Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

When your bae says "I love you" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When your bae says "I love you" (49471 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Oahray: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2016
missyadorable:

Well said!For me,apart from God and my mother, nobody else loves me. Man and woman so called love is just scam,because of too much sex and what each person stands to gain!
wow! I hope any nice man planning to marry you gets to learn about this your viewpoint before he finds himself trapped in a loveless self-centred marriage.

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
kinglekan:

You are very wrong Mr Toks and I fault your line of thought considering the fact that you decided to go religious on the subject matter.

The statement in bold is far from the truth and as a matter of fact, nothing but mere conjecture.

Lets take a close look at the verse below.

1 John 4:20 (English Standard Version)

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen CANNOT love God whom he has not seen

You clearly asserted that love only exists between Man and God, yet this scripture says differently. The scripture lets us know it is much easier to love someone who you can see than to claim to love a God you haven't.

In other words the criterium for professing your love for God would be to love your brother (Sister, Relative, Spouse, Stranger, etc).

There is also a scripture regarded as the great commandment.

Mark 12:31 (English Standard Version)
The second is this: ‘ You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these

This was a statement made by Jesus and if it were impossible to truly love someone then it would mean that he gave a commandment no one could/can keep. But you know better.

The fact that people use the word "Love" and the next minute do something so silly that makes us question thier love doesn't mean love is a farce.

David was a man who loved God so much that God referred to him as a man after his own heart.
Yet David killed a man and took his wife, thereby commiting adultery and he did other despicable acts but God never questioned the Man's love towards him.

You have to understand one simple thing, you don't need to spend 30years with someone to say the words "I love you". Love is a force that can be felt, it supercedes our emotions and it is the greatest power given to man.

We are still encased in our earthly vessel so there are times our actions might not be in consonance with love but it doesn't change the fact that love is real, love exists and we have the ability to love unconditionally.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Bhella5(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
"Fucck" is wrongly used too. As in fucck u, fucck up, shut dah fucck up, fucck off, get dah fucck outta here, what dah fucck, what's my fuccking business, fuccking shiit, fucck ur papa, fucck ur mama, efritin fuccking

In short fucck worse pass love

NB: Op why did u modify. Ur original post was "wrong use of the word -love"
He feckin paniced.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by bharyur2103(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Cutehector:
people think love is complicated, buh they got it all wrong.

Love is the most simplest form of action or force one could eva practice or feel.

U cannot talk abt friendship without love and u cannot talk abt love without friendship! They are together.

You've got a really good head on your shoulders.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL. do you only show emotion to a particular girl and sideline othersthen when the girl breaks up with you u move on to the next Life is sweet when you dont have preferential treatment. i so much believe in LOVE your neighbour as yourself please what do you mean by casual friends bc to me a casual friend can be someone i travelled with from the same bus or someone i met in a seminar.. so explain
yes i show a special kind of emotion to one girl at a time rather than love all girls at once..that would make me a flirt and a potential promiscuous man..the girl i intend to marry must be shown preferential treatment..i cant start that in marriage..if there is a break up i arrange my heart and love again..the love i have for my neighbor would surely be different from the one i would have with the girl i am in a relationship with..they cant be the same..

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by wealthyhrt: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
this is one of the greatest post i have ever read on this NL.

I simply want to add that if we see love from God's point of view which can only come from yielding to God which is very difficult for people who value self more that God, we will love Right.

Love is real

God is Love

1 Cor. 13 v
4 ¶ Love is never tired of waiting; love is kind; love has no envy; love has no high opinion of itself, love has no pride;
5 Love's ways are ever fair, it takes no thought for itself; it is not quickly made angry, it takes no account of evil;
6 It takes no pleasure in wrongdoing, but has joy in what is true;
7 Love has the power of undergoing all things, having faith in all things, hoping all things

Natural man cannot love because we are selfish by virtue of Adamic Nature.
Devil cannot love because he is selfish
Love flows from God who is Love.

Please lets read this book 'Love Sex and Lasting Relationship' by Chip Ingram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Toks2008:
Over the years i have realized that LOVE is the most wrongly used word in the dictionary.

Do you know that when your bae says "I LOVE YOU",more often than not,that person is only stating his her feelings based on what he or she is benefiting from the union at that point in time?Take away the benefit(s) and see if such person will still profess an undying love for you.

I have seen many people who professed love to each other suddenly make a 360 degree turn and then i tend to wonder if they ever understood that word love.

I have heard of a situation where a man or woman found it so easy to walk away from the spouse and children after many years just to conclude that what they felt all through the years was probably pity and not love.

It has become the norm for us to now see a million dollar wedding crashing down even before it began and then these same people who were all smiles and curdled up on the wedding day, exchanging vows will turn against each other with so much hatred.

Husbands kill same woman they made a vow to love and wives do same to their hubbies even when they have borne the same man children.

How many husbands can still tell their wives "i love you" even if she denies him sex? how many husbands will still love their wives if she refuses to do her duties as a wife in the house? and how many women will still love their husbands even if he fails to live up to his status?

Judging from all these happenings i have decided to stop using that word love and any one who uses such word to describe his or her feelings for the partner must really take a chill pill and think deep before uttering such.

If from the real life situation i see, i think it will be reasonable for anyone to wait for at least 20years of being with your partner before you can truly say those words "I LOVE YOU" even if we all know that even after 30years people can still turn against each other but at least 20years is good enough to pass that assertion.

I have come to believe that LOVE can only exist between GOD and man and what humans feel is just a temporary feeling of desire which can be in form of initial gragra(Adrenaline love), infatuation(Unreasoning love),Lust or maybe a superficial love as a result of what you are getting from that person and in the absence of such will diminish.

Yes maybe i am over-flogging it,maybe we still have true love between very rare partners but the truth is that i would rather seek for a true friendship, a true bonding which i have found to be more realistic than that facade called True love.

My advice is that anyone in any affair should not put too much expectation but should just flow with the tide because that person who is all over you today can make a u-turn tomorrow and you will wonder if that is the same person you ever knew...

I hope this makes sense.
Yea you are correct love is most times misused but still some relationship don't just thrive on love but mutual respect and understanding. My bae just said no sex again, did I hate her ..No.. Will I cheat on her to quench my insatiable lust? .... Never.. In fact the respect and understanding I have for her must and will have to make me have self discipline till we get married.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Oahray:
wow! I hope any nice man planning to marry you gets to learn about this your viewpoint before he finds himself trapped in a loveless self-centred marriage.
thats the problem..many of our girls because of a few relationships they've been in makes them utter such self centered words..only God and her mother loves her...i laugh..and that same girl would still want to get married to frustrate a good loving man..
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Oahray: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
Too much sense in the write up. Makes a lotta sense. I've always affirmed that there's no such thing as true love in amorous relationship. It's just a temporal feeling which exist for as long as the other person dances to our rhythm. The earlier everyone realises this and flow with the tides like you said the better.

For everyone we claim to love wholeheartedly there's a reason behind it and once that reason evanesces then the love too dissipates like vapour. If true love existed there won't be any particular reason to love or get attracted to someone, it will just burgeon without a reason and maturate in form of a latency. There's no such thing as true love, it's all about vested interest.
bros, after you are done replying Olivia.arims, I'd like to know what you think love is. Not for argument purposes, just curious.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Oahray: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2016
IzonOwei:
thats the problem..many of our girls because of a few relationships they've been in makes them utter such self centered words..only God and her mother loves her...i laugh..and that same girl would still want to get married to frustrate a good loving man..
as in eh... I weak. Everyone else has to either create her or give birth to her to qualify as one who loves her. Because a husband cannot possibly fulfill either requirement, he stands no chance.

Marriage is not by force. People with this mindset shouldn't even get married, cos nothing the husband does would ever be good enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by schumastic(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Toks2008:
Over the years i have realized that LOVE is the most wrongly used word in the dictionary.

Do you know that when your bae says "I LOVE YOU",more often than not,that person is only stating his her feelings based on what he or she is benefiting from the union at that point in time?Take away the benefit(s) and see if such person will still profess an undying love for you.

I have seen many people who professed love to each other suddenly make a 360 degree turn and then i tend to wonder if they ever understood that word love.

I have heard of a situation where a man or woman found it so easy to walk away from the spouse and children after many years just to conclude that what they felt all through the years was probably pity and not love.

It has become the norm for us to now see a million dollar wedding crashing down even before it began and then these same people who were all smiles and curdled up on the wedding day, exchanging vows will turn against each other with so much hatred.

Husbands kill same woman they made a vow to love and wives do same to their hubbies even when they have borne the same man children.

How many husbands can still tell their wives "i love you" even if she denies him sex? how many husbands will still love their wives if she refuses to do her duties as a wife in the house? and how many women will still love their husbands even if he fails to live up to his status?

Judging from all these happenings i have decided to stop using that word love and any one who uses such word to describe his or her feelings for the partner must really take a chill pill and think deep before uttering such.

If from the real life situation i see, i think it will be reasonable for anyone to wait for at least 20years of being with your partner before you can truly say those words "I LOVE YOU" even if we all know that even after 30years people can still turn against each other but at least 20years is good enough to pass that assertion.

I have come to believe that LOVE can only exist between GOD and man and what humans feel is just a temporary feeling of desire which can be in form of initial gragra(Adrenaline love), infatuation(Unreasoning love),Lust or maybe a superficial love as a result of what you are getting from that person and in the absence of such will diminish.

Yes maybe i am over-flogging it,maybe we still have true love between very rare partners but the truth is that i would rather seek for a true friendship, a true bonding which i have found to be more realistic than that facade called True love.

My advice is that anyone in any affair should not put too much expectation but should just flow with the tide because that person who is all over you today can make a u-turn tomorrow and you will wonder if that is the same person you ever knew...

I hope this makes sense.

OP YOUR SO DAMM RIGHT...I DON'T BELIEVE AND THE ONLY LOVE THAT TRUELY EXIST IS THAT OF GOD FOR MAN...I PREFER MY PARTNER BUILD A STRONG BOND,FRIENDSHIP AND UNDERSTANDING....O AND BEFORE I FORGET I DONT BELIEVE IN TRUST AS WELL, EXCEPT YOU TRUST AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Toks2008:

How else can i change the way some people reason?

What is this about people being so myopic to jusxtapose what people write with their life?

Honestly it is an unintelligent way of reasoning.

Do you need to be told that love is a facade?or are you living in jupiter to claim ignorance of the daily happenings?

How many wives were killed last year by their husbands? please wake up from this perpetual delusion of always relating intellectual stuffs to the creator.

You can as well attribute every film writer life to the type of films they write...

That a number if wives were killed by their husbands doesn't mean love doesn't exist.. Nor does it suffice as a standard basis for ur argument. Not in any way. And why are u sounding as though everyone marries out of love?

Ppl marry for different reasons. U shouldn't assume that every couple u see is in love , or were at any point in love with each other... And the fact that there are many failed relationships doesn't negate the fact also that love exists. I can only agree with u that there are lots of ppl who mistake lust , infatuation and whatever else for love. But again, it is no sufficient condition to assert that love is nonexistent. The mistakes, misfortunes and short-sighted mess of a number of individuals should not send the idea of love into forever exile or make is delude ourselves that it never existed.

Love exists... And as imperfect humans, we shouldn't crave for a perfect love. It just can't be. God loves us despite all of our short comings because he's God and infallible. But, still... It doesn't stop Him from punishing us when we go wrong and err against him. But God, in all His perfection can afford to forgive us and bring us back into his fold. Don't even attempt to compare the love of God and that of man. It's preposterous!

As humans, we must acknowledge our imperfections and love within that limit. Too many ppl are looking for fairytales Why? How? When will that ever be achievable? Love, like a plant needs to be nurtured and tendered else it rots away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by olamidarsenal(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2016
Ladies, beware of guys who come, telling you how "sexy" you are because they will remove the 'Y' and have sex with you.
When they're done, they'll remove the 'S' and make you their ex!.. #lobatan
#NA free I dey qv Una Advice 0h
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2016
AdeniyiA:

...and it's better left for LAWMA.

Seriously whenever I hear or see a marriage crashing, I ask myself, where is their first love demonstrated by these statements "I couldn't sleep, eat, or work without you by my side" , "I miss your presence every time" ,"you're my life" ,"my life is nothing without you"... etc, probably it wasn't actually a real love but lust/infatuation.

There's sth so many ppl have refused to acknowledge. Love dies. Yes, it does. And it is conditional. LOVE for humans can't last for eternity and be unconditional, because as humans, we are finite and imperfect. How then can we crave an infinite and perfect feeling?

However, the true test of love, IMO lies in the conditions attached and to what extent each person would go to for the other.

P. S When I say conditional, pls don't begin to mistake it for things like... Riches, beauty, doing ur every bidding... Etc. It's not as straightforward as that. Conditional in the sense that as humans, there are certain things we can tolerate and can up with. But most definitely, there are others we just can't afford to look past. For instance, it would be almost difficult for sb to claim they are in love with a hardened criminal who kills ppl as though they are insects....or perhaps sb that's plotting to kill u and has done nothing more than make ur existence a misery. But we are told that even God loves those ppl and is happy about the repentance of one such person.

Now, tell me which human can love in that manner. It's totally beyond us. We weren't created in that way! It's such I refer to when I say love is conditional.

2 Likes

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Toks2008:

When ttoke makinwa was gushing about her hubby some years back i simply tweeted asking her to calm down.

Today im happy that she knows better that a conditional love is not love and i really love her courage to patch up even if it for whatever reasons.

And has she told u that she's realized she never loved him? Or perhaps, that she doesn't love him anymore?
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Boeing777pilot: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
This is what love is

1 Corinthians 13 vs 4-8
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

Replace your name with love, then read it out loudly to yourself, that way you will know whether you really love or not.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Vikky014(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
IzonOwei:
yes i show a special kind of emotion to one girl at a time rather than love all girls at once..that would make me a flirt and a potential promiscuous man..the girl i intend to marry must be shown preferential treatment..i cant start that in marriage..if there is a break up i arrange my heart and love again..the love i have for my neighbor would surely be different from the one i would have with the girl i am in a relationship with..they cant be the same..
in other words you must marry your girlfriend so you hv her as a girlfriend because you intend to marry her is ur parents and her parents aware of the relationship or is it a backyard relationship where you guys play hide and seek This still buttress my point that girlfriend boyfriend relationship is jst where two people experiment what married people do
most guys cant even buy a gift for their own mum but will spend money on their supposed girlfriend. they cant even give their younger ones the way they give to their girlfriend. and the so called girlfriend will just be using them as their ATM machine.

Anyway your life your business so live and let live
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
Oahray:
as in eh... I weak. Everyone else has to either create her or give birth to her to qualify as one who loves her. Because a husband cannot possibly fulfill either requirement, he stands no chance.

Marriage is not by force. People with this mindset shouldn't even get married, cos nothing the husband does would ever be good enough.
the problem is that they never see themselves as persons who would bring love to another person or one who would be a source of happiness to another person..such self centered life baffles me..
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by RuuDie(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Vikky014:
As an emotionally weak girl i just decided on my own with the help of my sweet mum not indulge in this Love thingy in my teens to avoid hrt attack and it really helped me a lot to understand now that love btw a girl and a boy is jst for the moment using my female friends as a case study.
LOL am always the one to console them whn the hrtbreak thing happens atleast one of them learnt her lessons.....

It is always good to be friends on platonic level with the opposite sex whn u r nt yet ready to tie the knot. if u r nt too emotional like me u can go ahead and be in the romantic relationship bt whn the chips are down just pick ur pieces and move on

in summary i dnt believe in Today's I LOVE YOU FROM MOST GUYS. most of them want something from we ladies...just maintain ur lane let me maintain mine after all we can be friends not LOVERS... but in marriage i think couples grow in LOVE. MY MUM AND DAD Confirms it...

You go soon learn, no worry!

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by repogirl(f): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Actions speak louder and clearer than words do. angry

He/she can be saying I love you and is killing you everyday whereas, they might not say much but from their actions, no one would need to tell you that the person loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

And has she told u that she's realized she never loved him? Or perhaps, that she doesn't love him anymore?
What is your point?
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Vikky014:
in other words you must marry your girlfriend so you hv her as a girlfriend because you intend to marry her is ur parents and her parents aware of the relationship or is it a backyard relationship where you guys play hide and seek This still buttress my point that girlfriend boyfriend relationship is jst where two people experiment what married people do
most guys cant even buy a gift for their own mum but will spend money on their supposed girlfriend. they cant even give their younger ones the way they give to their girlfriend. and the so called girlfriend will just be using them as their ATM machine.

why else would i date a girl without the intention of marriagenow i know what your problem is..you have a warped view of dating reason for all your conclusions..and yes the girl i date knows my parents and i know hers..and by all means i try to marry the girl i date...i dont date for play...change your views about dating and you would see the light before you enter one chance... smiley wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Oahray: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Vikky014:

aunty abeg no vex, e don do. Marry all your male friends if you like, so you can treat them equally.

Just stop trying to define every romantic relationship out there when you've never been in one. It's ignorance-birthed arrogance.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by RuuDie(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2016
fulfillbill:

What i implied in my last was post was that you can't be sure you are ready for the maths test, unless you have a done a lot of exercises.

You running from heartbreak will make you even more heartbroken because you probably won't be able to handle it when it happens.

Its like learning to ride a bike without falling.

Relationship helps you discover somethings about yourself that you didn't know, and nobody will tell you...you only will discover it.

Guy. I sey she go learn wen time reach. Those her friends wen she dey laff now, na dem go still console her later. No be curse, na normal thing wen dey happen to everybody!

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by JhyMedex: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Hahaha... We r chemical beings n love is notin more Dan a chemical rxn induced by wat u see, hear or feel abt some 1...
However like all Chem rxns wen d inducing stimulus is removed d synaptic interactions u perceive as love will degrade n Jst like dt "U JST NT FEELING D PERSON AGAIN"
Love does exist.... grin
The duration of love is however dependent on d duration of application of stimulus..... grin

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Twill92: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2016
Sometimes when people speak about love, i wonder why they forget about character! Even the love of God towards us can be limited by some of our actions... choices! God loves us all unconditionally to give his Son but remember there is also Hell to dispose those whose character(life style) does not fit His....
Love have a beginning and surely it must have an end... your commitment to it course determines how long (not in money or sex terms but in forgiving, respect, motivating and bringing out the best in each other)...
People think the sweet sensation, the butterfly feeling and the heart pumping feeling is the 'LOVE' ... A big mistake... but Forgiving... commitment... focus... Understanding... is really what keeps love going even when the butterfly feeling has been normalised.

1 Like

Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Oahray: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2016
JhyMedex:
Hahaha... We r chemical beings n love is notin more Dan a chemical rxn induced by wat u see, hear or feel abt some 1...
However like all Chem rxns wen d inducing stimulus is removed d synaptic interactions u perceive as love will degrade n Jst like dt "U JST NT FEELING D PERSON AGAIN"
Love does exist.... grin
The duration of love is however dependent on d duration of application of stimulus..... grin
lol. The chemistry of love. These chemists sef. Thoughts na chemical reaction too? tongue
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Vikky014(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2016
Oahray:
aunty abeg no vex, e don do. Marry all your male friends if you like, so you can treat them equally.

Just stop trying to define every romantic relationship out there when you've never been in one. It's ignorance-birthed arrogance.
marriage is a different ball game all together so that i treat all genders equally as a single lady does not mean i will do same to my hubby. so i dnt understand your advice about marrying all male friends
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Oyind17:

What is your point?

He brought up Toke Makinwa as if he was trying to make a point that Toke who seemed to be crazy in love has been forced to realize that love doesn't exist.
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by kaboninc(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That a number if wives were killed by their husbands doesn't mean love doesn't exist.. Nor does it suffice as a standard basis for ur argument. Not in any way. And why are u sounding as though everyone marries out of love?

Ppl marry for different reasons. U shouldn't assume that every couple u see is in love , or were at any point in love with each other... And the fact that there are many failed relationships doesn't negate the fact also that love exists. I can only agree with u that there are lots of ppl who mistake lust , infatuation and whatever else for love. But again, it is no sufficient condition to assert that love is nonexistent. The mistakes, misfortunes and short-sighted mess of a number of individuals should not send the idea of love into forever exile or make is delude ourselves that it never existed.

Love exists... And as imperfect humans, we shouldn't crave for a perfect love. It just can't be. God loves us despite all of our short comings because he's God and infallible. But, still... It doesn't stop Him from punishing us when we go wrong and err against him. But God, in all His perfection can afford to forgive us and bring us back into his fold. Don't even attempt to compare the love of God and that of man. It's preposterous!

As humans, we must acknowledge our imperfections and love within that limit. Too many ppl are looking for fairytales Why? How? When will that ever be achievable? Love, like a plant needs to be nurtured and tendered else it rots away.

You, IzonOwei, Oahray...are you guys in Love?
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by kaboninc(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Vikky014:
marriage is a different ball game all together so that i treat all genders equally as a single lady does not mean i will do same to my hubby. so i dnt understand your advice about marrying all male friends
Bae,

You can't feel the heat unless you are in the kitchen....
Re: When your bae says "I love you" by Vikky014(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2016
IzonOwei:
why else would i date a girl without the intention of marriagenow i know what your problem is..you have a warped view of dating reason for all your conclusions..and yes the girl i date knows my parents and i know hers..and by all means i try to marry the girl i date...i dont date for play...change your views about dating and you would see the light before you enter one chance... smiley wink
I can only enter one chance if am also one chance myself

Beside in marriage Love grows till it matures to a very tall tree

now u cant date whom you cant marry yet u have the mindset that both of you might break up tomorrow why are u wasting your time dating her since you can marry her just go ahead and pay her pride price nah!!!!!

atleast it will save us from unwanted pregnancy thread...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.