Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths (10981 Views)

Middle Belt Youths Give Herdsmen Quit Notice To Vacate Region Before October 1 / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by advocates: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Iykopee:
Whether they like it or not, all of them in the MB are hausa people...shikena.
Including all the igbos who originally are from Benue state cos there's quite a number of them.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by cheruv: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stingman:

But there is something like Niger Delta? Night Thief
Geographically yes...btwn forcados river in the West and bonny river in the East cheesy
Aside that,Niger delta doesn't exist angry
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by boluwatife66(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
akatekpe:
Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Niger, Abuja and Kwara
plus taraba and some part of adamawa...i thing boundry adjustment is more important in nigeria
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by cheruv: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have a friend from Benue, idoma to be precise and she call herself Northerner.
Babe...you still dey Aba?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by cheruv: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

I am the DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN OF THE COAST.
I am also the DAUGHTER OF THE LORD OF THE AIR.
I know all.I see all.I hear all.
I know everything!
I am not angry for anything.
Our main aim is to destroy souls...souls...and more souls.
We come in many ways, through many channels but the most efficient is to attach ourselves to receptors/domains in your inner self(what you call demonic possession but for which we term Entity attachment and entanglement).
We are extra dimensional beings so u can't see us.

It was us that instigated the Nigerian-Biafran War.
We got blood, we got souls..hahahaha many of which are wailing right now in the depths of hell.

We are the ones who have caused the bad blood between many of the Nigerian tribes.

Our sole aim is for you to use each other to destroy yourselves.

We will keep on doing this until we r satisfied---and you all know we r never ever satisfied! Hahahaha.
Good grin
Pls keep up the good work...can you send a msg across to Semiramis?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by chiedu7: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:
If we cling to Hausa, we will forever be backward n they will indirectly be murdering us.

If we want to go with Igbo, they will call us Nidi-Awusa n will never see us for what we r---different! We do not feel safe with them because they have not forgiven us since after the war. Igbo find it difficult to forgive, despite sharing same faith with many of us. They will remind us of how we were willing tools in the killing of 3 million of their brethren during the war.

This knowledge is what Hausa uses to tie us down n hold us captive telling us Igbo will never accept us as friends for killing their brothers in the past when we were used by Nigeria because we were in the army.
Igbo will not realize that it was Nigerian army against Biafra and not Middle belt against Biafra or North against biafra.

Sincerely we wish to go with Biafra if possible but since we might not stand with Igbo because of in forgiveness, we might finally have to stand alone as MiddleBelt.

But make NO MISTAKE we will never be willing tools again in the hands of Hausa!

Alas there is now a problem though.
During this BokoHaram menace, in order to protect our lives, many of us joined the Nigerian army to fight Boko.....
If a 2nd war breaks out between Nigeria and Biafra, we r tied down as the govt will still deploy us to fight them.
This is so bad and many of us feel bad bout this.... in the end we always end up being tools(?willing) in one way or the other by the govt to fight Igbo.

Dont worry middle belters specially Benue & plateau states we are forgiving people,
everybody knows that the biafran war was genocide.

Since the Biafran war we have lived in peace with the middle belters specially Benue & plateau states

Even a famous english authour call Fredrick Forsyth said openly that the Biafran was was genocide against Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufe3hVRkfw

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by dokiOloye(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

The last election saw PDP winning in the middle belt. Its obvious u did not do ur homework well before speaking.
I tire for d guy ooo.Apart from Kwara and Niger,PDD won in d rest of d middle belt states in d presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by akatekpe(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
boluwatife66:

plus taraba and some part of adamawa...i thing boundry adjustment is more important in nigeria
Nah..based on d geopolitical zones, they are not middle belt
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by akatekpe(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
chuose:

you sure that Niger go call themselves middlebelt?
no be Niger wey IBB come from, wey be 100% islamic?
what are you saying? Is it religion u use to knw geographical areas?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by IgrigiKillandGo: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ecoplexus:
It is ironic that Gowon was quick to give Niger Delta and South South political autonomy but couldn't do same for the Middle Belt where he hails from.

**grins** You want the sultan to declare fatwa on his head? A slave to fulanis is a slave forever, just look at the hausas they exist and breed ONLY to keep fulanis in power. The hausas have never been president. The only people keeping the fulani in check are the Igbos, without Igbos the fulas would have colonized everyone else. That's why the hate is mutual between us and will forever be, until we go our ways. **grins**

5 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by boluwatife66(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
akatekpe:
Nah..based on d geopolitical zones, they are not middle belt
unfortunately we are not talking of geopolitics..we are talking of geography, the reaal sense of it. those talking of N/central, why is there no south central? north want us by all means and we say no.
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xapio: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I'm good and hope you are good too?

Thanks for the invitation. I'm still on consultation
grin grin cheesy grin you are a criminal cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amitex:

Who are the ancestors of Ijaws? For all we know Ijaws are riverine nomards. This explains why they spread across other ethnic groups (and sea fronts). If a state like Taraba had seashore, you would have seen Ijaws there. Question is where exactly us Ijaw ancestral Kingdom? [s] You have Ijaws in Urhoboland, Itsekiriland, EdoKingdom, Yoruba land, where is the Ijaw national heritage? [/s] Just like the Fulanis, Ijaws may actually be another land grabbers.

my dear don't hide under the mask of Delta state to insult Ijaw, ijaw is no land grabbers, Ijaws av always live with there neighbors for years without any issue, just like any other tribe ijaw reside mostly in Riverine area.. and pls dont ever drag urhobo into any of your comment .

Thanks
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xapio: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

I am the DAUGHTER OF THE QUEEN OF THE COAST.
I am also the DAUGHTER OF THE LORD OF THE AIR.
I know all.I see all.I hear all.
I know everything!
I am not angry for anything.
Our main aim is to destroy souls...souls...and more souls.
We come in many ways, through many channels but the most efficient is to attach ourselves to receptors/domains in your inner self(what you call demonic possession but for which we term Entity attachment and entanglement).
We are extra dimensional beings so u can't see us.

It was us that instigated the Nigerian-Biafran War.
We got blood, we got souls..hahahaha many of which are wailing right now in the depths of hell.

We are the ones who have caused the bad blood between many of the Nigerian tribes.

Our sole aim is for you to use each other to destroy yourselves.

We will keep on doing this until we r satisfied---and you all know we r never ever satisfied! Hahahaha.
angry
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Xapio:
grin grin cheesy grin you are a criminal cheesy
How na? Wetin I do?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xapio: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

How na? Wetin I do?
shataap there..protection seeking criminal .. We will expose you very soon. You don't have shake at all.. grin waiting patiently for the day you will declare for APC ...You are not different from our criminal leaders jumping from one part to another looking for where they will loot angry you are a shameless criminal sad

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Xapio:
shataap there..protection seeking criminal .. We will expose you very soon. You don't have shake at all.. grin waiting patiently for the day you will declare for APC ...You are not different from our criminal leaders jumping from one part to another looking for where they will loot angry you are a shameless criminal sad
Good luck to you man... grin
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Xapio: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Good luck to you man... grin
declare for APC if you are a man.. Consultation my ass grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
NakedEve:

In the Middle belt cities because of high economic turn over and development by Nidigbo, the aborigines of those cities love Nidigbo.
We see a clear difference between them and backward Hausa. You can't even compare.
They sell heavy goods but Hausa sells in kiosks.
They build wonderful structures but Hausa's will prefer to live in dirty settlements.

But alas our villages r still pro Hausa but things r changing because of this Fulani incursion into our homeland.
Many of our village Youths have begun to see them for who they r and r now having pro-igbo tendencies.

We in the MB call the Igbo Merchants of Light.

Nice submission ....how ieish they knew this all these while

What about relationships with Yoruba

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
advocates:
I am Idoma from Enugu state. I neither consider myself a northerner or from the middle belt. Nigeria is all on my mind and nothing more.

We should never give in to the antics of this Igbo sadist who will invade every thread on regional basis to cast aspersion between brothers.
I live in the north, and I so much love northerners ( Hausa and Fulanis alike), good people to live with. Take religion rascality away from the Hausa man, and you have simple, down to earth people. Little wonder why Igbos, despite the undefined hatred for the north, can't find a place as harmonious and business friendly as the north.

How could you hate a people so much, yet you have almost 1/3 of easterners scavenging there for their daily livelihood? Nobody sent you to pick arms against a sovereign state, better still an intolerant Nigerian military. The consequences are always unimaginable.

I understand that the Fulani's carnage in the middle belt is a cause for concern and maybe reason why the Middle belt frontiers are making this frantic statement, but we shouldn't give occasion for Igbo haters to make ridicule of this noble call, since they have proved over the years, their desperation to tear the very fabric bonding this nation.

If for anything, I considered myself a northerner.

Ha .idoma from enugu state..when you think you have seen the best of stupidity.. Another comes up

Pls tell us the LG A in enugu

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Marcelini(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
christopher123:

Ha .idoma from enugu state..when you think you have seen the best of stupidity.. Another comes up

Pls tell us the LG A in enugu

Probably from Ette town. An Igbo town that got invaded by Idomas and Igalas in the ancient time, who now lay ancestral claim to the land.

Ette is in Igbo Eze North LGA of Enugu state.
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/communal-clash-enugu-closes-schools/

https://www.nairaland.com/1920606/10-houses-razed-scores-injured/6
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Marcelini:

Probably from Ette town. An Igbo town that got invaded by Idomas and Igalas in the ancient time, who now lay ancestral claim to the land.

Ette is in Igbo Eze North LGA of Enugu state.

They speak igbo

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Marcelini(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
[b] FacebookTwitterSMSWhatsApp
BY CYRIL OZOR
NSUKKA—Enugu State government has closed down about 16 primary and one secondary schools, as well government offices, including the local government secretarait in Ette, a border community with Kogi and Benue States following disturbances by some of the indigenes agitating to be merged with Kogi State.
According to sources, the area which is in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of the state was populated by Igbo, Idoma and Igalla communities who had been inter-marrying for ages.
An indigene of Etteh, Mr Tony Ogidi is cuurently representing the Igboeze North 11 Constituency in the Enugu State House of Assembly.
However, the agitation by a section of the community to be merged with Kogi State started sometime in 1980, during the administration of Chief Jim Nwobodo as governor of old Anambra State, just as the Igbo speaking part of the area had been opposing them, insisting that merging them with Kogi State would put them in minority.
Sources told Vanguard that the matter which had defied political solution was thrown out by the Supreme Court on February 8, 2007 for lack of jurisdiction.
The court in its ruling read by the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Alloysius Katsina-Alu stated that it was the duty of the National Boundary Commission to delieanate boundary between Enugu and Kogi States, prompting the commission to the visit the disputed areas about two years ago.
Other members of the panel which sat on the case at the Supreme Court included Justices Umaru Kalgo, Mahmood Mohammed, Walter Samuel Onnoghen, Francis Talba and Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed.
It was not known if the boundary commission had made the demacartion but the matter was alleged to have degenerated during the last national census when some youths prevented officials of the National Population Commission, NPC, from coming to the area throughout the exercise.
However, officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, were chased away from some parts of Etteh during the registration of eligible voters by those protesting the inclusion of Etteh in Enugu State, resulting in the inability of some voters to be registered.
An official of the Enugu State government who spoke on the issue on the condition of anonymity said, ‘’it is true that Etteh community is under siege by pro-Kogi youths in the area.
Though Etteh has always been a flash point in Enugu State, the situation worsened as pro-Kogi youths of Ette, possibly aided by the Kogi State government, sacked all Enugu State Government’s institutions at Etteh, including the Igboeze North West Development Centre secretarait, a magisrate court, the education authority, and all about chased teachers in about 16 primary and one secondary schools out of their area.
’’During the last WAEC/NECO examinations, candidates who registered in Ette were moved to the neighbouring schools at Umuopu, Umuogbo and Aji as happened during the last general house of assembly election which was won by an indigene of the area, based on the zoning polical offices in Igboeeze North 11 Constituency (Umunana).
Meanwhile, the work on the Nsukka – Ibagwa Aka- Enugu Ezike – Ette road, awarded by the Enugu State government to link the area with Ogugu in Kogi State had been stopped at the Etteh end of the road by youths who had threatened the contractors handling the project if they attempted to entre their area. [/b]
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Goodboiyy:

my dear don't hide under the mask of Delta state to insult Ijaw, ijaw is no land grabbers, Ijaws av always live with there neighbors for years without any issue, just like any other tribe ijaw reside mostly in Riverine area.. and pls dont ever drag urhobo into any of your comment .

Thanks
Come back and tell us another lie. Did we not witness the Ijaw vs Itshekiri war over Warri, the Ikwerre vs Kalabari(Ijaw sponsored) fights over P/H in the 90's, or the Ijaw attempt to take control of Bini land close to the creeks of southern Edo state, or even the Ijaw vs Ilaje skimishes. Abegi.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Marcelini(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
christopher123:

They speak igbo

Yes, the Igbo aboriginals of Ette town, who are Nsukka people are holding forte.

Neither the Idoma nor Igalla can take Ette, Ette remains Igboland, the least those Idomas and Igallas can do is migrate back to Benue and Kogi states respectively, it's nobody's fault that their invading ancestors were not able to totally colonize Igbo people in Ette or totally assimilate them.
They( the Idomas and Igallas) must assimilate into Igbo language and culture like the rest of Igallas and Idoma people that invaded Nsukka other Nsukka towns did.

Many Nsukka people today actually are descendants of Igallas invaders in Nsukkaland who over time became assimilated into Igbo culture and language forever.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by christopher123(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
Marcelini:

Yes, the Igbo aboriginals of Ette town, who are Nsukka people are holding forte.

Neither the Idoma nor Igalla can take Ette, Ette remains Igboland, the least those Idomas and Igallas can do is migrate back to Benue and Kogi states respectively, it's nobody's fault that their invading ancestors were not able to totally colonize Igbo people in Ette or totally assimilate them.
They( the Idomas and Igallas) must assimilate into Igbo language and culture like the rest of Igallas and Idoma people that invaded Nsukka other Nsukka towns did.

Many Nsukka people today actually are descendants of Igallas invaders in Nsukkaland who over time became assimilated into Igbo culture and language forever.
It is as simple as that ..just the way olukumi assimilated in anioma

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
IgrigiKillandGo:

**grins** You want the sultan to declare fatwa on his head? A slave to fulanis is a slave forever, just look at the hausas they exist and breed ONLY to keep fulanis in power. The hausas have never been president. The only people keeping the fulani in check are the Igbos, with Igbos the fulas would have colonized everyone else. That's why the hate is mutual between us and will forever be, until we go our ways. **grins**

of course you are a good balance,the yorubas have something common with you...christanity!!!...me as a born and raised christian would trust a fellow christian more than a moslem,,its instincts...nothing abnormal about it....
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by IgrigiKillandGo: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

of course you are a good balance,the yorubas have something common with you...christanity!!!...me as a born and raised christian would trust a fellow christian more than a moslem,,its instincts...nothing abnormal about it....

**grins** The Igbo man does not need your hypocritical yoruba christianity that allows you to become tools in the hands of the Ultra-muslim hausa/fulanis in destroying Christian southern nigeria and in particular the Christian East/Igbos. Take your yoruba private jet-christianity without principle and go meet dan fodio in hell. **grins**

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Marcelini(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
On the topic of the thread.

The middle belt and the Hausa fulani deserves each other, it's a match made in Hell, and no Wise Igbo man should ever think of puting asunder.

Middle belt are strictly on their own, we( Ndiigbo) should treat them as one with the north, cos in the end, they are one, you know the unity between the prey and predator, a perfect match made by nature.

More Igbos died at the hands of the so called middle belters than at the hands of Hausa fulanis, as they fled from the far North through the middle belt to the East, the Makurdi Igbo massacre by Tivs and Idomas was even worst than those of Hausa fulanis, it was clear that they( middlebelters) had to prove they were even more Igbophobic than Hausa fulanis to gain acceptance and recognition from their Hausa-Fulani masters.

Ndiigbo should learn from history, let the dead bury themselves.
Look around you, nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by emzila(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2016
coolzeal:
Karma is a nasty little b*tch.. Any region or tribe that shed the blood of the Easterners during the war will receive their wrath in abundance. You can't escape the law of nature.
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING? AS IF THE EASTERNERS FOLD THEIR HANDS AND WERE WATCHING AS THEY WERE BEING KILLED.
GROW UP, WAT HAPPENED THEN IS CALLED WAR, YOU SHOOT AND I SHOOT, WHOEVER DIES REST IN PEACE. ARE THE OJUKWUS NOT FACING GOD'S WRATH?
Re: We’re Not Northerners- Middle-belt Youths by Macelliot(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2016
omenka:
I'm Igede and I'm NOT a Northerner. cheesy
You are Biafran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals / 2023: Young Professionals In Diaspora Give Jonathan One-Week Ultimatum To Run / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.