Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. (20835 Views)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Nwaafoimo: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2016
idieagle:
Don't worry it is turn by turn e go soon reach ur turn. Thief ole carry am go

Silly comment
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by oladele239(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Fayose the brave! Fire one! Keep on speaking the truth even in the midst of oppression. You are a true democrat.
did u just say truth? I bet you dont know the meaning of the word truth

1 Like

Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by chernest2002: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2016
For all of you who thinks that Buhari will do anything to Fayose, stop dreaming cause Fayose will defect to apc at the end of his tenure and Buhari will become at peace with himself and Fayose.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by asadike(f): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its better to have four known mothers than to have an unknown father. Gerrout
e pain am wella. ntorr!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Marcelinho(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
politricks:
When they were stealing did you tell them 'lets say no to corruption' now that they are being interrogated you are now saying 'lets say no to tyranny'.

And who is not stealing...Ameachi or Fashola....which one?
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by politricks: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Marcelinho:

And who is not stealing...Ameachi or Fashola....which one?
And PDP kept looking at them, what then does that make PDP?
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by lastpage: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Montaque:

It is good that you agree that the state cannot force a statement out of a detained accused. That is what the EFCC is alleged to be doing now.

Silence during trial is risky and only good if the case is obviously flawed, but it's still a right and the Judge can acquit you if the crime against you cannot be proved despite ur silence.

If you idea of investigation is torture of an accused, then you need to learn more about. The voluntary nature of a statement is foundational. You haven't disproved what fayose is alleging and you don't have access to information more than him. If you have a different claim, present it and quit being ad hominem.
I can see how well you speak the English language.

I am sure you have never seen nor heard me speak the language! Maybe you mean to write "How much you write" the English Language!
Am shocked you dont even know the difference between "reading someone"... and "hearing them" speak, with your blocked ears! grin grin

Anyway,
"EFCC is ALLEGED"
"Fayose is ALLEGING"

...and you want me to prove both wrong?
So it is now my own duty to prove what a mentally unstable person like Fayose says, "right or wrong"?

Sorry, l will leave that responsibility to Fayose, he made the allegation, ..let him prove it. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by julixomo: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2016

A new media platform for breaking news, politics, sports, entertainment, tech, metro, weird, blogs and opinion has been launched called 09JA POST, it is aimed at providing everyone with information about the latest happening in Nigeria.

http://www.09ja.com

Please share and show some support by following us on social media, Twitter: @09japost Facebook: 09japost GooglePlus +09japost

Thanks for your support Nairalanders
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Montaque(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
lastpage:

I am sure you have never seen nor heard me speak the language! Maybe you mean to write "How much you write" the English Language!
Am shocked you dont even know the difference between "reading someone"... and "hearing them" speak, with your blocked ears! grin grin

Anyway,
"EFCC is ALLEGED"
"Fayose is ALLEGING"

...and you want me to prove both wrong?
So it is now my own duty to prove what a mentally unstable person like Fayose says, "right or wrong"?

Sorry, l will leave that responsibility to Fayose, he made the allegation, ..let him prove it. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

You haven't legally justified the power of EFCC to force an accused in his custody to make a statement.
I will wait on u for that, and that alone.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Rexnegro(m): 3:48am On Jan 10, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Fayose the brave! Fire one! Keep on speaking the truth even in the midst of oppression. You are a true democrat.
fayose a true democrat You said? Go ask those who was in ekiti state during his first tenure that he was impeached...I was there then and if I start to shoot now bro bullets no go finish...fayose a true democrat to You? Then better wake up not from Your sleep o but from Your coma.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by idieagle: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nwaafoimo:

Silly comment
Only to a buffoon.
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by Nwaafoimo: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
idieagle:

Only to a buffoon.

Like you, no wonder!!!!!
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by orisa37: 3:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. by orisa37: 3:43am On Jan 11, 2016
It's undemocratic to arrest the opposition spokesman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Explosions Rock Eroton’s Oil Field In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.