Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52711 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ambode is not a nice guy.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dridowu: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
#itesiwajuipinleekolojemilogun.
Lagos Must Turn To Mega City

God Bless Ambode God Bless Lagos God Bless Yoruba Land God Bless Nigeria

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Retributionn: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lalasticlala

Ohaneze has spoken again
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by emmalexabl(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
AT TIMES LIKE THIS.,

I REMEMBER ALHAJI AND KUNLE

CONVERSATION.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Udmaster(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
I am A Proud IGBO But That Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo youth leader, Isiguzoro should SHUT UP!
what kind of leadership is in Ohanaeze NdiIgbo now?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by kingdompropty: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
You don't demolish and burn down peoples businesses with only 3 days notice. Ndigbo don't vote on sentiments and of course APC is not an option.

I guess in 2019 they may apply to UN for mass evacuation of Ndigbos as they will massively vote against the gods of some people. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ril19(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish

SECONDED! those who have fore sight should go home. those without it should go start looking for another shop. it's a pity tho

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by kingdompropty: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Udmaster:
I am A Proud IGBO But That Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo youth leader, Isiguzoro should SHUT UP!
what kind of leadership is in Ohanaeze NdiIgbo now?

I have followed all thy your post. My question is ; where is the place for opposition in any decent society.

Your being Igbo doesn't make you Onye Igbo as we have many born throw aways these days.

What affects you peasant brothers affects you.

Igbo wu otu.

7 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by morbeta(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ohanaeze are bunch of ignoramus, igbo traders are just tenants and the shop owners are Yorubas. This foolish old men should stop embarrassing us. Must they threaten at any issue without proper knowledge surrounding it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Udmaster(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:

I have followed all thy your post. My question is ; where is the place for opposition in any decent society.

Your being Igbo doesn't make you Onye Igbo as we have many born throw aways these days.

What affects you peasant brothers affects you.

Igbo wu otu.
RUBBISH.
We should be tackling every issue with wisdom and Not running to the media and saying dat Ambode is Igbo Enemy.
- Born throw away? LOL. I am from a Popular and Well Respected Royal Family in Abia State
Deal with the truth realistically and stop being naive.. UDO

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
The name of the market OWONIFARI is a fanciful Yoruba name. I don'y think it' sounds Igbo.
Ohaneze or whatever rubbish they are call should be called to order to stop interfering in the affairs of Yorubaland. A Yoruba governor demolished a yoruba market in yorubaland, so what is their problem?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by johnmartus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
VERY SOON EFCC WILL INVITE THEIR LEADERS BECAUSE I KNEW DASUKI WILL GIVE THEM THEIR NATIONAL CAKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by kokoA(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Everybody is an enemy of ndigbo. No be today.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by VirginFinder: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Next time, ibos will stay far away from Lagos politics.
It has just begun.
Where Abundance Idimugu to come to your rescue?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one, letter they will come out to shout one nigeria. Ndi ara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ha! WHAT A TRIBE... undecided angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
PentiumPro:
The name of the market OWONIFARI is a fanciful Yoruba name. I don'y think it' sounds Igbo.
Ohaneze or whatever they are call should be called to order to stop interfering in the affairs of Yorubaland. A Yoruba governor demolished a yoruba market in yorubaland, so what is their problem?
how many yoruba people owns shop there? Tell yourself the truth, and leave sentiment alone.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
VirginFinder:
Next time, ibos will stay far away from Lagos politics.
It has just begun.
Where Abundance Idimugu to come to your rescue?
remember we are one nigeria, onye osochi egbu.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by opwa4us(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
All this chiefs are jokers and they are after extorting there followers. What difference does it make if u hate him. U want development without sacrifice. How the hell will that happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chubhie:
The red capped chiefs has spoken! ambode should do the right thing or face the ruth of the gods.
Hate too much and they never land 4 lagoon yet o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NewNigeriaMind: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
dani3:

how many yoruba people owns shop there? Tell yourself the truth, and leave sentiment alone.

I HAVE A HOUSE OCUUPIRED BY MOSTLY IGBOS, IF I DECIDE TO DEMOLSISH IT TOMORROW I OWE NON OF THEM AN EXPLANATION.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by pulsa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers grin sipping my sperm juice cool
. You are too addicted to sexual contents and you are a girl, any way nice BOOOOOOBS!!!!!.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
dani3:

D east is wide enough 4 ur shops...dont worry yorubas will come patronise in d east which is better

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by GuyfawkesAB(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
Nkita racha ohaneze Anya. Who owns those shops that were demolished? Answer is YORUBA People, but did you hear them complain? Government even gave them up to one year to pack out. Sometimes it baffles me how the Igbo of my generation thinks.

When Peter Obi decongested upper Iweka, nobody lamented, but now see how beautiful upper Iweka is now, why is ohaneze sentimental about this, You ppl should leave Ambode to develop his state the way he wants. If you're not ok with his policy please pack to another state.

I refuse to be a sentimental Igbo.

You are correct sir. I have travelled round the country a lot and I have witnessed several major markets disappear in places where I had previously seen them on one trip or the other. We heard no noise. Sura Market was torn down recently on Lagos Island and no one made noise. So this shouldn't be different. most of the shops are owned by Yoruba Landlords who rented it to these traders. Lagos has grown spontaneously without following good master plan, so it is expected that several will be pulled down to allow for development

The goods taken out from the shops were loaded and taken away. As many as have their goods in their shops can go and claim them at Alausa.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by laidian(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tell your children to leave your enemy's land.

8 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Koleman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chubhie:
The red capped chiefs has spoken! ambode should do the right thing or face the ruth of the gods.
hahaha. Na film?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by bamite(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ibos are just a confused bunch. I'm a middle beltan by the way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

I HAVE A HOUSE OCUUPIRED BY MOSTLY IGBOS, IF I DECIDE TO DEMOLSISH IT TOMORROW I OWE NON OF THEM AN EXPLANATION.
Well said grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NewNigeriaMind: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
lolaxavier:

The apex socio-Igbo cultural organization, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has declared Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode as number one enemy of Ndigbo.

The development is sequel to the demolition of Oshodi market, which is believed to be largely occupied by Ndigbo on the first week of the New Year.

Speaking at a press briefing in Enugu on Monday, the national President of the Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, alongside the National Secretary, Okwu Nnabuike said Ambode by his actions had drawn a battle line between himself and the entire Igbo land.

While describing the demolition as “an action done in bad faith”, the group wondered why the Lagos State Government should carry out such act at a time when it clearly knew that the owners of the shops were in their villages for the Christmas and the New Year festivities.

He said, “it is instructive to observe here that contrary to all principles of common justice, the traders were merely given few days quit notice. It is equally shocking that the government chose such a wrong time for the demolition exercise, thereby not only taking the shops from them but making sure that their wares were looted.

“We are forced to ask: could this be the starting point in implementing Oba of Lagos’s earlier threat during the election period that Ndigbo would be thrown into the Lagoon? Could it be another round of deportation of exercise, similar to what former governor Fashola did? These appear to be so considering that a witch cried in the night and a child died in the morning.”

While maintaining that the Lagos State Government’s action was a threat to the unity of the country, he demanded for adequate compensation of the traders who had suffered great losses as a result of the demolition.

He stressed that “it is quite inhuman for people’s means of livelihood to be taken away from them in such a manner. The government’s claim that arms were recovered from a section of the market does not fly at all here because it cannot be a reason for such a wicked treatment purely targeted on a particular people.

“We demand that the Governor of Lagos State should direct relevant government agencies to adequately compensate these traders; anything short of that, Ndigbo will henceforth regard the Governor as their number one arch-enemy.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/11/we-have-declared-ambode-enemy-of-ndigbo-ohanaeze/

Well all Ambode need is the support of Yoruba people, Hausas, Middlebelt people and the SS, has last elections has demonstrated the Igbo is inconsequential. cheesy
lolaxavier:

The apex socio-Igbo cultural organization, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has declared Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode as number one enemy of Ndigbo.

The development is sequel to the demolition of Oshodi market, which is believed to be largely occupied by Ndigbo on the first week of the New Year.

Speaking at a press briefing in Enugu on Monday, the national President of the Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, alongside the National Secretary, Okwu Nnabuike said Ambode by his actions had drawn a battle line between himself and the entire Igbo land.

While describing the demolition as “an action done in bad faith”, the group wondered why the Lagos State Government should carry out such act at a time when it clearly knew that the owners of the shops were in their villages for the Christmas and the New Year festivities.

He said, “it is instructive to observe here that contrary to all principles of common justice, the traders were merely given few days quit notice. It is equally shocking that the government chose such a wrong time for the demolition exercise, thereby not only taking the shops from them but making sure that their wares were looted.

“We are forced to ask: could this be the starting point in implementing Oba of Lagos’s earlier threat during the election period that Ndigbo would be thrown into the Lagoon? Could it be another round of deportation of exercise, similar to what former governor Fashola did? These appear to be so considering that a witch cried in the night and a child died in the morning.”

While maintaining that the Lagos State Government’s action was a threat to the unity of the country, he demanded for adequate compensation of the traders who had suffered great losses as a result of the demolition.

He stressed that “it is quite inhuman for people’s means of livelihood to be taken away from them in such a manner. The government’s claim that arms were recovered from a section of the market does not fly at all here because it cannot be a reason for such a wicked treatment purely targeted on a particular people.

“We demand that the Governor of Lagos State should direct relevant government agencies to adequately compensate these traders; anything short of that, Ndigbo will henceforth regard the Governor as their number one arch-enemy.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/11/we-have-declared-ambode-enemy-of-ndigbo-ohanaeze/

Well all Ambode need is the support of Yoruba people, Hausas, Middlebelt people and the SS, has last elections has demonstrated the Igbo is inconsequential.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by great664(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
The deed has been done, these old men are the reason the Igbo YOUTHS are suffering, they don't want you then call your children to come home and establish or do other things that will develop their region and other tribe will mihrateto yours? Leave their land alone, Lagos is far from East , as far as there's still tribal conflict in Nigeria then go and develop your state.

If you are hurt, then go, why build mansions on other region and you have no hut in your own village. Time for Igbos to wake up and collectively join hand to develop their Land.

CC

ALISMILE

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

but you have to give them notice first. But wait oh you own a house? shocked
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Those red caps com make dem look like red neck lizards.

Nawa o. cool

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC / 10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.