Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) (2074 Views)

A Father Sleeping With His Daughter. / Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail / Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) by Olabode09: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2018
A 65-year-old man Isaac Ndaba, was allegedly caught red-handed engaging in sex with his son’s wife Naume Langson in Mudzami Village under Huchu area in Gokwe, Zimbabwe.

It is reported that a nephew to the husband Ncube caught them in the act, as the two lovebirds were always taking to the bush to satisfy their sexual urge. After which, Ncube reportedly alerted the husband.

According to Bulawazo23 who reported the case, the wife was quoted to have been sex-starved by her husband who always travels around.

Read Also: Wife Caught Husband Sleeping with her Mother (See Photos)https://dailyfamily.ng/wife-caught-husband-sleeping-with-her-mother-see-photos/

‘I was sex-starved, says Langson!’ “What I did was no mistake and I think the only mistake I made was that I slept with my husband’s father. This is because I was not getting enough satisfaction from his son. It’s unfortunate, but that is the reality. I also don’t know how it happened, but my affair with Ndaba was out of frustration. Langson was also quoted as having shamelessly retorted.

However, the case has been referred to court under the Jurisdiction of Chief Nemangwe Musekiwa to investigate.

https://dailyfamily.ng/son-caught-father-sleeping-with-his-wife-along-bush-path-see-photo/

Re: Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) by donbachi(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2018
Him 4 cut off d papa prick,fry am give am make him chop

(1) (Reply)

A 17yr Old Boy Impregnated A 33yr Old Lady / Why Are The Intelligent Ladies Ugly? And The Beautiful Ones So Dull? / What Did You Learn Too Late In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.