Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? (28337 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ifymorena:
Na only death go change men stupid set of
animals

Come! You better watch yourself.

Watch yourself gidi gan before I call thunder come fire that your mouth.

Na only men get quanta ni. I dont know why you women are so self absorbed. One man does something wrong and suddenly all men are the same. Have you ever had yourself checked to make sure you are not the one with the problem.

You are writing this rubbish inspite of your personal text "live make I live". Biko abeg live una life make we sef live our own ooooo. Wetin? On top say we dey hangout for Nairaland.

Nne!!!!!!!!!
Nne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anwale m'ndidi

Ehen!!!
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:

Don't you guys have a forum or blog in Singapore? Why are u so obsessed with Nigerians? undecided

Why, do u have a problem with it? cool
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Eben2: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Marriage can never stop a womanizer from sleeping around. I learnt that in a hard way. However, there is a sure way of overcoming this terrible vice. I overcame, you too can overcome. Please go through my own personal experience and how I got over sexual addictions: Please check this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1512964/Jesus-only-way-heaven-muslim/1#19559173

In the mean time, read this:

IT IS A PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE!

Like Adam and Eve, you have a choice: to choose Life and live or to choose sin and die. But if you would allow Jesus into your life today, He will destroy sin (and other works of the devil) from your life completely. He did it in my life and He can do it in yours. God is not interested in religion and I am not preaching to you religion but the power of God to make you His son, to make you live a holy life even in this evil and corrupt world.
I was told this several times too but I really didn’t believe it or commit it to heart and so I continued to wallow in my sin until Jesus found me. Although I was born into an ifa (Yoruba indigenous oracle) family, I grew up to attend church occasionally but I never knew God. I grew into adulthood and my sinful life grew too. I grew to become a terrible fornicator – a sex addict (at this time I was a regular church attendee and sometimes participated in church activities but I did not know God), I was a terrible liar and a thief. I was working in HR department of a bank then and I would give job to people who didn’t have certificate in as much as they were able to pay. I aborted several pregnancies. Most times I was not happy with the life I was living but I could not help it. Even on Nairaland, I was a bad boy! If I give you the name I was using then, you will understand what I mean.

Later, I felt the only solution to my sex problem (which seemed to be the most difficult of my lifestyle) was to get married. I did get married to my only sweetheart, the only woman I ever loved thinking I would not be able to cheat on her. Truly, I did stop for some months, but when I started again, it became worse than it used to be. It was like the demon in me when to look for seven (7) demons that were stronger and meaner than him and all of them made my heart the home. I could not live two days without sex! I had chains of girlfriends, even went to the extent of sleeping with my wife’s sister (not blood related) and had a relationship with my landlady’s daughter. Upon all these, I would still visit brothels for the prostitutes. My life was marred with dirtiness! My wife would cry her eyes out but it didn’t stop me.

Then a day came, December 5th of a beautiful year. It was a Sunday. I with my family went to the church as usual. The Friday preceding this day, I met two girls and had appointment to see them in different hotels on that beautiful Sunday. So, I was praying silently that the preacher would be quick with his sermon so I could meet up with my appointments. Minutes into the message, I didn’t know how it happened, I saw myself in the state I really was: a sinner with a very heavy load of sin, needing a savior. I felt so heavy and fell on my knees with tears all over my face. I knelt and bent down in shame and asked the savior to help me. I confessed my sins as many as I could remember and asked for forgiveness. I wept with a heavy heart and suddenly, it was as if a load was lifted off my neck and felt so free and an overflow of an emotion I never felt before filled my soul – joy! I knelt down weeping but I stood up with smiles of joy. There and then, was the victory that Jesus alone gives handed over to me and I became free. I was given a direct access to God Himself and a fellowship I am not willing to trade for anything else!

Right after, my life changed! Everybody around me noticed something different in me; my colleagues at work, my numerous girls, my family and most of all, my wife. She was born and bred a muslim but when she saw my changed lifestyle, she asked for how she could experience it too and the way was shown to her and she joyfully embraced it.

My dear brothers and sisters, Christians in name and Muslims alike, if you have not experienced this, what are you waiting for? Religion? Don’t deceive yourself; allow God to set you free through the sacrifice of His only begotten Son! Do it and do it NOW!
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by ceemere: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bae asks: are u a womanizer?

Me (with a confused face): what is woman?
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by GodwinTobi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
Only APC can change a womanizer....
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by walepackage(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's ain't an easy task for a womaniser to change cos he's married,but his woman can make him change dependin on d way she treats him physically and emotionally
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:

U keep flirting with our men and I think u should focus on Singaporean men undecided

Oga sup!!
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by lascopes(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
coolVery possible and over possible, dependin' on the girls attitude and God on her side coolVery possible and over possible, dependin' on the girls attitude and God on her side
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Davidsylva:
Is it possible

Yeah right grin

But let's define womanizing.

You mean an African man being an African man?

Unmmnkkay
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Etizz: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
The answer is NO....

the guy just have to change himself....
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ofcos marriage can change him,but the lady has to go extra miles to make him change for good.

1 Like

Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Alezy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

Why?, bcoz i didnt smile or what?
oh so u kw u didn't smile?? plus ur posture....hnmmm
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Zoe99(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's almost impossible.If he was a womanizer before marriage,it will be difficult for him to stop after marriage.
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Uthman75: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Once a player is always a player...... So guys is ''Only God can judge us''. smiley
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Orangina(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Op, I,ve seen young men whom are Not responsible,buh, immediately t/he/y got married he became Responsible. The answer to your question is yes.
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by engrjacuzzi: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
except he is dasuki then it is possible
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by buoye1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Only God has that power
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by pablobellins(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
KashyBaby:

Why, do u have a problem with it? cool
L cheesy L. Am sure he doesn't mean that. We nigerians welcome u. Yh i speak for all. If nah pidgin u wan sabi, u no get problem. Chill on
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by mopolord(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
nice one
RexKex:
Marriage cannot change a womanizer!

When he eventually gets tired of his wife, which Is highly likely due to his womanizing habits, he will probably look elsewhere for fun.

As a matter of fact, 89% of married men who cheat were chronic womanizers during their "singlehood".
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by ekwelive: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
who don bad don bad and vice versa
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Ibukun003(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
The Bible answer it all.

Jeremiah 13:23King James Version (KJV)

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil

1 Like

Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Leriebloom(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alezy:
oh so u kw u didn't smile?? plus ur posture....hnmmm
Was trying so hard to look serious. I m d big smile kind of person.
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by macfish101(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Marriage can change womanizers...take me for instance; I'm a changed man
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Spanner4(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
sinaj:
marriage can't sad
Sinaj be happy coz am never a womanizer
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
It is only possible thru divine intervention,1ce a thief is always a thief
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Alezy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

Was trying so hard to look serious. I m d big smile kind of person.
oh...I grab, so u trying hard to do what u don't kw how to do, so think of how weird that zz.

ur beautiful doe
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Toosure70: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
yes now to home base ashewo, fucking your friends, relatives, house help and gate man.
Re: Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? by Leriebloom(f): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Alezy:
oh...I grab, so u trying hard to do what u don't kw how to do, so think of how weird that zz.

ur beautiful doe
Whats weird bout taking a straight face picture?
Tnx in btw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.