Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

My New Catch ;) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Catch ;) (1254 Views)

Checkout My Latest "HOT" Bitchh... New Catch! Rate Her Guys / Flavour And His Pretty New Catch In Miami USA - Photo / My New Catch!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am nort an singular and plural sombodys agn aleluya!!!!!!gringringringrin..........mine his brake since prettythicksme his brake mine @ last yearangry buh am nort no dat god his do me beauty favorcheesy.........nl help me tenk god for me o grin

Noun met mine bebi, am call him swety swety boole kiss.......am loved u too moankiss

Re: My New Catch ;) by iceberylin(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
We've lost control shocked
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
I love well shaped ass
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
For ppls that his ask off mine pics.....am d one wear gold suite cool
Re: My New Catch ;) by KELVINXY: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Op ur gbagam almost caught my attention cheesy
until I saw that pix grin

*in Lil Wayne voice: ooh that ass.!
gaddamn shocked
Re: My New Catch ;) by obiorathesubtle: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=20pt]Omg! Lookat her butt!

Omg! Lookat her butt!
[/size]
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Plis tek away ur eye on mine bebi buttyangry...............wife snatshaangry>
iceberylin:
We've lost control shocked
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Omg! Lookat her butt!
[/size]

her anaconda dont want non of u unless uve got cash on tongue
Re: My New Catch ;) by TrapLORD(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Trolling has gone to the dogs sad

1 Like

Re: My New Catch ;) by TrapLORD(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Khloe Kardashian embarassed, there's so many things I can do with that ass mehn... grin
Re: My New Catch ;) by cruzita(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
ass of life BEWARE
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
While are u all talk abt mine bebi butty?angry...........god blind anybodys that his looked mine bebi buttyangry
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
grin grin am break up with cos u no reponsible!foolish guy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Catch ;) by lezz(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:
Man, that's so true. Trolling has always been for the intellectually apt and mind readers who have a broad knowledge base.

Now we have teenage bullies and cyber-nuisance corrupting the beauty of trolling. Have to go underground especially when modern definition of troll has become synonymous with bullying and online baseless intimidation.
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
What is this one saying
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
angry
obiorathesubtle:

Omg! Lookat her butt!
[/size]
Re: My New Catch ;) by TrapLORD(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
lezz:
Man, that's so true. Trolling has always been for the intellectually apt and mind readers who have a broad knowledge base.

Now we have teenage bullies and cyber-nuisance corrupting the beauty of trolling. Have to go underground especially when modern definition of troll has become synonymous with bullying and online baseless intimidation.
Its sickening to see threads like these, they all trying hard to be Mr.cork. Even Mr.cork trolls with a certain kind of finesse.

Intelligent trolls on romance section?? cheesy Not everyone can have Leslie's eloquence man.. cool

Where you been??
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:
The same dog you were (and still are anyway) with your PervyByNature moniker?
Re: My New Catch ;) by lezz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Its sickening to see threads like these, they all trying hard to be Mr.cork. Even Mr.cork trolls with a certain kind of finesse.

Intelligent trolls on romance section?? cheesy Not everyone can have Leslie's eloquence man.. cool

Where you been??
grin Man, I've been in Enugu since 4th pursing 2016 with a rage.

If there aren't so many bimbos in Romance section, the shallow guys won't be all around here boring us with sickening topics and empty lines.

Romans section is where all of Nairaland's emotionally and intellectually corrupted and stunted are domiciled.

Unfortunately, lately, it is where I elect to come play.
Re: My New Catch ;) by TrapLORD(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
lezz:
grin Man, I've been in Enugu since 4th pursing 2016 with a rage.

If there aren't so many bimbos in Romance section, the shallow guys won't be all around here boring us with sickening topics and empty lines.

Romans section is where all of Nairaland's emotionally and intellectually corrupted and stunted are domiciled.

Unfortunately, lately, it is where I elect to come play.

Hehehe.. That's the spirit. 2016 started on a superb note for me though, my plans have been sailing with ease lately.

Jokes aside bro, I enjoy every bit of my time here despite having loads of dimwits to contend with, you gotta admit its kind of fun!
Re: My New Catch ;) by adexsimply(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
OP is obviously dyslexic. Just thank your stars that you're not suffering from any chronic eye defect as well sad sad
Re: My New Catch ;) by lezz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
TrapLORD:

Hehehe.. That's the spirit. 2016 started on a superb note for me though, my plans have been sailing with ease lately.

Jokes aside bro, I enjoy every bit of my time here despite having loads of dimwits to contend with, you gotta admit its kind of fun!
I tell you, after taking and giving knocks in the political and auto sections as well the technological side, I often come to cool off here and recuperate before heading back .

2016 is starting great I must confess.

1 Like

Re: My New Catch ;) by bennymcnonny(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Blood of Absolom!
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
See uangry..........all the gilrs on mine strt that his hav pregnant are say am responsibu to thr pregnantangryangryangry.........am nort responsibu noun?angry
prettythicksme:
grin grin am break up with cos u no reponsible!foolish guy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Catch ;) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
adaksbullet:
See uangry..........all the gilrs on mine strt that his hav pregnant are say am responsibu to thr pregnantangryangryangry.........am nort responsibu noun?angry
See ur life grin why wont i dump u huh?
Re: My New Catch ;) by adaksbullet: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Ur bf we dumb uangryangry
prettythicksme:
See ur life grin why wont i dump u huh?
Re: My New Catch ;) by grad2012(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wow! well shaped.

(1) (Reply)

What's It Like To Be Both Attractive And Ugly At The Same Time, Or Alternately? / Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First? / Video: New And Exciting Way To Rock Braids; One-hair Two Styles Krochetkulture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.