Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Letter To My Idoma Diva! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Idoma Diva! (4741 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Greetings! Dear Ochanya,
It's odd choosing a public forum to express my core feeling eh? Sorry about that, but how else can I find you in a chaotic country of 180million? I'll naturally try the largest social gathering in Nigeria where atleast 1million Nigerians hang out at any point in time-with Seun's Permission of course! Lol!
Dear Ene, I turned 29 exactly 8 days ago, and found myself sitting back and re-evaluating my decision to move "idoma extraction" to No.1 Spot on my "Marriageable Criteria". To this End I apologise to the Chideras, Nnennas,bimbolas,Saratus,Sandras, Angelas, Ibinabors who were Heavenly Saints any Man would dream of settling with, possessing all but the bigoted tribal requirement I attached to my search..By God I'm sorry y'all..may you find happiness in your various future homes and may your husbands give you all I couldn't give you.
Dear Ella, Dear Maria, Dear Oyifie, I believe you are out there and I will find you someday. What pushed me from being a Cool Guy who loves Politics, Science, Animal Rights, Techno Music, Thomas Hobbes, Charles Darwin Bungee Jumping and Cooking to a Conservative who cannot picture himself with a woman from another tribal stock as a wife still remains a mystery to me..sounds crazy huh!
Omakiche, I've looked everywhere for you! Everywhere, the mall, Cinema, Church, Club, Bank, Consulting Room, Gym, Open Markets! Looking for hints of you , Names, Accent, Red or Black touch in costumes, Boldness, Compassion, Hardwork and all that Queens of Idoma land possess, but hey! Ridiculously nothing after 5yrs of searching across three states! Funny huh?
As I write this piece of horseshit tonight,I hope to one day click this page as we sit together in the sunset worrying about our Kids and show you this Letter...it may not make sense, but the passion behind it isn't questionable!
Just do me a favour this year, allow the Winds of Providence blow you into my Arms and let me Play Cupid and Zeus at the same time!

Anya Onya'm

*Dedicated to my Potential Humble and Just Wife!
Circa 2016
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by missingrib(f): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
hmmmm
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by kllinxman(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls i pray fate nd providence brings u nd my hembadon togeda, she is the best benue girl benue alive.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by Adasun(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Naso

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by IamLEGEND1: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
The Lawd is good my brodah!
Come drop ur thanksgiving in advance

Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by Monalisa185(f): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Lol, poster above me ... THIEF tongue
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by itstpia8: 1:58am On Jan 11, 2016
story for tuface.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by kokoA(m): 3:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Idoma girls are fine sha with very sexy accent.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by adahgold(m): 7:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Onyi abole ke
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by FleetRider(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2016
My idoma people I greet una o...
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Obobino..please pardon my outburst! wetin go make Old man come public forum dey find wife go tell you say the matter don enter spiritual!
I may not have Tyler Perry's looks but I no worwor either...I make an honest living and I'm fairly exposed.
All I ask is to meet that idoma middle class girl that wants a serious relationship wey go culminate for marriage!
PS: All previous Matchmakes have failed woefully! (most times my fault, other times theirs)
I don tire! Na to marry Egboh or Ogbemi, rest abeg!
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2016
Obobino..please pardon my outburst! wetin go make Old man come public forum dey find wife go tell you say the matter don enter spiritual!
I may not have Tyler Perry's looks but I no worwor either...I make an honest living and I'm fairly exposed.
All I ask is to meet that idoma middle class girl that wants a serious relationship wey go culminate for marriage!
PS: All previous Matchmakes have failed woefully! (most times my fault, other times theirs)
I don tire! Na to marry Egboh or Ogbemi, rest abeg!g
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by onyowo(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:
I don tire! Na to marry Egboh or Ogbemi, rest abeg!g
Lol Egboh or Ogbemi, hahahahaha...u funny abeg
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
onyowo:

Lol Egboh or Ogbemi, hahahahaha...u funny abeg

No he laffing matter oh! Hook ur bros up na!
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by onyowo(f): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

No he laffing matter oh! Hook ur bros up na!
Okpani that one hard ohh...but I know u can do it...Idoma guys no dey carry last...
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
onyowo:

Okpani that one hard ohh...but I know u can do it...Idoma guys no dey carry last...
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
onyowo:

So everyone says! If to say I no insist say na oyi'Idoma I wan marry, I for don born 2 kids by now! A great number of Idoma men and women are married to other tribes and almost all the upcoming ones fantasize about marrying other tribes! At this rate, our tribe could be extinct in 20yrs!
The new crop of Idoma Elites believe anglicization is the new cool and take no delight in learning or speaking the language, which I find saddening!
My child should be fluent in Idoma, that is the least I can do for him! Give him an Identity he can defend proudly!
My search continues sha! Cool name you got there btw!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by onyowo(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

So everyone says! If to say I no insist say na oyi'Idoma I wan marry, I for don born 2 kids by now! A great number of Idoma men and women are married to other tribes and almost all the upcoming ones fantasize about marrying other tribes! At this rate, our tribe could be extinct in 20yrs!
The new crop of Idoma Elites believe anglicization is the new cool and take no delight in learning or speaking the language, which I find saddening!
My child should be fluent in Idoma, that is the least I can do for him! Give him an Identity he can defend proudly!
My search continues sha! Cool name you got there btw!
U are ryt, I wish u luck in ur search....meanwhile thanks for like the name but that's not my real name NL refused to register me with my sweet name
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
onyowo:

U are ryt, I wish u luck in ur search....meanwhile thanks for like the name but that's not my real name NL refused to register me with my sweet name
Funnily enough, twas my mother that drew my attention to your name before you commented on my thread! She frequents the Romance Section (kono tenyi'Onya for her Son presumably) while I'm more of a Politics, Pets and Health Person. Idoma names are quite distinctive sha! Mine's Owoicho!

There's this blog called Idomadiva.. being run by a sister!I visit it occasionally to boost traffic for her, you could check her out in your spare time!
Cheerios!
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:
I don tire! Na to marry Egboh or Ogbemi, rest abeg!

HahahahaHahahaha 'egbo' or 'ogbemi' this part got my crackin like a physco. Make all this 'ogbemi-lepu' niggas catch u first.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Funnily enough, twas my mother that drew my attention to your name before you commented on my thread! She frequents the Romance Section (kono tenyi'Onya for her Son presumably) while I'm more of a Politics, Pets and Health Person. Idoma names are quite distinctive sha! Mine's Owoicho!

There's this blog called Idomadiva.. being run by a sister!I visit it occasionally to boost traffic for her, you could check her out in your spare time!
Cheerios!

your mum get swag o, she de help u teni'onya ki'doma for NL.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by onyowo(f): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Cheerios!
Alright, ur Idoma sounds like that of Edumoga...meanwhile ur mom soji ohhh..lol
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omagzee:

your mum get swag o, she de help u teni'onya ki'doma for NL.

Oyinem, Desperate times call for desperate measures na..lolzzz
Saw the bashing you gave my Edumoga people on your thread! I apologise on their behalf!
Thank God say una don dey comot small small to comment! This Idoma wife issue na big wahala for Ajidoma!
How our parents to spend money finish train us, we go now go dash another tribe everything wey we be! If we outsource the best of ourselves, who go remain for us to marry?
I believe anything you want in a Man can be found in some idoma man or woman somewhere! So i just don't get the flare for Egboh, Ot'Epu, Abakpa, Ogbemi etc!
The old stereotype of Idoma men as drunks, philanderers, proud, ambitionless etc is fading away! I've met some fine idoma gentlemen earning decently and aspiring like any other Nigerian! I've seen some of us Outshine our peers in various fields! So what is the problem?
Why do Idoma women detest their Men?

@ Onyowo, yes I'm edumoga!
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by onyowo(f): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Saw the bashing you gave my Edumoga people on your thread! I apologise on their behalf!
Thank God say una don dey comot small small to comment! This Idoma wife issue na big wahala for Ajidoma!
How our parents to spend money finish train us, we go now go dash another tribe everything wey we be! If we outsource the best of ourselves, who go remain for us to marry?
I believe anything you want in a Man can be found in some idoma man or woman somewhere! So i just don't get the flare for Egboh, Ot'Epu, Abakpa, Ogbemi etc!
The old stereotype of Idoma men as drunks, philanderers, proud, ambitionless etc is fading away! I've met some fine idoma gentlemen earning decently and aspiring like any other Nigerian! I've seen some of us Outshine our peers in various fields! So what is the problem?
Why do Idoma women detested their Men?

Eleleloooooo.......life is funny....am from Edumoga too
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Small World eh?
Anya!
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
MansaMoussa:

Why do Idoma women detested their Men?

Oyi Wetin those edumoga(Okonobo) guys do me ehn. Sha its all in the past now.

We're from a minority ethnic group in Nigeria and the need for, Should i say 'pure breeds' cannot be over-emphasised. My immediate elder sister got married to an Owukpa man last year, although she had both Egbo and Ogbemi suitors.

Yes, gone are those days, dead are the stereotypes. Alo jorkpa, Alo nyi'norkpa, so why shouldn't we invest all these mental achievements on our Idoma sisters?

My brother, your quest is justified and you will find that 'Ochanya' of your fantasy very soon.
Re: A Letter To My Idoma Diva! by MansaMoussa: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omagzee:

Oyi Wetin those edumoga(Okonobo) guys do me ehn. Sha its all in the past now.

We're from a minority ethnic group in Nigeria and the need for, Should i say 'pure breeds' cannot be over-emphasised. My immediate elder sister got married to an Owukpa man last year, although she had both Egbo and Ogbemi suitors.

Yes, gone are those days, dead are the stereotypes. Alo jorkpa, Alo nyi'norkpa, so why shouldn't we invest all these mental achievements on our Idoma sisters?

My brother, your quest is justified and you will find that 'Ochanya' of your fantasy very soon.

Amen Sir, Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics) / My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.