Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother (15842 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Forex Scam: How NNPC, CBN Sabotage Economic Recovery / Man Loses Belongings Over Wife’s N4k Bank Debt (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
donem:

@ the bolded could the woman be right when she branded u a cultist, just contemplating no offence intended.
smiles,
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by ojnnaco(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
are u a rude boy and are u a cultist ? Just free the money for d poor woman joor

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
guy just forget am, take am as tithe way u pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
op yo have to be careful you might not know what this woman is capable of. Just thread carefully thats all i can say

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by bookeglobal: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bad debt cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by banio: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please collect your money. Why would she call U names so as to discourage U from demanding 4 your money

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
noblegrex:
abeg which one be that na. I no fit laugh oooooo. Person wey no fit pay money wey she borrow na she him go give her daughter belle ni. That one na double wahala for dead body o.

And if he is forced to marry the girl,then the woman has no choice than to deduct the debt she owes from THE LIST or DOWRY.

But if he is not,then after the girl put to birth in the hospital,the woman will have to pay part of the hospital bills(it must equates the debt she owes) or the boy will take the baby and leave her daughter there.

And if she gives birth anywhere outside a hospital,then the boy must let go of the debt else the child will grow up,hear the story and come to hate the boy.

Thus I strongly suggest again: Kindly impregnate her daughter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by donem: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
smiles,
Nice man, was just kidding. @ your topic I sincerely feel your pain, should I estimate money I've forgotten as bad debt which I pitifully borrowed to people, then I'll have been far higher than where I am financially.

Truth is peeps like your debtor, need to be intimidated, before they might consider paying debts owed.

If u stay in south south, Pm me I won't mind making some moves to place her under house arrest, till she complies with your debt payment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
I feel for you......y not let it go.... You never can tell what kind of a woman she is.....we are in a wicked world.... If you harass the woman, people will be against You..... Most of them won't know what has happened........
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
bookeglobal:
Bad debt cheesy cheesy
honestly
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me,
Since you've been able to do without it for a year, I really think you should just - in Modenine's voice - let it go. She kon even dey call you cultist ontop your money. Guy just bone am make you no do business with the woman again.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
donem:

Nice man, was just kidding. @ your topic I sincerely feel your pain, should I estimate money I've forgotten as bad debt which I pitifully borrowed to people, then I'll have been far higher than where I am financially.

Truth is peeps like your debtor, need to be intimidated, before they might consider paying debts owed.

If u stay in south south, Pm me I won't mind making some moves to place her under house arrest, till she complies with your debt payment.
as in bros, debtors like her are somthn else, well i am here in garki abuja and she stays somewr around gwarinpa, if you press so hard she will start saying nonsense how she schooled abroad, having houses here and there and all what not, yet she finds it dificut to pay just 200k, to god her matter don tire me, na so she go de brag de call person small boy, talking like a mad woman and talking about her past glory, she might have been the reason her husband died some months ago.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by opey112(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Any money u can't forgo don't borrow,but if u can forgo then you can borrow the person if he/she doesn't pay back it will not pain u much.....,.that's Just it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
airmirthd1:
I feel for you......y not let it go.... You never can tell what kind of a woman she is.....we are in a wicked world.... If you harass the woman, people will be against You..... Most of them won't know what has happened........
my sis, i mjust speechless
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
aotlatitude:

Since you've been able to do without it for a year, I really think you should just - in Modenine's voice - let it go. She kon even dey call you cultist ontop your money. Guy just bone am make you no do business with the woman again.
even her siblings stwying with her are complaining, she has got money but cant assist her siblings, she is only good at bring village women to abuja for protests and giving them peanuts, always wanting to opres and intimidate people around her
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by StPete: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
my company cant do that, pls just read my complain pls. i work hard to put food on my table and for others, what you just mentiond are for idiots, be a nice guy, ok?

Issorait, I hear u
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by callmelanner(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Firstly, inform her pastor, her neighbours & some of her relatives but I know she won't comply so just do it for reference purpose...
Now if she doesn't comply, go with like 2 of ur boys & one of her relatives to her house (so she no go call u thief) and seize any of belongings worth 50k and above...
U gats get mind shaaa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by donem: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
as in bros, debtors like her are somthn else, well i am here in garki abuja and she stays somewr around gwarinpa, if you press so hard she will start saying nonsense how she schooled abroad, having houses here and there and all what not, yet she finds it dificut to pay just 200k, to god her matter don tire me, na so she go de brag de call person small boy, talking like a mad woman and talking about her past glory, she might have been the reason her husband died some months ago.
Bro I completely comprehend her type, she claims to to be wise, rich, exposed but can't pay her debt.

Very shameless of her, considering the fact she is indebted to an individual she is old enough to mother, and yet she's refusing to pay.

She find it very easy to talk much and boast, simply because talk is cheap.

I would advise u ask her your money for the last time, and tell it to her face, that this would be your last time of doing so, and let her conscience judge her (if at all she has any).

Karma would surely catch up with her (if it hasn't cut up with her already) since u said her husband died some months back and she is equally childless.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Coolgent(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.
They are two things involve:
1. Tell your lawyer
2. Report her to police
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by diva90: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
One of the reasons I never get involved in loans. Serve her papers through a lawyer demanding for immediate payment and let the lawyer emphasize on what would happen if the conditions are not met. Which is going to court and possibly getting jail time. I wonder why people borrow money that they know that they will never pay back and I'm sure you are not her only victim
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
donem:

Bro I completely comprehend her type, she claims to to be wise, rich, exposed but can't pay her debt.

Very shameless of her, considering the fact she is indebted to an individual she is old enough to mother, and yet she's refusing to pay.

She find it very easy to talk much and boast, simply because talk is cheap.

I would advise u ask her your money for the last time, and tell it to her face, that this would be your last time of doing so, and let her conscience judge her (if at all she has any).

Karma would surely catch up with her (if it hasn't cut up with her already) since u said her husband died some months back and she is equally childless.
i share ths thought with u bro, honestly i wl trace her to her church and subsequently her house, just want to spare her i would have uploaded her picture and contact here
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
callmelanner:
Firstly, inform her pastor, her neighbours & some of her relatives but I know she won't comply so just do it for reference purpose...
Now if she doesn't comply, go with like 2 of ur boys & one of her relatives to her house (so she no go call u thief) and seize any of belongings worth 50k and above...
U gats get mind shaaa
mehnnsee concept
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by NemzySeries(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Linqsz:
Kindly Impregnate her daughter
Seconded & adopted
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by moneyurch(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
diva90:
One of the reasons I never get involved in loans. Serve her papers through a lawyer demanding for immediate payment and let the lawyer emphasize on what would happen if the conditions are not met. Which is going to court and possibly getting jail time. I wonder why people borrow money that they know that they will never pay back and I'm sure you are not her only victim
Diva i have not involved a lawyer becos of the sum involved, now you know what her driver don run, one of her security men don woka too, so suprizd u know she is indebtd to many
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by oforij(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Write it on a piece of paper and make a vow to God pray about it sincerely and watch how she'll pay in speed.
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Kaylexzy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Linqsz:
Kindly Impregnate her daughter

Lol... Guy I are too funny... grin

Well u get point o... shocked
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by olubenjazzy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
You just really have to let it go

Am in same shoe too presently and I need the money, I don ask the 2 different people wey owe me tire. Am being jonzed Un top my money.

I av to just move my hope to my next income.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by no1madman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
some old mamas get killa toto. . . sweeter than sugar. .
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by Sijo01(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
moneyurch:
I need suggestions on how to recover my money from ths woman who should be in her mid fifties, she has been owing me for a year plus now, and has refused to pay me, I just dont just how to go about it, i have made several attempts but ends up calling me a rude boy and a cultist.

Bro, go report her to her religious leader. It works like magic. Narrate how the debt came about to her religious leader; tell him or her how long she's been owing you and the various efforts you've made to recover your money but all have failed and that you're left with the option of using the law enforcement agencies to recover your money but knowing fully well that she's a dedicated member of (church, mosque, shrine etc) you decided to bring the matter to the place. Ask the religious leader to please help you to recover your money from his/her member before you use the law.

A guy owned me last year (April). He refused to pay despite several appeal from me. His excuse was he has not been paid for several months. He works in an oil company. Two weeks on, two weeks off.

Each time I called, he will promise to get in touch with me when he gets back from work. He dished out various excuses and promises till December, dude never fulfill his promise. Sometimes, I will get angry and use abusive words on him, that failed.

I had the option of tracing his parents house to report him but don't know how to go about it.

Second option was to call him out on Facebook and disgrace him. I being a private person, I kicked against it.

The last option was to go report him to his pastor. Dude is the youth president in his church. I duged out his church poster from his Facebook album. This wasn't easy but I got one and copied his church address from it.

I called him one Sunday morning, he said he was enroute to work and that he will get in touch with me when he return. I skipped church that morning and set out to locate his. I got there quite early, their service have not started. I hanged around till I saw an elderly woman. I beaconed on a little boy to draw the woman's attention to me. I explained everything to her since nor of the pastors were around. She offered to take me to the Assistant Pastor who live close to the church. I met with him and explained everything to him and I told him I have the option of traveling to his work place with policemen but choose to come to the church first. The Pastor commended me for the step I took and offered to help me recover my money. This he actually did about two weeks ago.

The debtor called me for the first time since April on Monday after the Sunday I went to report him to his pastor expressing how disappointed he was for my action. I told him he should thank his pastor who stopped me from travelling down to his work station. He responded by saying 'e never reach like that na, I go pay you your money soon'

Goodluck in recovering yours.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by zeezy1: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
Sept 2013, I borrowed a friend of mine 20, 000. He never talked abt it or showed any interest that he will pay. After lots of asking/begging him to pay, l had to take my mind off it, I was really disturbed cos I had a plan for it. That's when I learnt this "any money that I can't let go, I wld never borrow sm1"
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by adahib: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Guy I'm in a similar predicament. I loaned out 100k to a man old enough to be my father. Oya pay na,na wahala. I've asked until I'm tired. This one even got to the point of giving me a dud cheque. I've thought of either involving a lawyer,the police or some guys but in truth,I really don't want to make a scene,nor push things to regrettable level.

Still thinking of what to do. May God help us both..
Re: How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother by debaj10: 1:57am On Jan 09, 2016
First, don't dare go to her place uninvited.
Seizing her property by force will land you in prison. That's the law.
Here are the things you do, 'cos it needs many things happening at the same time-
Google Blitzkrieg.

1. Hope you have proof of your work, else you might simply be wasting your time.
2. Proof: Phone logs- calls, text, pix you might have taken (how possible to have kept all those?).
3. Write her a formal letter stating all the records, listing events as they happened and the proof you have. Let her know how you're going to use the information below to circulate your letter.
4. Copy in the letter to the police, people you know she respects, her religious community, a few local papers and the Lagos state Citizens' Mediation Center.
5. Search for local facilities: courts, free legal representation and traditional+local govt authorities. List them and describe how you'll be contacting them.
6. Social media is your friend. She knows people on FB, etc.
7. Set a deadline for her response.
8. On the day you know she gets the letter, turn off your phone.
9. 24 hours later, post a few chats on fb, whatsapp or bbm with people who know her. Just off-handed remarks about her, without mentioning the case.
10. DO NOT CONTACT HER FOR ANY REASON, OR ANSWER HER CALLS.
11. Make sure you have a phone that can record calls; or download the app. Record EVERYTHING.
12. At the worst, una go meet for area for nbr 4 or 5.

Good luck.
Godspeed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Is Cash Availability In Your Area? / Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria / Zenith, GTBank, Access, UBA Generate N24.3bn From Account Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.