Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone (4814 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Unclad Making Out With Another Girl And I Am Not Jealous / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / When A Guy Finds Out She Aint Coming!! (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Lovexme(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2016
An accident, eh? Hence the subsequent crash.

When he asked you out, there was no accident.
He invited you over and you duly indulged him, still no accident.
You got naked and did the do, no accident still.
You even sent an 'unclassified' picture of yourself to him, yet it wasn't close to being an accident.

Now that you've been caught, you blame it on an accident. Fear God o.

The guy's dad is a womanliness nigga, and should have known better.
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Moz22: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2016
sinaj:
Some girls sha angry

Thank God am a Lesbian cool
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by iheanyi40(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
This hoes ain't loyal cool
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by iheanyi40(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2016
OohMpa:
Holup, just holup.

She say it's accident and Ooh Mpa can exprain...

She call father and say "Where's Bobby, His number not pick and I call you" Father say he's not home and will comes back tomorrow. Sister then says she'll goes to their house and stay there till he comes back tomollow"
ACCIDENT NUMBER ONE

Then she stay in the house with only bornshot and bra cos she feels hot. Father only likes boxcars cos it's his house. She then goes to bathroom but the door not open so she push, pull, push, pull but e no opens.. angry

She go calls Father to help. He push, pull, push, pull, e no open. They decide do it together with bornshot girl in front and boxcar dad in back. So they push, pull, push, pull then SUDDENLY the nail holding the door tear her bornshot and pant together. Very strong nail. The father moves back small but step on banana peel, he then slips and somersaulted up with boxcars out cos it's oversize. He land for bed angry

Sister with no pant also touch banana and somersaulted to land inside father prick. But gum was inside and sticked both toto and prick together. She tries remove it, up down, up down till she screams "Jesus, inside inside". After 45 mins, Jesus answer and gum comoted. She then thanked father and left smiley

She sent pic as mistake cos father name and Bobby name the same

Ah swear angry
lmao werey grin
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by fayvah(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2016
accident......she prolly slips n landed on his d!ck den d photo d man took it himself
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by morereb10: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2016
lalasticlala and ishilove

make una check out this drama oooo
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by torqque7(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Anybody blaming the girlfriend more than the father is silly...... His father is crazy and needs to be like castrated or something. U don't mind putting ur thing where u son keeps his? Chei. The girl is a crrrrrazy cheating girlfriend but he is a nasty, useless, self-control lacking, disgusting father
Well the dad has very little to loose compared to the girl,that's why everyone blames her more,even when a pastor sleeps with a member he could still continue as a pastor but everyone will stone the girl and make her life miserable..that's just how the world works,the dad obviously is a sick man,but it takes the grace of God for a man to resist sex with a cute girl.
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2016
OohMpa:
Holup, just holup.

She say it's accident and Ooh Mpa can exprain...

She call father and say "Where's Bobby, His number not pick and I call you" Father say he's not home and will comes back tomorrow. Sister then says she'll goes to their house and stay there till he comes back tomollow"
ACCIDENT NUMBER ONE

Then she stay in the house with only bornshot and bra cos she feels hot. Father only likes boxcars cos it's his house. She then goes to bathroom but the door not open so she push, pull, push, pull but e no opens.. angry

She go calls Father to help. He push, pull, push, pull, e no open. They decide do it together with bornshot girl in front and boxcar dad in back. So they push, pull, push, pull then SUDDENLY the nail holding the door tear her bornshot and pant together. Very strong nail. The father moves back small but step on banana peel, he then slips and somersaulted up with boxcars out cos it's oversize. He land for bed angry

Sister with no pant also touch banana and somersaulted to land inside father prick. But gum was inside and sticked both toto and prick together. She tries remove it, up down, up down till she screams "Jesus, inside inside". After 45 mins, Jesus answer and gum comoted. She then thanked father and left smiley

She sent pic as mistake cos father name and Bobby name the same

Ah swear angry

my guy you funny die grin.
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by Derawiz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hoes ain't loyal,already we know.
What about the dad?the shameless man who would indulge in such an act,if I was the boy,it's my dad I would fuel my rage towards cos you can dump her for someone better,but your dad?he remains ur dad forever even after death,no replacement..
Re: See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone by gemale(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
2 gv d biatch credit, she's a tough liar. C as d ho dey deny until she c hard evidence bt d guy sef... Hw im take Sabi say na d girl nude pics when she no show her face? Im 4 don explore her geography wellas. Bt seriously, na beta 1 chance I'm enta. My advice? Fvck d $hit outta dt biatch den dump her a$$.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men / Geography Students, Please What Is The Name Of This Rock?(PICS) / Drugs A Guy Should Keep At Home To Avoid Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.