Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? (36900 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by ninjatoyta87: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
AAaAah, the guy go chop u raw
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Damfostopper(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
I pity the guy in question...... Well at my age I don't comment on stupiid post
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by eltweezy90(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Better tell him now before he spends bumper for valentine just cos of you. Why did you say yes in the first place, you hurt him from that moment till now. My advice is this 'marry him even if you don't love him, because I believe love doesn't come into play where you are involved'.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by esoboy875(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Babe.......... To b plain, dere is somtin dat is makin u nt to luv him bt knw dat dis life is jst a small place. My little advice I av for u is dat u shld b vry vry careful so dat u wil nt regret it latter.

My 1st babe did exactly dis to me bt later i discovered her reasoned she broke up wit me was dat I was nt handsome to her tasted bt nw she always call me nd also chat wit me on whatapp askin me wen am I goin to get marry nd who am I goin to marry.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Blackops(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is one of the reasons these girls dey tey for Shiloh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Hermionegranger(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amberon:
we have a very similar situation. My bf who happens to be my best friend persisted and disturbed me for years, I finally gave in but I don't love him one bit. The thing is that he's crazy about me, before we started dating we'd sleep over at each other's houses a couple of times but he never touched me nor asked for sex. up till this day, he hasn't asked me for sex.

he's cute, dresses very very very well, neat and treats me like an angel. I told him countlessly that I didn't love him and couldn't date him but he came back begging and vowed that he must marry me. He even told everyone that we're engaged....

Anyways I made a promise to stick with him even tho I don't love him, after all the one I used to love didn't treat me well.

PS: before someone starts saying sh!t, I'm not dating him for money. I know I won't fall in love again, so I gave in simply because he loves and cherishes me, he's purpose driven and has good qualities which so many men lack. he also advises me like a sister.
There are so many things to love about your boyfriend and I'm very sure he knows you don't feel the same way and that's why he doesn't want to make any sexual moves because he's waiting for the feeling to be mutual. Why You are yet to fall in love with him is because you have subconsciously refused to move on from your ex who probably doesn't care about your existence right now...you said under your other moniker that he(your ex) doesn't deserve you then stop wasting your feelings on him and give in to your boyfriend before it's too late..by then, you'll neither have him nor will your ex come back to you. Humans can only be patient for so long before they get sick and tired of waiting.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Amberon: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
thanks dear.

if you're serious about the card , pm it to me grin
2sex:
While it may seem like foolishness to most girls, I want you to know you made the right and best decision? I OWE you MTN 1500. How do I send it?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Adegbulugbe(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
I want you all to realize that you don't girl don't love when they start a date...they only give a trier if it will work out,but once they love,it like a craiz...this girl might not be for money.my advice for you dear,if you have tried to love him and it doesn't work,just tell him in best time now and park off.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by eltweezy90(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Damfostopper:
I pity the guy in question...... Well at my age I don't comment on stupiid post
What did you just do? Stupiiid!
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Heartmender101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
[/i][i] tell him bt you'll have to take anytyn he does to. U
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by OTEGA1: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:
We started dating last year november.
We haven't gone intimate yet and he doesn't even pressurize me.
Truth is, i don't love him, and i think i made a mistake accepting to date him.
I've found out we have literally nothing in common.

Throughout our relationship, i've never said the word "i love you" to him.
He called last night and asked me if i love him and i couldn't give a direct answer cause i didn't want him to get hurt.

Dear romancelanders, whats the best way i could tell him how i really feel?

I love ur honesty tell him u are not fine u need space and gradually reduce communication. If he is smart he will understand.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by kaycodes: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:

He called last night and asked me if i love him and i couldn't give a direct answer cause i didn't want him to get hurt.

Young lady, please you need to first have a clear definition of love.

Maybe paste a line or two, about what you think love is, then I'll chip in some advice.

All the best
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Blackops(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
esoboy875:
Babe.......... To b plain, dere is somtin dat is makin u nt to luv him bt knw dat dis life is jst a small place. My little advice I av for u is dat u shld b vry vry careful so dat u wil nt regret it latter.

My 1st babe did exactly dis to me bt later i discovered her reasoned she broke up wit me was dat I was nt handsome to her tasted bt nw she always call me nd also chat wit me on whatapp askin me wen am I goin to get marry nd who am I goin to marry.

Ehen ... Imagine that I don talk am say na these there mumu attitude and search for Mr Right go make dem tey for Shiloh.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
What have u been doing with him all these while if you don't love him
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by godinbed(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
SameMissclassy:

You didn't love him yet you still decided to date him and spend his money abi? You are a gold digging idiot.

Now you are coming here to ask us stupid questions okwa ya?

What a redundant moronic Ingrate!
what part of the bush are u from?
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by ToseroRock(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
To all of you who thinks life has a formulae by saying she is this and that' should know that life isn't the way we think it and your inability to advise someone when they have the courage to come to you, even if u think their story is false doesn't make u a better person.

My dear, a lot happen that we cannot explain and thats why we rely on God who made the world for guidance, your case is difficult and easy if only you can do the following: #optional#

Ask yourself if u ever liked the guy before and something happened and the feeling s gone, and if u went into the relationship for solace, have u now found that solace outside the guy?

Am I the reason why I don't find this wonderful guy attractive or are there forces

Now am I leaving him for who?

And hope I won't need him in the future if I go now?

Are my expectations high? Do I even connect with this guy?

What am I missing?

If your satisfied withing u that, mehn no feelings at all, then u should create a condusive scene and talk to him.

Your not doing the guy a favour by sticking around maybe out of pity or waiting for him to offend u so u can pick on it..NO! Don't stick around and create issues

Your blocking someone else, in order word, your holding three persons happiness, the guy and your own Mr right his rightful woman. You may not realise now and he wouldn't too untill u allow him to.

Pray fervently. God is there always.

Good luck dear. Keep pushing ok
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by kay29000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anthony0094:
last November? u didn't tell him dat u don't love him b4 Christmas and u want to tell him now, if u r him wat wll u think? Xmas maga? u beta wait tll June to tell him dat if by dat time u still don't love him.

make sure u lender d service u r getting paid for.
no offense

LMAO!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by olubenjazzy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just tell him now is the best
Letting it wait till another month(s) is going to be a disaster entirely......
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Pamelayoung: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:

My dear some men can be so impossible. A frnd of mine was in a similar situation, she told d guy yet he wudn't accept she didn't love him was insisting 2 marry her said it was a do or die affair. To cut long story short pray abt it ask God to divert his interest.
Pray more romanceland is the worst place to seek for advice on issues like ds
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Helloflife: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
cionon:

Y don't you love him? Is he not up to standard, a married man or a divorcee? There is something keeping you from loving him. Until you say the reason, then you will get a solution
we just don't click. I hate his attitude.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by esoboy875(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blackops:

Ehen ... Imagine that I don talk am say na these there mumu attitude and search for Mr Right go make dem tey for Shiloh.

Don't mind dem.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Helloflife: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/ Tell him that your pastor said that he is not for you.
I have never met anyone who could defeat this line of incredulous argument. /
wow, nice idea.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Helloflife: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
BabiousBlog:
um y'all need to give her a break these things happen. Well there must be a reason why you dated him i the first place,so you should really take your time before you do wat you would regret. Until you are 100% sure that you are not interested,then you should just tell him.
sometimes i just look at him and wonder why i said yes in the first place.
We have absolutely nothing in common.
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by chikeFavor2000(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:
Please, i want you all to know i didn't date him for money or any other material gain but because i needed a soulmate at that point in time.

Lalasticlala please i need more valuable advice.

tell him anyhow and as soon as possible. Free the guy and mainly free yourself. some time we date who we don't really love just because we want to fill a vaccum. As u don realize yourself d best thing is to turn back

check my signature
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by cbrass(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
missyadorable:

Tell him straight!

And who told you he is going to be hurt?

You must be a child,you don't know men!

A man getting hurt because a lady said she doesn't love him? Hahahaha! Are you the only lady on earth? The earlier you stop considering men's feelings and emotions(cause they have none),the better for you!

Wetin nw, what did we do to deserve this undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Mixty: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:
You are just 17 years old and you are already talking abt love and heartbreaks at your age. What do you know about love sef?
You better leave Nairaland romance section and go face your studies angry angry angry
See her post about a year ago:

Helloflife:
I decided to create this account on nairaland to share my pains.
Iv been living a hell of a life.
Im just 16years yet iv gone thru a lot sum adults havent.
My biological dad has been a terror ever since i got to noe my self. He beats up my mum everytym he has the chance
and now he has shifted his attention to me.
He always beats me and shouts at me for no reason.
He doesnt even allow us to explain ourselves.
Im the only child of my mum but he has other children out of wedlock (who do not live with us).
He always blames me for everytyn and anytym hez angry,he vents his anger on my and my mum.
I write this post with great pain cos today was one of his usual.
He blamed me for losing sumtyn, n he didnt even allow me to explain before he started shouting at me. Im emotionally downcast.
When i cried he started shouting that he doesnt buy my tears.
If my mum tries to talk to him he shuts her off.
I always cry when im accused wrongly of sumtyn because im soft hearted.
And the most painful thing is that today he said i have all the qualities he hates in a person
i feel lyk dying. Lyk sleeping and not waking up ever again.
Im lost, can i ever be found? Please nairalanders advice me because i dont noe wat to do. I cant even talk to him because m very scared of him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:

Just tell him, simple. Be straightforward. Let him knw u dnt love him and wld''t want to lead him on and hurt him in the process
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:
we just don't click. I hate his attitude.

Oh then it's a good reason if he is attitude his bad. Then you should go ahead and tell him you don't love him because his attitude isn't good. That way u av a good basis for a breakup
Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Henrygreat212(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Helloflife:
Please, i want you all to know i didn't date him for money or any other material gain but because i needed a soulmate at that point in time.

Lalasticlala please i need more valuable advice.
my beautiful sister u shouldn't be proud of ur words.....put urself in his shoes...he gave up many to be with u then u hadn't anyone.....so please do have a rethink....he deserves you from my own opinion....Thanks and God bless us all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him That I Am Not In Love With Him? by Missmossy(f): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Not a good situation I must confess,dating someone you have got no iota of feelings for.

Its best you make him aware asap. I guess he doesn't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.