Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men (4773 Views)

The Hypocritical "Live And Let Live" Mantra By Nigerians / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2020
Oh Yes Yes ! .

Most hypocrites here will chose to ignore this but I'm really annoyed now to let this slide off .

https://www.nairaland.com/5660941/sisters-husband-wants-sleep-me

A certain post graced front page where a young girl was seeking advice on her pervert brother-in-law who wants to gain advantage of her while his 6 month old son struggles for survival with his wife in the hospital .

I'm more concerned about the advice on that thread with some advising the lady not to destroy her sister's marriage .

Which marriage exactly ??
The one with a fool as a husband ??

Others were even advising her to stay quiet .

Why ?? , So he can continue his ways and think all is Normal ?

When will we Nigerians see evil and recognize it as evil ??

If the reverse was the case here , fire and brimstone would have rain with many insulting the wife .

When will we see evil and say it is evil no matter the gender involved ? .

If I find myself in the position that lady is in , Heaven knows I won't hesitate to ruin the unfortunate man already tarnished reputation .

Whatever my sister decides to do is her problem ! . Marriage is not life and it will never be .

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ladylite: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:
Oh Yes Yes ! .

Most hypocrites here will chose t ignore this but I'm really annoyed now to let this slide off .

A certain post graced front page where a young girl was seeking advice on her pervert brother-in-law who wanted to gain advantage of her while his 6 month old son struggle for survival with his wife in the hospital .

I'm more concerned about the advice on that thread with some advising the lady not to destroy her sister's marriage .

When will we Nigerians see evil and recognize it has evil ??

If the reverse was the case here , fire and brimstone would have rain with many lashing out of the potential Olosho ! .

If I find myself in the position that lady is in , Heaven knows I won't hesitate to ruin the unfortunate man already tarnished reputation .

Whatever my sister decides to do is her problem ! . Marriage is not life and it will never be .

Kindly share the thread link here
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Petyprincess(f): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Yeah i saw it nd i wasn't dissapointed!! typical Nigerian mentality is to always save your marriage or sister's marriage no matter the cost!! That's why married men are misbehaving in marriage because they know society favours them!! God knows i can't marry a Nigerian guy even if he is a good husband his family will be the problem!!

11 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 6:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ekemeze: 6:48am On Feb 01, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2020
Ekemeze:

So you woke up early just to open a thread about men? If you like open a trillion threads, it won't change anything.

Same way your pointless comment won't change a thing .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yeah i saw it nd i wasn't dissapointed!! typical Nigerian mentality is to always save your marriage or sister's marriage no matter the cost!! That's why married men are misbehaving in marriage because they know society favours them!! God knows i can't marry a Nigerian guy even if he is a good husband his family will be the problem!!

Yes dear .

If you see way flee from Nigerian men , their mentality is sickening .

The way they were saying Save Marriage one would think marriage is life .

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ekemeze: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2020
Ekemeze:

I wasn't the dude that bleeped and dumped you, so don't put your frustration and pains on me. lol #bitterWoman

Such a shallow mindset !.

So pointing out something means I've been dumped and I'm pained ?

Call me bitter whatever . It won't change the fact that you're dumb enough to see a thread but choose to derail it .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Skyfornia(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:
Oh Yes Yes ! .

Most hypocrites here will chose t ignore this but I'm really annoyed now to let this slide off .

https://www.nairaland.com/5660941/sisters-husband-wants-sleep-me

A certain post graced front page where a young girl was seeking advice on her pervert brother-in-law who wanted to gain advantage of her while his 6 month old son struggle for survival with his wife in the hospital .

When will we Nigerians see evil and recognize it has evil ??

If the reverse was the case here , fire and brimstone would have rain with many lashing out of the potential Olosho ! .

Madam how come you didn't see other comments from men condemning the man? You just want to vent.

8 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by planetx13: 7:34am On Feb 01, 2020
So any f00l will just come and be talking trash just because social media is available to all..... bunch of lazy slay pigs

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2020
Skyfornia:

Madam how come you didn't see other comments from men condemning the man? You just want to vent.

Few !

Too few . And after condemning the man , they still went ahead to tell her to stay mute .

But hey ! , How come you didn't read my topic where I used the Word Most ?

5 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Midas01: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Unless you want to deny facts, most of the comments on that page did not condemn the man.

If the reverse were the case and a woman wanted to sleep with her brother in law, would you people know that the marriage could be saved? No! Everyone will say tell your brother, that his olosho wife must leave that house. Some will say the woman will soon poison the man.

Na una way, hypocrites!
Skyfornia:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by gbami(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
It seems you like to be bleeped in the ass...White men like doing that with their women especially African women.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Midas01: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2020
We've seen you that is not lazy. So what have you achieved with all your strength. Foolish Marlian.
planetx13:
So any f00l will just come and be talking trash just because social media is available to all..... bunch of lazy slay pigs

Ciao

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2020
planetx13:

Ciao

I just hope you know you're the f00l who came here to spew trash not relating to the thread .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2020
gbami:
It seems you like to be bleeped in the ass...White men like doing that with their women especially African women.

Out of Context .

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Funmmyastic: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2020
You are right dear.Most of them are useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2020
And i nor dey der? D crase when dey worry all dia head strong. U fit imagine the nonsense.
Nigerian men all of dem be dogs when wan fvck anything wen wear skirt.
Ignore any pig wen comment anyhow here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ekemeze: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ekemeze: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Ekemeze: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2020
Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Ekemeze:

talk about being dumb, I guess you are smart enough to reply me.

You are very stupid, people gave their opinion as an advice to someone and as a bittered old hag, you decided to attack the men, we've seen your type before, they always end up getting f*cked by the same men, and most of them remain bittered baby mamas. lol

And you are even very stupid becos you couldn't state your point without insult, which actually its not your fault, you lack parental training.

Not that I expected anything less from a product of a broken home.

Fu*k off my mention. Mannerless bitch!

I should Fu*ck off your mention ?? On my own thread ??

And it ended up in slut shaming .

I blame myself though replying a f00l .

Well just so you know , being from a broken home is not something to shame one about . Though I'm not from one .

Your use of words shows your level of stupid*ity .

Kindly walk out of my thread cause at the end of the day you contributed nothing to the post .

7 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 7:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Funmmyastic:
You are right dear.Most of them are useless

So useless dear

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Riele:

Yes dear .

If you see way flee from Nigerian men , their mentality is sickening .

The way they were saying Save Marriage one would think marriage is life .

But why are u making it sound like 99% of the male monikers on the thread gave bad advice...
I don’t think anyone on that thread supported the actions of the randy, basstard husband, a couple of people just felt the whole marriage need not be scattered because of it...while I don’t agree with those saying the lady should not doing anything, I’ve also seen better ways of handling such issue rather than just telling the sister “ur husband is asking me to spread my legs”....
The guy could deny, turn the situation around and get the wife confused and end up making the Victim the enemy....which happens a lot...u’ll be surprised how many wives will support their man especially if he’s a smooth criminal that has never been caught or even suspected with such act b4...
U don’t have to get angry at all male and call people hypocrites just because a few people on nairaland gave their view...what I’ve noticed is that people’sopinion are usually influenced by experience, situation and a whole bunch of factors... it’s not always the “male” double standard syndrome u ladies scream about..

10 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by bigpicture001: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Babe I saw the thread. But its better AI than done. You will go ahead nd ruin his life

What BG the option of simply walking way from his house after his first attempt nd leave your sis to her loving hubby then tell her if sh pesters u for reason u left.

Well, that's y u ppl are called women, u take actions b4 u tink. Not surprised emotions usually get the most of you people

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2020
1StopRudeness:

But why are u making it sound like 99% of the male monikers on the thread gave bad advice...
I don’t think anyone on that thread supported the actions of the randy, basstard husband, a couple of people just felt the whole marriage need not be scattered because of it...while I don’t agree with those saying the lady should not doing anything, I’ve also seen better ways of handling such issue rather than just telling the sister “ur husband is asking me to spread my legs”....
The guy could deny, turn the situation around and get the wife confused and end up making the Victim the enemy....which happens a lot...u’ll be surprised how many wives will support their man especially if he’s a smooth criminal that has never been caught or even suspected with such act b4...
U don’t have to get angry at all male and call people hypocrites just because a few people on nairaland gave their view...what I’ve noticed is that people’sopinion are usually influenced by experience, situation and a whole bunch of factors... it’s not always the “male” double standard syndrome u ladies scream about..

Hmm .

Actually about 80% of the men there gave bad advice telling her to stay quiet .

Yes , no one there directly supported the man's actions but telling a potential victim to stay silent is indirectly supporting the pervert man .

Whether the man denies the allegations or his wife choose not to believe is not the point . Truth should be told , however way they decide to handle it should be their problem .

I'm not angry , just annoyed . I called them hypocrites because they won't give same response if gender was switched .

cool

1 Like

Re: The Hypocritical Nature Of Most Men by Riele(f): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2020
bigpicture001:
Babe I saw the thread. But its better AI than done. You will go ahead nd ruin his life

What BG the option of simply walking way from his house after his first attempt nd leave your sis to her loving hubby then tell her if sh pesters u for reason u left.

Well, that's y u ppl are called women, u take actions b4 u tink. Not surprised emotions usually get the most of you people

Hmm .

Would you want your brother to stay quiet and simply walk out without telling you if , your wife was pestering him for sex ?

Don't bring in emotions here cause it's not peculiar to a gender .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheap & Popular Brothels In Asaba Delta State / Involved With A Married Man / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.