Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother (15841 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by oglalasioux(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you don chop kpomo better forget the money. Women owe men and lure them into bed to settle the debt.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by marqueetim(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol @Ednut1 come see this pic
amedino:
#Back2Back
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by bronzegoddess(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Figs(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Linqsz:
Kindly Impregnate her daughter
dis one na crase man grin
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by chlowi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
dominique:
Just let it go, God will enrich your pockets in plentyfolds. it's been over a year now and she knows she's owing you. I personally cannot loan out money I can not overlook.

babe seriously?

at op, kindly charge her to court. out with the sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
Disrespect her, address her by her real name and ask for your money. Insist she gives you your money right there right there.

Or rather go to her house by 6am with a mat, tooth brush and tooth paste, pillow, sponge and few clothe. Insist you are not leaving until she gives you your money» when it's time for brakefast access the kitchen to fix something for yourself. Trust me she will pay you that day.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by teemy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch go with s'one she respects her friend or pastor. let'em talk in private and at the end let her give you a date that would not fail. quite unfortunate some elders do not behave as we were raised to believe in. nigeria of today is an example.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by missingrib(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
this is serious,that's human being for you when they are in need of that money you will see them almost worshipping you just to collect after that you won't see their back.if the money is much and you need the money desperately,just pray about it and you will be surprise of the outcome...
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Taiwo20(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pekele! pekele!! Arugbo je gbese ta ni o san

Omo e ni o I guess.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Vikky014(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.
Like how much is she owing u?
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
I don learn beta lesson to borrow money out...I no fit collect anything people dey owe me..Life is a bitch

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by callherspices(f): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
kullozone:
Hehe!!

So you nor know say your money don go since abi. Just let it go now because the more you try, the more it hurts... Just like a relationship where only one partner is in love.

What am i even saying sef
Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
she barrd all my lines and all unknown numbers, so i wll soon post her line her, i have shown her some level of madness i had to drive a long parkd old mitsubishi montero to block her gate for some hours then she pleaded to pay after several calls from her next house occupants, after some months her party lost from the center, hence her source of income cripled, this woman has no child of her own, if she can just be humble for once, 200k is nothing but somethn i can let it go, but the way she does now is like i am owing u i have the money and i wont pay you, ths is annoyin, the staffs i sent to her house are graduates and i had to pay them for the job thinkn i wl get my money back, i just wishd she was younger, oh my God! i would have left a signature, i would have driven a pole into her.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by callherspices(f): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ydass:
Disrespect her, address her by her real name and ask for your money. Insist she gives you your money right there right there.

Or rather go to her house by 6am with a mat, tooth brush and tooth paste, pillow, sponge and few clothe. Insist you are not leaving until she gives you your money» when it's time for brakefast access the kitchen to fix something for yourself. Trust me she will pay you that day.
See advice grin.....u go fear fear
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by amdoyin82(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
If it somtin u can forgo pls forget abt it. But if it the other way round pls report her to the police. Pls be civil abt it so that u don't end being blamed at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikky014:
Like how much is she owing u?
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by picoba(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Be very careful oo

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
teemy:
moneyurch go with s'one she respects her friend or pastor. let'em talk in private and at the end let her give you a date that would not fail. quite unfortunate some elders do not behave as we were raised to believe in. nigeria of today is an example.
bros very good one

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Vikky014(f): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
The money is quite big. i will advice you to report her to her pastor or any higher authority she respects if u can at the other hand try and strt forgetting abt the money gradually

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by StPete: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
This could be sugar-mama things. Maybe she never pay complete for the services
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
ydass:

hahahahaha cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
StPete:
This could be sugar-mama things. Maybe she never pay complete for the services
my company cant do that, pls just read my complain pls. i work hard to put food on my table and for others, what you just mentiond are for idiots, be a nice guy, ok?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
If its small money you can let it go , its obv u need it sooooo
U have a mum does she go around oweing money ... Nooo do ppl just let her go because shes in her 50ies NO
My dear people work till they are 75 years old in some n they have no choice except they are seriously rich soooo that being said

GET UR MONEY , just keep asking in a respectful way or go with someone who can tell her ..
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by greggng: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Go to her house very early in the morning and drop 3 local eggs and head of pusycat and woman breast in front of her door. When she saw it she will quickly come and pay. Ensure you add her effigy nailed on the cross with rip on it. Thank me letter

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
StrawberryCream:
If its small money you can let it go , its obv u need it sooooo
U have a mum does she go around oweing money ... Nooo do ppl just let her go because shes in her 50ies NO
My dear people work till they are 75 years old in some n they have no choice except they are seriously rich soooo that being said

GET UR MONEY , just keep asking in a respectful way or go with someone who can tell her ..
noted, thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by okey559(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
dandostism88:
If the money is plenty just report to police...
No try am ooo this one no be advice at all. Just go to one of her relative that you know she listings to and complain biterly to the person and if nothing is done about it, leave her to God and forget about it.

IF ONLY IS A HUGE SOME

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
greggng:
Go to her house very early in the morning and drop 3 local eggs and head of pusycat and woman breast in front of her door. When she saw it she will quickly come and pay. Ensure you add her effigy nailed on the cross with rip on it. Thank me letter
hahahahahahahahahahahha, pls i dont wana laugh my blood is hot now, i caught sight of her two hours ago and decided to present her case here
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
i will trace her church, but i m afraid the pastor might not be that courageous maybe she supports hugely in her church
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by adetunrayo(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
Some advice are just crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by donem: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
she barrd all my lines and all unknown numbers, so i wll soon post her line her, i have shown her some level of madness i had to drive a long parkd old mitsubishi montero to block her gate for some hours then she pleaded to pay after several calls from her next house occupants, after some months her party lost from the center, hence her source of income cripled, this woman has no child of her own, if she can just be humble for once, 200k is nothing but somethn i can let it go, but the way she does now is like i am owing u i have the money and i wont pay you, ths is annoyin, the staffs i sent to her house are graduates and i had to pay them for the job thinkn i wl get my money back, i just wishd she was younger, oh my God! i would have left a signature, i would have driven a pole into her.
@ the bolded could the woman be right when she branded u a cultist, just contemplating no offence intended.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by mutvy: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Well, if the money is not that much and the condition of the woman is pitiful, leave the money for her but if the money is too much or you discover that she doesn't want to pay it, then go to her church or mosque and report her to either the pastor or Imam as the case may be.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by noblegrex: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Linqsz:
Kindly Impregnate her daughter
abeg which one be that na. I no fit laugh oooooo. Person wey no fit pay money wey she borrow na she him go give her daughter belle ni. That one na double wahala for dead body o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? / Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.