleagues is noise making and shouting witch hunt and cry that Buhari is planning to silence them. This they do believing that will scare Buhari from pursuing the prosecution and recovery of their loots. They are now disturbed that the man remain unperturbed.
Methu made similar noice some,days ago before his arrest when the EFCC sought and obtain some relevant information to build up relevant evidence which they already have. What EFCC said was that Methu is being held to enable them conclude the required investigation on the others who are currently at large. By the action of EFCC, the detention is no longer by the commission but by the court.
may i advise the wailers to advise all that are involved to return the loots they shared to enable them get amnesty not only from men but from God. It is currently men judgement but they will all face God judgement to which no wailer can say anything.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Henovy: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
libertyfather:
Fayose is back from new year break

Yes o. E don wake up from sleep. His saving grace is the immunity but that will roll away in 2018!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by mymayor: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
During GEJ administaration,anything about the opposition,you people will shout foul,and keep saying cos they are opposition,but now the opposition can not say anything,they will be arrested. We should have the fear of God in all what we do. Am not against figthing corruption,but the method is wrong and needs to be changed if truely we want to win the war on corruption

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by ojnnaco(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
theshadyexpress:

1) sees himself as a god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Daughter, Margret Weds - Photos / Reps Urge Shell To Suspend Planned Relocation Of It HQ From Port-harcourt / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.