Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? (769 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / What Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by jakadiya: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
we have been friends since childhood. i had a crush on him when we were younger. we lost touch for a long time but we reconnected recently. he is really nice to me and he has a girlfriend. pls i need serious advice!!!!!!
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by steve49ja(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
Allow him take the first step or you'll scare him away

Dont force yourself on him, if he doesnt feel the same way (which i think he should) then wait for the right guy.
(Its simple but requires discipline).
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
I'm in a relationship with a dude right now. . .and it started the same way. . . we've been friends for ages. . .but in  my case he was single. .  . And he's always been in love with me. . .and so we decide to try it out. . .and its going splendid!

If he's got a gf then I suggest you back off girl! Unless he tells you out rightly that he likes you and would wanna date you. . .then do not take his niceness as an indication of interest!
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by biola44: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
since he has a girl back off except he wants u!
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by tkconcept(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
for Starters Kill her. wink. then it would be left only the two of U the flenge,
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by tkconcept(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
actually i was only joking. instead commit suicide in that case no more worries. cool
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by tkconcept(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
In life we face alot of difficult issues we lack answers to and wish never came our way. i wish to subscribe to the veiws of earlier post and also add that. He looks nice and all and u feel he is really Good but if u eventually go out or date u may be shocked at what or who he would turn out to be. tank God ur a xtian like myself, Gods plans are the best for us and if he is Gods plan 4 u be sure nothing not even his present girlfriend can stop that. just pray, think about him less avoid him if he has so much effect on you and get urself involved iin stuff u enjoy doing. infact if he gets a hint u like him, i can assure u it would get into his head especially if the feeling is not mutual. but then if he is down for you u would notice more attention and alot of negative gist about his present chick in his conversation but then u have to be sharp cos some of us just use this strategy to make the girl feel were actually down meanwhile we are not. am tired abeg. to be continued,
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
He's in a relationship undecided
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by origina9ja(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
jakadiya:

we have been friends since childhood. i had a crush on him when we were younger.

it still does not matter @ poster
jakadiya:

we lost touch for a long time but we reconnected recently. he is really nice to me and he has a girlfriend. pls i need serious advice!!!!!!

No no no
that is a no go area, there is nothing you can do about it just  stay away
please just  move your attention to another guy and just try to convince yourself that he is not available. Because you might only end up hurting yourself or even wasting your time if you keep feeling so strongly about him, not to mention hurting another woman like you.

put your self in the other lady position sad
Re: He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? by izeek(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
if he has a gf i suggest u let him be.
just be his friend and be there. if its meant to be, it wud surely come about.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Girlfriends? / Any Chance The Women Will Ever Please Any Man? / Why Is It That Girls Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.