Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us (3477 Views)

6 Sex Positions That Makes Ladies Look Sexier / Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Africa cheated us and favored men in the following way:
1) a man is never ugly: men are accepted for who they are but women arent
2) if a man cheat it is seen as normal but if a woman does so she is called a harlot
3) we warn girls about their future which is marriage but never warn boys
4) boys are permitted to be sexual but girls are forbidden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by donbenedict(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
easy with the gbagaun na

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Sunexy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
But if a gal farts, its seen as normal..if a guy farts, its over for him ryt dere
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sorry o. Na wetin d apple weh una give us chop for Eden cost una be dat and e no even finish for there bcus marriage na anoda chapter. God in Genesis said "the man shall rule over you" he no even put "husbands love ya wives"

Thank God, Jesus came to lighten the burden by changing that phrase from "rule over" to "submit" and added "husbands love ur wives"

So ur own prayer shd be to find a loving man as compensation for ur sacrifices but unfortunately again, the really loving men are not financially attractive to you people. God go help una o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
2) if a man cheat it is seen as normal but if a woman does so she is called a harlot

It is everywheresmiley
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
You live in a men's world
Ain't nothing you can do about it.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dats why m grateful as a feminist

M nt perfect m worse off nd a write off too

But i never will b a slave to any man

Whosoever he might be
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by vicstar(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
we do most of d hustling,struggling,toiling,working,suffering etc just to get d mulla dat we spend on your body cry

Isn't it fair enough undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
vicstar:
we do most of d hustling,struggling,toiling,working,suffering etc just to get d mulla dat we spend on your body cry

Isn't it fair enough undecided undecided

Smh like ladies dont work their butts off too

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by vicstar(m): 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
Dats why m grateful as a feminist

M nt perfect m worse off nd a write off too

But i never will b a slave to any man

Whosoever he might be

[B] uhm I don't have any issue against feminism, but were by it contradicts d bible about who's suppose to be d head undecided , dats a huge no for me [/B]
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
vicstar:

[B] uhm I don't have any issue against feminism, but were by it contradicts d bible about who's suppose to be d head undecided , dats a huge no for me [/B]

It all depends on d kind of partner im with

If i am with a man dat has got a heart i wud b totality submissive live my life for him learn change ways for him

Bt if am with d one with no heart i will take my stand

Even d bible is against maltreating a woman
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by vicstar(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Smh like ladies dont work their butts off too

homie!, u see d "most" in ma post?? undecided if u do,den don't get me twisted....u dig??
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by vicstar(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

It all depends on d kind of partner im with

If i am with a man dat has got a heart i wud b totality submissive live my life for him learn change ways for him

Bt if am with d one with no heart i will take my stand

Even d bible is against maltreating a woman

you're right about dat
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
vicstar:

homie!, u see d "most" in ma post?? undecided if u do,den don't get me twisted....u dig??

Dig ko mine ni
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
vicstar:

you're right about dat

Happy u can see
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by vislabraye(m): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

It's not an African thing.
The "ugly" part is funny. A beautiful woman prefers a man who's financially buoyant and ugly than a cute guy who's not as rich . No one forces a woman to marry an ugly guy.
As for the sexual part , there's hardly no woman who would want to marry a virgin man. Or would you ?
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Truth!! But it seems to be a global epidemic.I live in the USA and it's the same here.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is everywheresmiley
If i hear, It's not everywhere o
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Truth!! But it seems to be a global epidemic.I live in the USA and it's the same here.
That's cos you're an african in the USA. African Americans from down south and up north like NY don't play that shi.t..
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
When women start paying the bills,she can take the position of the men.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
sundoj08:
That's cos you're an african in the USA. African Americans from down south and up north like NY don't play that shi.t..
I'm African American from Arkansas, that's down south.Hi, hello. smiley
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm African American from Arkansas, that's down south.Hi, hello. smiley

Hey Queenie cheesy I'm a NewYorker cool
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Hey Queenie cheesy I'm a NewYorker cool
Native or a transplant?
I actually reside in Texas now,the DFW area.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Native or a transplant?
I actually reside in Texas now,the DFW area.

Nah ain't native. Would always be a naija boy, anyday anytime. cool

Well NY is beginning to feel like texas cos we just experiencing the first winter snow today since last year #GlobalWarming ti take over grin
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
sundoj08:

Nah ain't native. Would always be a naija boy, anyday anytime. cool

Well NY is beginning to feel like texas cos we just experiencing the first winter snow today since last year #GlobalWarming ti take over grin
Something like that.
Your Nigerian,so you relocated.How's the big Apple treating you 9ja boy? smiley
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Something like that.
Your Nigerian,so you relocated.How's the big Apple treating you 9ja boy? smiley

Big Apple's being super amazing to the boy. Too much fun and bills too cheesy
But still turning up the volume tho. You should visit sometime wink
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:

Big Apple's being super amazing to the boy. Too much fun and bills too cheesy
But still turning up the volume tho. You should visit sometime wink

I'm a country girl but I might just.I want to experience Time square.
I didn't know bills was something to smile about,but your wearing a mighty big emoji. wink.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm a country girl but I might just.I want to experience Time square.
I didn't know bills was something to smile about,but your wearing a mighty big emoji. wink.
I know right but Hey Uncle Sam will always be Uncle Sam so you better throw that smile and enjoy it. Better still add a big laugh grin

The pic on my profile was at Times square coincidentally. I guarantee you gon love it esp if u roll with me wink
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:

I know right but Hey Uncle Sam will always be Uncle Sam so you better throw that smile and enjoy it. Better still add a big laugh grin
Truth. smiley
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Truth. smiley
So Country girl, you ever rode on a horse or perhaps own one??
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2016
sundoj08:
So Country girl, you ever rode on a horse or perhaps own one??
No,lived down the road a little from some though.And I'd like to learn ta ride.
Re: Ladies! Look What African Have Done To Us by sundoj08(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
No,lived down the road a little from some though.And I'd like to learn ta ride.
shocked how did u survive the urge, been wanting to ride a horse into sunshine and not some few minutes assisted ride on the streets of NY at walking pace too angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Video Of The Lady Twerking Without Pant That Has Set The Internet Ablaze / When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage / Ladies! What Did You Look Out For When You Firstly Meet A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.