Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. (20828 Views)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
chai! dis is d kind of guy i need in my life jor,not all dis chewing gum boys. I love u for dis. keep it up
No wonder divorcees are everywhere now. A warlord marrying wailer =?? I just pity your future offsprings

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by ODUBEZE: 2:17am On Jan 09, 2016
fitzmayowa:
[b]

This is the reason why most people scream witch hunt you get evidence first before arrest not arrest before evidence....

I miss ribadu, during ribadu's tenure as EFCC chairman we never had cases of people been arrested before they get evidence against them...

Don't mind these hypocrites! Every right thinking Nigerian knows that something is wrong with the way PMB is handling corruption!
I want him to fight corruption but it shouldn't be one side.
I am beginning to think that someone is threatening some PDP members that is why they are trooping into APC where they are suddenly becoming saints.
It is well!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Mamog(m): 5:24am On Jan 09, 2016
biltem:

i think u need to reference the trends on this case before u pass aspersion. Was Buhari entitled to the cars given to him. Secondly was Adsina that received the money to his or company's accounts.
we are talking about money meant for security that one person shared out as he wish. Please don't let us bring sentiment into this issue. In a matter of weeks or months thousand of people may be loosing their job due to action or inaction through corrupt practices of the previous administration. If u will not be involved u will definitely know some one close to u that may be affected. Let this government recover as much as they can.

we shouted like this when Obasanjo was doing similar things . We also called it selective but we forgot that we have start somewhere and somehow. If Jonathan has continued to wage war against corruption during his period we probably would have had some level of decorum and our economy would have been better for it.

A thief is a thief.. if everybody who collected money from Dasuki is a thief then Buhari and Femi are thieves also and should shamelessly submit themselves to the EFCC. .. same way EFCC paid money to Dar Communication and not Dokpesi is d same way money was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors headed by Femi..
As for Buhari we are aware the office of the SFG takes care of past presidents so buhari is as guilty as Everybody mentioned in Dasuki saga..
And APC should as a matter of urgency publish how Buhari has spent his security vote in d past Seven months along side other PDP presidents in d past 16years and how other sitting governors both APC and PDP has spent their security vote in the last 16 years.

God please save Nigeria from tyranny.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by asadike(f): 5:26am On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

No wonder divorcees are everywhere now. A warlord marrying wailer =?? I just pity your future offsprings
says an almajiri with four mothers.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by brabus(m): 6:03am On Jan 09, 2016

You are as dumb as your Mr. Fayose!

In every country in this world, when "arrested", you are obliged to make a WRITTEN STATEMENT in respect of whatever the Police have ALLEGED against you.

Even if you write a single line to say "I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT".
Your statement is then presented to a JUDGE, in court. This is the first thing a Judge reads about you and any connection to the case.

That is standard procedure, Mr. FOOLISH FAYOSE.

FAYOSE AND HIS LIKES (like the poster above) SHOULD STOP RANTING AND PLAYING TOT HE "GALLERY OF THE FOOLISH ONES".

Nigerians know better. undecided undecided

In no distant time, Fayose and his #EkitiGate Criminals will also have their own day....very soon.

And how long does it take to write statement in saner clime? #justasking
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Billygee2u: 6:25am On Jan 09, 2016
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Billygee2u: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2016
theshadyexpress:
Fayose carry go...keep speaking truth to power. nobody is above the law not even the self acclaimed all and mighty mr do-no-wrong in aso rock. its just a matter of time before he bites more than he can chew and be rest assured that he'll be cut down to his size.

i cant support a president who:

1) sees himself as a god

2) sees citizens of the same country as unequal in rights

3)divides the country along religious and voting lines

4) is ready to negotiate with shekau but will go to any length to prosecute a yet non violent Nnamdi kanu

5)saw war on boko haram as war against the north because he was not in power but now condemns them when in power

6) is yet to come out to condemn the fulani cattle rearing militia despite the fact that they've killed thousands of innocent people and are now the 4th deadliest terrorist sect in the world

i can go on and talk about the economy,civil service, budget et al but i'll rather stop here

what we have in aso rock is a barefaced hypocrite and a extremely vindictive one at that, i don't really blame some people that are supporting him cos truth be told some are not paid and i can testify to this but they are blinded by the 'media governance' his party offers. its just a matter of time before their eyes will be opened.
character is the true definition of every man. it's like pregnancy, it can be hidden but not for long.

and for those paid APC E-hustlers that'll label me an IPOB, be sure that im not but i refuse to live a lie. Nigeria belongs to everybody and everybody has equal stakes in it if you guys don't know this, well thats not for me to worry about
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by leel969(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2016
Keep running ur mouth yose,very soon u wil totaly go down and i wil be last to laugh hard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by amtaken(f): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2016
I adopt this article from a-z.
theshadyexpress:
Fayose carry go...keep speaking truth to power. nobody is above the law not even the self acclaimed all and mighty mr do-no-wrong in aso rock. its just a matter of time before he bites more than he can chew and be rest assured that he'll be cut down to his size.

i cant support a president who:

1) sees himself as a god

2) sees citizens of the same country as unequal in rights

3)divides the country along religious and voting lines

4) is ready to negotiate with shekau but will go to any length to prosecute a yet non violent Nnamdi kanu

5)saw war on boko haram as war against the north because he was not in power but now condemns them when in power

6) is yet to come out to condemn the fulani cattle rearing militia despite the fact that they've killed thousands of innocent people and are now the 4th deadliest terrorist sect in the world

i can go on and talk about the economy,civil service, budget et al but i'll rather stop here

what we have in aso rock is a barefaced hypocrite and a extremely vindictive one at that, i don't really blame some people that are supporting him cos truth be told some are not paid and i can testify to this but they are blinded by the 'media governance' his party offers. its just a matter of time before their eyes will be opened.
character is the true definition of every man. it's like pregnancy, it can be hidden but not for long.

and for those paid APC E-hustlers that'll label me an IPOB, be sure that im not but i refuse to live a lie. Nigeria belongs to everybody and everybody has equal stakes in it if you guys don't know this, well thats not for me to worry about
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by allthingsgood: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Brainless buffoons came here to support a thief, looter who has no respect for his own mother let alone the President!
Why nag? If you feel efcc is stepping its bounds, then proceed to court! Afterall you are a sitting governor with resources at your disposal. Stop the wailing already!

And to even read stop silly comments from some dumb persons supporting corruption! How do u expect nigeria to be great when 90% of the treasury is in private hands. The worst parts is many of these slow ones are living below poverty line with no jobs. But tribalism, religious bias and hate has placed their brain under their slippers! Smh
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by prof12(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2016
The guilty ones are always afraid
Fayose is scared.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by awoluyi(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2016
I have always wondered whether Nigerian politicians think through statements they make or pay attention to consistency. I am surprised that Gov Fayose has knowledge of what obtains in a "saner clime". Why did he refuse to apply such honourable and nobble ideas in conducting the last Local Government Council elections in his state? It's unthinkable that pdp won all the LG positions. Presently the nation is in bondage with "iruwa ogiriwa" (all manners of characters) finding themselves in leadership positions. A nation that has inconsistent, undisciplined, visionless, touts, self-centred and dumderheads as rulers can not progress.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Montaque:

Where did u learn your own?
where is the accused right to silence?
you people are forgetting your fundamental rights just 8 months into baba's assumption. we still have 3 years and to go o.

You are CONFUSED!

"Accused Right to silence" means "the accused has the right to remain silent ....UNTIL he/she has their LAWYER/LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE PRESENT".

Once your Lawyer is present (to advice you on what to say), you are then obliged to SAY/WRITE based on his "legal advice".

Note: Your Lawyer CANNOT even sit with you or write your statement for you....... but he can advice you BEFORE/AFTER you have made your statement.

Finally, imagine if every accused decides to "REMAIN SILENT FOREVER" (assuming that was to be the intent of that 'right to remain silent'), do you think that will stop a Judge from imposing sentence, ...just because the accused decided to remain mute?
grin grin
The "law" made these provisions to protect an 'accused' but it is also aware that some accused may try to "abuse it" in order to pervert the course of the law!

Have you heard of the phrase that "Silence implies guilt/acceptance of guilt"? undecided undecided

I hope you will receive this "free education" l have given you and make the best use of it? I paid "good money"for my own education!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by ddippset(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

You are CONFUSED!
"Accused Right to silence" means "the accused has the right to remain silent ....UNTIL he/she has their LAWYER/LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE PRESENT".
Once your Lawyer is present (to advice you on what to say), you are then obliged to SAY/WRITE based on his "legal advice".
Note: Your Lawyer CANNOT even sit with you or write your statement for you....... but he can advice you BEFORE/AFTER you have made your statement.

Finally, imagine if every accused decides to "REMAIN SILENT FOREVER" (assuming that was to be the intent of that 'right to remain silent'), do you think that will stop a Judge from imposing sentence, ...just because the accused decided to remain mute?
grin grin
The "law" made these provisions to protect an 'accused' but it is also aware that some accused may try to "abuse it" in order to pervert the course of the law!
Have you heard of the phrase that "Silence implies guilt/acceptance of guilt"? undecided undecided
I hope you will receive this "free education" l have given you and make the best use of it? I paid "good money"for my own education!
Lastpage!
damn boy, why you go hard on him like that?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Just wondering how dis cow get his facts.......anyway he dosnt need to have one to fool d gullible ones
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by theshadyexpress(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

1) The last time i checked, pdp referred to gej as jesus

2)Where? How? You want him to resign and hand over to an ibo man?

3)Pej insulted the northerners in rivers, pdp accused Buhari of planning to Islamize Nigeria in the south east and then Namadi sambo came to the north here in Kaduna and told us not to vote APC because pastor osinbajo is a pastor who has 500 churches. Google is your friend

4)How is namdi kanu a non violent person? Has he changed his plans to burn down the "zoo"?

5)His statement is dependable but can you compare that to gej who said he is being soft on boko haram because they are his brothers? Google is your friend.

6)What will condemning them do for you?

The rest are the usual rants of an average ipob member. Buhari will continue to fight corruption and Fayoses turn is around the corner. You cannot do anything about it

i can see you are among the jollof rice brigade of this current admin, all the crap you just wrote in defence of your slavemaster is just typical of the rubbish the sai baba's churn out to defend the dullard in aso rock. i don't need to start arguing your lies with you all i'll just need you to do is provide a link to where GEJ insulted northerners anywhere. your life is really pathetic and not worth living from the looks of it, i can never envy your status as it is only befitting of slaves who will defend their master to any length just to get a chance to pick up any crumb that falls of his table. continue in your shamelessness, people choose destinies and learn to live with it so i got nothing against you, but the moment you feel you can make your destiny cross my path and drag me down to your pathetic level then you'll have issues with me.
fayose is not scared of your God and he will continue to dare him and all his partners in tyranny. the presidiot is a vindictive fool and his end will not be good. if you dont like what i say then do your worst
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
brabus:

And how long does it take to write statement in saner clime? #justasking

I am sure that you have written a Police Statement before.... as in l am sure of at least one occasion so l know you know that the first thing to write is your "personal details" like Name, Age, Address, e.t.c.

Now, an aggregation of "letters" forms a word... an an aggregation of at least two words, forms a sentence.

So, the length of time an accuse uses to write/his or her statement, depends on how many words they want to write in such statement!
The minimum being to write just two words...........the maximum being how much Paper the Cops can provide for you! grin grin

In "saner climes", they would probably buy a RIM OF A4 paper and put it at your disposal.... hoping you will finish writing in a few weeks (while still detained ofcourse! undecided )

In less friendly climes, the "Oooh-Cee" would probably "reset and reformat" your brain with a few slaps or ask you to provide money to buy you enough paper to continue to write your "Novel" of a statement! shocked shocked
Eventually, ....one day, you will surely finish "writing your statement" sha, while still in detention
grin grin

Now that your statement have been taken...... you feel like "going home", right?

Now, depending on your "alleged" crime, you may be allowed to go home immediately (Bail on self recognition), you may need your Lawyer to "post bail" for you, you may need to be presented before a Judge (at the earliest possible time) to decide on your bail and bail conditions or you may be REFUSED BAIL and remanded in custody till the next proper hearing.
People in this country need toproperly educate themselves about "basic things" as it concerns their rights, responsibility and obligations vis-a-vis the LAW

Now you know! #JustExplaining

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2016
ddippset:
damn boy, why you go hard on him like that?

My apologies to everyone.... l never knew l was hard on him, just trying to give him "free education", as a good citizen, to another 'good' citizen! shocked grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Montaque(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

You are CONFUSED!

grin grin

Lastpage!

Funny.
I don't think you can educate me more than I have been educated Cos you have no stuffs in ur statement above.
The right to silence is a constitutional right which is in two parts. the constitution section 35 sub 2 deals with it during and after arrest all thru the period of police custody. statement at the police station is discretionary and not a mandatory practice. forget what the police here do. You can keep silent all thru if you think it's not needed to give evidence because the police/prosecutor has all the burden to prove it's case against you and you.
Now section 36 sub 11 has to do with silence during the trial. it mean that the accuses can keep silence during trial. He can decide not to call a witness. and he is not compellable but competent to give evidence at trial.
While silence during plea taking will amount to a plea of not guilty recorded for u.
Mr Metuh is in custody. He has a right to keep silence and not be forced to make any statement what so ever. The EFCC has the burden to prove it's case and not force out evidence from an accused.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by ddippset(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

My apologies to everyone.... l never knew l was hard on him, just trying to give him "free education", as a good citizen, to another 'good' citizen! shocked grin grin

Lastpage!
lol. No No No, dont get me wrong bro, You just sonned him, and that's what he gets for talking thrash.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 8:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Montaque:

Funny.
I don't think you can educate me more than I have been educated Cos you have no stuffs in ur statement above.
The right to silence is a constitutional right which is in two parts. the constitution section 35 sub 2 deals with it during and after arrest all thru the period of police custody. statement at the police station is discretionary and not a mandatory practice. forget what the police here do. You can keep silent all thru if you think it's not needed to give evidence because the police/prosecutor has all the burden to prove it's case against you and you.
Now section 36 sub 11 has to do with silence during the trial. it mean that the accuses can keep silence during trial. He can decide not to call a witness. and he is not compellable but competent to give evidence at trial.
While silence during plea taking will amount to a plea of not guilty recorded for u.
Mr Metuh is in custody. He has a right to keep silence and not be forced to make any statement what so ever. The EFCC has the burden to prove it's case and not force out evidence from an accused.

You are still VERY CONFUSED! grin grin

*I never said the Police should/can force you to write a statement.... l only said they can detain you until you make your statement! shocked
Both seem similar and obvious but are actually different things.
Getting a statement off the accused is a process which precedes arrangement in court. Its part of the "preliminary investigation" the Police do, before putting a case before a Judge!
But the accused can refuse to write a statement,... and the Police can "keep investigating" him while in detention, .....until they get a written statement!
Cunny-man die, Cunny-man bury am! undecided

*True, 'Silence during trial' means a plea of "Not guilty" is taken against you by default ....... but that is just "A Plea".
The Judge will still go on with the trial and convict you, despite your silence, since you are already accused (Thats why l said your silence can be interpreted as "acceptance of guilt" in law (Not 'pleading guilty' .........as the two are 'procedurally' different)

*Olisah Metuh is not been forced to write a statement as you people are #Wailing.
He is under investigation (prior to been arraigned in court), writing a statement is part of that investigation and the Police are at Liberty to "continue to investigate him" till he writes his statement! grin grin
Cunny-man die, Cunny-man bury am!

Remember when you people said Nnamdi Kanu or Dasuki cannot be re-arrested because a court has ordered their release?

Well, we told you to "calm down" ...........because Prosecutors are also getting smarter, under this Government of "Zero tolerance for Corruption"!
Now, the "desired" is being achieved,.... without flouting a court order! grin grin
undecided

Gone are the days when these Criminals think they can abuse the investigative/court processes.

Finally, while l dont like taking things "personal", l think your "written English and level of grammatical construct" is indicative of your "level and quality" of Education! Very Poor and way below someone l can engage! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by idieagle: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2016
When ur petition gets to Matgu at EFCC .
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by idieagle: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2016
ultimateballer:

when will it reach buhari's turn as a beneficiary of dasuki gate. Also Amaechi and Fashola or you are just myopic
When ur petition gets to Magu at EFCC headquarters.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Kenmoris22: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2016
All this criminal that calls them self leaders
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by idieagle: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2016
ZoboKunu:
Buhari hates criticism but hauls insults at Jonathan.
Can u quote any of Buhari's comment insulting Jonathan don't also forget to include ur source.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Montaque(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

You are still VERY CONFUSED! grin grin

*I never said the Police should/can force you to write a statement.... l only said they can detain you until you make your statement! shocked
Both seem similar and obvious but are actually different things.
Getting a statement off the accused is a process which precedes arrangement in court. Its part of the "preliminary investigation" the Police do, before putting a case before a Judge!
But the accused can refuse to write a statement,... and the Police can "keep investigating" him while in detention, .....until they get a written statement!
Cunny-man die, Cunny-man bury am! undecided

*True, 'Silence during trial' means a plea of "Not guilty" is taken against you by default ....... but that is just "A Plea".
The Judge will still go on with the trial and convict you, despite your silence, since you are already accused (Thats why l said your silence can be interpreted as "acceptance of guilt" in law (Not 'pleading guilty' .........as the two are 'procedurally' different)

*Olisah Metuh is not been forced to write a statement as you people are #Wailing.
He is under investigation (prior to been arraigned in court), writing a statement is part of that investigation and the Police are at Liberty to "continue to investigate him" till he writes his statement! grin grin

Remember when you people said Nnamdi Kanu or Dasuki cannot be re-arrested because a court has ordered their release?

When we told you to "calm down" because Prosecutors are also getting smarter, under this Government of "Zero tolerance for Corruption"!
Now, the "desired" is being achieved without flouting a court order! grin grin
undecided

Gone are the days when these Criminals think they can abuse the investigative and court processes.

Finally, while l dont like taking things "personal", l think your "written English and level of grammatical construct" is indicative of your "level and quality" of Education! Very Poor and way below someone l can engage! kiss kiss

Lastpage!

It is good that you agree that the state cannot force a statement out of a detained accused. That is what the EFCC is alleged to be doing now.

Silence during trial is risky and only good if the case is obviously flawed, but it's still a right and the Judge can acquit you if the crime against you cannot be proved despite ur silence.

If you idea of investigation is torture of an accused, then you need to learn more about. The voluntary nature of a statement is foundational. You haven't disproved what fayose is alleging and you don't have access to information more than him. If you have a different claim, present it and quit being ad hominem.
I can see how well you speak the English language.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by ebuka440: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari is running an autocratic form of government. Things are not done that way. In democracy, government officials are expected to do things according to the rule of law.
A time shall come when the international community will totally be against this incumbent President. Does he not have advisers or does Buhari not heed to advice?
Alright!!!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2016
asadike:
says an almajiri with four mothers.

Its better to have four known mothers than to have an unknown father. Gerrout
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2016
theshadyexpress:

i can see you are among the jollof rice brigade of this current admin, all the crap you just wrote in defence of your slavemaster is just typical of the rubbish the sai baba's churn out to defend the dullard in aso rock. i don't need to start arguing your lies with you all i'll just need you to do is provide a link to where GEJ insulted northerners anywhere. your life is really pathetic and not worth living from the looks of it, i can never envy your status as it is only befitting of slaves who will defend their master to any length just to get a chance to pick up any crumb that falls of his table. continue in your shamelessness, people choose destinies and learn to live with it so i got nothing against you, but the moment you feel you can make your destiny cross my path and drag me down to your pathetic level then you'll have issues with me.
fayose is not scared of your God and he will continue to dare him and all his partners in tyranny. the presidiot is a vindictive fool and his end will not be good. if you dont like what i say then do your worst

You think everybody is a hungry blind pdp supporter like you? No amount of blackmail can slow down this corruption fight fight. So you have so suddenlyy forgotten when Peg insulted the northerners right? Well its typical of the wailers. Let me refresh your weak mind.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178972-jonathan-doesnt-deserve-norths-votes-after-wife-abused-northerners-aisha-buhari.html

She said that and the corrupt bastard drunkard was expecting votes from us. Fani Kayode is gone, metuh is gone, dokpesi is gone, dikko is gone, and Fayose will also join them and there is nothing you can do. I was personally told by a friend from PMB family that Buhari is only being soft with pdp otherwise much more pdp members would have been arrested by now.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by biltem: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2016
Mamog:

A thief is a thief.. if everybody who collected money from Dasuki is a thief then Buhari and Femi are thieves also and should shamelessly submit themselves to the EFCC. .. same way EFCC paid money to Dar Communication and not Dokpesi is d same way money was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors headed by Femi..
As for Buhari we are aware the office of the SFG takes care of past presidents so buhari is as guilty as Everybody mentioned in Dasuki saga..
And APC should as a matter of urgency publish how Buhari has spent his security vote in d past Seven months along side other PDP presidents in d past 16years and how other sitting governors both APC and PDP has spent their security vote in the last 16 years.

God please save Nigeria from tyranny.

Do u know how the cars were delivered to Buhari. Was it Dasuki that went to deliver the cars?
i see ur comments as just sentimental.
on Adesina, recall that other media houses that shared from the money has not even been invited.
if there is any need to hear from Adesina and others, am sure EFCC knows what to do. U do not pressure them. They have all facts which they act on.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2016
theshadyexpress:

not every one is corrupt as you have been made to believe and not everybody is scared of the buffoon in aso rock as you are made to believe, so keep that your corruption trash for LAWMA
pls what the meaning of that LAWMA.just curious and pls how can i post a comment on front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / Ministers Now Get Twice Minimum Wage As Duty Tour Allowance / President Bola Tinubu In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.