Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. (3473 Views)

Check Out This Girl,s Endowment That Can Give A Man Multi Tasks / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / 10 Seductive Bad Girl S*x Tricks To Try In Bed Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dis part got my ribs cracked up for real!!#i will throw u medicine grin grin grin
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by ifeajikap(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
The english looks like word formulated by a literate person scam
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by daroz(m): 4:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
All I see are words from a broken heart. A betrayed young girl.

Yes, she can't speak of write good English, So what!!

Does that make her less of a human? Does that mean she doesn't deserve love and faithfulness?

A mofo took advantage of her and all we can say is her English is poor.

God!!!

Nigeria is truly an independent nation but with dependent people. angry

Who English don help self undecided

I am with u on this, frankly.
Re: A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
All I see are words from a broken heart. A betrayed young girl.
Yes, she can't speak of write good English, So what!!
Does that make her less of a human? Does that mean she doesn't deserve love and faithfulness?
A mofo took advantage of her and all we can say is her English is poor.
God!!!
Nigeria is truly an independent nation but with dependent people. angry
Who English don help self undecided
Hey now, calm down lassie! Hold yer horses 'fore you give yourself a stroke. Let's not be too hasty to jump to conclusions. Her accusations seems to be hinged on a bunch of hearsay and assumptions. There really is no proof that he questioned her beauty and got a new girl and even if he did, we don't know what she did to warrant it. So maybe we should hold off on rounding him up with pitchforks and burning him at the stakes cool

[size=1pt]On a side note, her grammar isn't all that different from the average........abeg oh, life still dey sweet me lipsrsealed[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.