Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother (15839 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by noblegrex: 2:37am On Jan 09, 2016
Linqsz:

And if he is forced to marry the girl,then the woman has no choice than to deduct the debt she owes from THE LIST or DOWRY.

But if he is not,then after the girl put to birth in the hospital,the woman will have to pay part of the hospital bills(it must equates the debt she owes) or the boy will take the baby and leave her daughter there.

And if she gives birth anywhere outside a hospital,then the boy must let go of the debt else the child will grow up,hear the story and come to hate the boy.

Thus I strongly suggest again: Kindly impregnate her daughter.
bad guy. Abeg from where you come from. No twist my neck with laf oooo
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Ayoola171(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2016
moneyurch:
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.
First, is it that she don't have money to pay or she have and choose not to pay you? though you don't specified the amount she was owing you. But if she have the money and she is not ready to pay, and you wish to recover loan from such woman; you can go with these two strategies: i. Involve her relatives like; her husband, her children, her friends and as many people that has good relationship with her even if she is the type that have Man friend and appeal to them in helping you get your money. If that fail use second strategy, ii. Did she have Shop? What are those things you can lay your hands on like her generator, fridge and so on, use force to recover such things but if you wanted to do such; Involve Police Man and make a statement at Police Station.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by fortunechy(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
GOOGLE IT
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by solid3(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:
All this mama dem... she fit use prayer make you forget o!! angry undecided

U have a nice sense of humour. wink
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by anitank(f): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2016
My dear stop playing Mr nice guy, 200k is too much to ignore. Go to her house early in the morning, knock on her gate till she comes out. DEMAND for your money, make a scene if you have to! Sometimes the only way to get what is yours is through aggression. I for one do not joke with my money and can't imagine taking it lightly with anyone owing me for a year, elderly or not
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2016
solid3:

U have a nice butt. Like to grab and squeeze them. wink

*cringe*
*sprinkling holy water on my derrière* angry angry
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Archangelhenrio(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2016
These is what i'm facing as well, almost a year now. But my own na fire and brimstone i use dey go after my money. she don pay me half, remaining half. Most people bad eehn! These has made me Ban all forms of lending out money to anybody or being owed mostly by women. Show no mercy, follow her legally, sue her legally and get your money legally. Don't let her age or what ever reason stop you. Go after, retrieve ur money like a wounded Lion. Make sure there's no way u will be blamed. First contact ur lawyer for legal advices.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by solid3(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2016
tchidi:

*cringe*
*sprinkling holy water on my derrière* angry angry

Na me suppose sprinkle holy water o. But, it's allowed.

How about you follow me back?
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2017
send an email to lawcandles@gmail.com. You will get assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria / How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.