Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (66954 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Is My Wife Seductive Enough For My Father..pics Attached.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by lovely17(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

Just like your mamma
yeh I understand it's the conscience that's working

ion remember quoting you So why you here
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by lovely17(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

Just like your mamma
yeh I understand it's the conscience that's working

ion remember quoting you So why you here undecided
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by LordBaelish: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
greatme2good:

I couldn't help it but just laughed at u n everything u said.from now till tomorrow I will still say it...it is my opinion so u can go ahead n say whatever u wanna say.in as much as I don't know u and u dont know me,I'm less bothered. I won't reply u again. it's people like u dat do the worst.pretender.

you're actually being a pretender.. saying God God on your profile while supporting crap.

me I'm not going on religious basis in my rationale I'm just surprised by the hypocrisy.
for you to support that just summarizes who you are and I'll keep off someone like you from now on. smh
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by LordBaelish: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
daretodiffer:

*yawns* undecided
yawning after your night shift?

really lame to play the mother card you know, it just makes you like the guy in Lego movie.. really empty.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by greatme2good(f): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
LordBaelish:

you're actually being a pretender.. saying God God on your profile while supporting crap.

me I'm not going on religious basis in my rationale I'm just surprised by the hypocrisy.
for you to support that just summarizes who you are and I'll keep off someone like you from now on. smh

Who is begging u? Inukwam rubbish. so because I mentioned God I shouldn't say something the way I see it mtcheew. who are u to judge me?keep on carrying my matter like gala.U will tell me if u haven't said something contrary to people's opinion before. I na ekwu inyo.
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by doveda: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
LordBaelish:

yawning after your night shift?

really lame to play the mother card you know, it just makes you like the guy in Lego movie.. really empty.

*yawns*
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Rawhumper(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
How are we going to help the needy dear,with guns? undecided undecided

quote author=Pheals post=41844258]Its OK but this post through... 9ja bloggers ... Y should u post the victims pic ..... Well make they solve it now..y on Twitter[/quote]
Re: Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] by Rawhumper(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can you give a shit about me?

quote author=shizzy7 post=41848210]They are all crazy ....period.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.