Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant (1058 Views)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Woman Sleeps With Her Daughter's Lover: "This Is The Result" - She Explains / How Tolerant Are You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by origina9ja(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
ololufe mi
I hope to make amends with you and maybe one day be with you again. We have hurt each other very much and I’m truly sorry for the misinterpretation of the whole issue. I was made to understand that you where not the only person at fault and I’m so sorry for messing about with your emotions and promise to make it up to you. We are all different and tend to see things in different angle. I can imagine the same with you. You would probably react the same way if not worse. The whole thing started when you stop trusting me which then gave me the impression that you don’t care and love me so I had to do what I did to get back at you. Gosh this sounds very wrong. I guess love has a very funny way of getting our minds confuse. Love is sweet and can also broke a heart into a million pieces. Jealousy was a factor that got in between me and you while dishonestly were also a huge factor that kept the jealousy alive. For all the times you said you loved me and didn’t mean it I forgive you. Lastly I apologies for falling in love with a love that was never mine. That’s what I apologize for. Nothing else cry cry

"You are a gift, so precious and rare
Sometimes I take it for granted, Sometimes I do despair

Some days I say I love you, some days I treat you so bad
I say things I don’t mean, But never mean to treat you bad

Now everyday is a struggle for me, my mind is an angry storm
Suffering from illness, that often makes me cry

They say I will get better and all I need is time
Meanwhile I am losing you, which is not a very good sign

Once rejected by everyone, and only receive by you
Now rejected by everyone, and receive by no one

A mental patient that is me, Sickness consumes my life
Getting worse day by day as I live in fear of a particular treatment

The chance of being placed in a hospital
Surrounded by doctors and ones like me

Oh I wish I could change the whole situation and stop the voice in my head,
That makes me angry and fearful causing me to say things I should never had said

Your love for me was wonderful, So precious and so rare
You loved me no matter what, always Making me feel good everywhere

Now you left me for a not so good reason and all you said to me was
“I need to be happy and free”

I promise to be a “friend” All the way even through the bitter end"
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by beingme(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
too long to read
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by tpiah: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2009
ok, I'm also in the mood.

sweetie, I didnt know you love me but now I do, I'm happy I can love you back unashamedly, unabashedly and unconditionally. You're the sunshine of my life, the sugar in my tea, the apple in my pie, the pepper spice in my pepper soup. And I I I will always love you.

Why do fools fall in love because I'm surely a fool and glad to be one for falling in love with you grin

Hey good looking you've got me cooking. wink And I'm saving all ma love for YOU.

I used to sing " I dont wanna be in love" but now my new tune is "I cant help falling in love with you"

cheesy cool

you'd better pay me before stealing my lines plz
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by Nautillus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
huh. . . rookies grin grin
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by chiejik(f): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2009
that sounds nice love on the air
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by izeek(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2009
am not sure i know wat this si all about, but i bet i have to add my bit.
@dearstock market,
why did u have to split my heart in 2?
TAKING ALL I HAD AND LEAVING ME NO HOPE OF A RETURN.
I LONGED FOR U AND POURED MY WHOLE BEING ( INVESTMENT) INTO U,
AND ALL U DO TO REPAY ME, IS TO HIT ME BACK WITH A SUDDEN RECESSION.

THOUGH AM STILL INLOVE WITH YOU, I HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO LOVE WITH BOTH MY HEART AND HEAD.
AND IF AND WHEN U DO COME BACK, I WILL STILL EMBRACE BUT WITH A CHRISTIAN STYLE.
Re: The Result Of Misinterpretation And Not Being Tolerant by justwise(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ahahahahahah, my my my, wats going on here? NL always live it up

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / Activate Your Manhood / Don't Know Wat 2 Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.