Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). (9893 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
hey,you didn't tell me if you saw me as hostile.

But you were. Or you didnt notice it?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

But you were. Or you didnt notice it?
I added a smiley ☺,gosh.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ernesty20(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
One,stay off my profile dude smiley
i dnt have ur time
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
i dnt have ur time
What?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ernesty20(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?
nothing grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
nothing grin
Dude you mentioned me, you better have somethin' to say wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ernesty20(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dude you mentioned me, you better have somethin' to say wink
i am bored
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
i am bored
lol.Okay,go watch tv.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ernesty20(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol.Okay,go watch tv.
we no con get light oo angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I added a smiley ☺,gosh.

Ok now, tell me about yourself.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by LaurelP(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

see your life.
u dey find babe.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
LaurelP:

see your life. u dey find babe.
That is far from the truth. We just wanna know ourselves.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
we no con get light oo angry
oh,then go look in the food section and learn a new recipe maybe?Can you cook?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by misspicy(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

That is what i am saying and from record, this could be just a casual/sex based relationshiop...meaning they are obviously not going to marry. Then the guy will leave and go get a supposed decent girl and marry. Then whenever this lady may want to marry, the picture will be haunting against her.
clap for yourself dear,you just increased her chance of not finding a husband due to the picture....
this is an achievement,you deserve a medal smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by ernesty20(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
oh,then good look in the food section and learn a new recipe maybe?Can you cook?
my mum did a great job in teaching me how to cook.

Trust me, i can cook all kinds of food cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
TUFIAKWA.. So shameless
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
my mum did a great job in teaching me how to cook.

Trust me, i can cook all kinds of food cheesy
That's good, a dude that can cook,we need more of you in the world wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Uhm I'd be deralin' your thread and the people look interested in it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Lordgatt46(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
cruzita:
this isn't love but stupidity .what are they trying to show us?
Stupidity is a moniker stop mentioning it
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
misspicy:

clap for yourself dear,you just increased her chance of not finding a husband due to the picture....
this is an achievement,you deserve a medal smileysmileysmiley

Did you expect not to post it?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uhm I'd be deralin' your thread and the people look interested in it.

Forget abt derailing. Let me read your profile.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by daxon001(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I like the way the Op put it:what components do some ladies have in their brains?maybe pieces of crayfish,fishparts, snail parts,pieces of refuse dumps, pads,rotten pomo, idonjustknow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Forget abt derailing. Let me read your profile.
I was kidding before. I can't really keep you outta it,I lost my lock wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TUFIAKWA.. So shameless
But you know 'fingerinng' is pleasing to ladies?
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by permanentgrace(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was kidding before. I can't really keep you outta it,I lost my lock wink

Go get your lock wherever you lost it. I want to read the profile
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by misspicy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Did you expect not to post it?
did I say that?
I only commended you on the achievement of circulating it smileysmileysmiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

Go get your lock wherever you lost it. I want to read the profile
But I just said it was open,that I couldn't lock it cause I lost my lock.
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
That's prettythicksme and jacksparrow. lipsrsealed

This is so last year grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
bettercreature:
There is nothing bad about it,people are doing worse than this

I love the booobs tho

Correct guy , na the only thing wey I see for the picture be that
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:
That's prettythicksme and jacksparrow. lipsrsealed

This is so last year grin
Babe we took dat pics dis year grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Allow This To Happen When With Your Man? (pic). by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
TrapLORD:

Hehehe, you be "mad" grin . I be "Couple" cheesy
cheesy if i no b d mad,who will? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini / Bizarre! Countries Where Women Pay Exhorbitant Amount For Sex(male Prostitution) / Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.