Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52713 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by canalily(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please Ohaneze, did you vote for himundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NewNigeriaMind: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
dani3:
but you have to give them notice first. But wait oh you own a house? shocked

Lol....... I will give them the required 6 months rental notice mandated by law. If anyone remains after that period I will not disturb the person, I will simply notify the nearest police station of planned demolition and ask my bulldozer to do the rest grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by anonimi: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Unserious people.
Let them develop the South East such that people will come from various parts of Nigeria to buy things there.
Why can't this be done

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851343_screenshot201509122155001_jpegbfa7784d893218beec7bbaa410aae3d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by missKiffy(f): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]if i comment ehn, them fit ban me, so make i just de read[/size]
Ehn dash me the space nah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Ganjafama(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chubhie:
The red capped chiefs has spoken! ambode should do the right thing or face the ruth of the gods.
It is wrath, not ruth.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Again[/size] in 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by funkyibodude(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

I HAVE A HOUSE OCUUPIRED BY MOSTLY IGBOS, IF I DECIDE TO DEMOLSISH IT TOMORROW I OWE NON OF THEM AN EXPLANATION.
weren't you the same person that created a topic sometime about marrying an igbo wife and concerned about the future of your kids undecided??
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PastorOla1: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
INTIMIDATION NO DEY WORK FOR LAGOS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Slikbae: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello?? did the government not provide an alternative market place for them to go on with their businesses??

did the government not inform them about the impending demolition of the market?? did they not turn a deaf ear??

were the igbos the only ones affected by the demolition?? why playing victim and crying marginalization??

what exactly is the problem with biafrans??

playahata:
what's trivial about losing your family's source of livelihood? They paid some forms of TAXES and at least they deserved better!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by missKiffy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Its officials, igbos are cry cry baby, always playing the victim card, bunch of clowns undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
macfish101:
Ambode! Ambode! Ambode! How many time did I call you? Kpachara anya!!! The hate is too much....

Who hate who abeg?

Na only una dey d market??

Na only u all other tribes dey jealous

mtchww

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by free2ryhme: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
lolaxavier:

The apex socio-Igbo cultural organization, the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has declared Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode as number one enemy of Ndigbo.

The development is sequel to the demolition of Oshodi market, which is believed to be largely occupied by Ndigbo on the first week of the New Year.

Speaking at a press briefing in Enugu on Monday, the national President of the Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, alongside the National Secretary, Okwu Nnabuike said Ambode by his actions had drawn a battle line between himself and the entire Igbo land.

While describing the demolition as “an action done in bad faith”, the group wondered why the Lagos State Government should carry out such act at a time when it clearly knew that the owners of the shops were in their villages for the Christmas and the New Year festivities.

He said, “it is instructive to observe here that contrary to all principles of common justice, the traders were merely given few days quit notice. It is equally shocking that the government chose such a wrong time for the demolition exercise, thereby not only taking the shops from them but making sure that their wares were looted.

“We are forced to ask: could this be the starting point in implementing Oba of Lagos’s earlier threat during the election period that Ndigbo would be thrown into the Lagoon? Could it be another round of deportation of exercise, similar to what former governor Fashola did? These appear to be so considering that a witch cried in the night and a child died in the morning.”

While maintaining that the Lagos State Government’s action was a threat to the unity of the country, he demanded for adequate compensation of the traders who had suffered great losses as a result of the demolition.

He stressed that “it is quite inhuman for people’s means of livelihood to be taken away from them in such a manner. The government’s claim that arms were recovered from a section of the market does not fly at all here because it cannot be a reason for such a wicked treatment purely targeted on a particular people.

“We demand that the Governor of Lagos State should direct relevant government agencies to adequately compensate these traders; anything short of that, Ndigbo will henceforth regard the Governor as their number one arch-enemy.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/11/we-have-declared-ambode-enemy-of-ndigbo-ohanaeze/

Faceless bunch of old men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

Lol....... I will give them the required 6 months rental notice mandated by law. If anyone remains after that period I will not disturb the person, I will simply notify the nearest police station of planned demolition and ask my bulldozer to do the rest grin
lolz enjoy your dream, is your right as a poor dude. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by sunnymaja(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Igbo people love to create enmity where there is none . They just always want to feel too noticed instead of having meaningful discussions

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Chubhie: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Koleman:
hahaha. Na film?
Ambode case would be tabled before alusi okija.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NewNigeriaMind: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
dani3:

lolz enjoy your dream, is your right as a poor dude. grin

Lol.....
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by daspeaker: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Guy, u too dey para ooooo. take it ease with this biafra foreigners now grin
Super1Star:
Awon were,

who cares?

You did same to fashola. You did worse to Buhari. In all, God has been greater than you. Shameless set of deluded people.

If you cannot stand the demolition of those shanties of 2by2inches shops, find your way to Ariara market. I thought you said Lagos is no man's land!!!

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NewNigeriaMind: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
funkyibodude:
weren't you the same person that created a topic sometime about marrying an igbo wife and concerned about the future of your kids undecided??

WELL WR BROKE UP A LONG TIME AGO

Happily on my side by the way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by noblegrex: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
I love this cos some people deal with it reasonably.if Nigerian youth,even mostly Nigerian old hags,can be this reasable,I think Nigeria will be a better place. Just call a spade, a spade. Shikenna.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Diligence: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is Ambode simply following the footsteps of Fashola, nay, the very agenda of apc against Ndi-Igbo?
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by room089: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who are are 'Ohaneze'?
Relevavce seeking igbo pan cultural group

Hope you guys still remember your son Nnamdi Kanu? What serious things are you guys doing as to get him freed?

Olisa Metuh too has joined him in the cell o! So soon this one has started growing long white beards o! Abi e don join muslim?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
You want Biafra, let the war commences.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Chubhie: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ganjafama:
It is wrath, not ruth.
Oney nkuzi daalu.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by badman007(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Only positive from this is that the Igbos would have no choice but to repackage themselves and show their true genius. Every disappointment is a blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:
You don't demolish and burn down peoples businesses with only 3 days notice. Ndigbo don't vote on sentiments and of course APC is not an option.

I guess in 2019 they may apply to UN for mass evacuation of Ndigbos as they will massively vote against the gods of some people. grin
who told you that they were given 3days to vacate? Don't stay at Onitsha and talk about what is happening in Lagos, in fact they fave them upto a year or more than, Fashola started it. Don't say what you don't know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by jaymejate: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
missKiffy:

Ehn dash me the space nah cheesy
Modified tongue

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by shamecurls(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
I will implore Ambode to demolish Alaba international market next and relocate it to Epe. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by maestroz: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Igbos have been in the news for wrong reasons these days.
who dey lead the igbos sef, them too get too many leaders from IPOB to IPOD to BIAFRA to MASSOB to OHANEZE
This confusion fit divide the Peoples republic of Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by IPOB123london: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
lets get this straight for once

u see whenever we rise the children of hate are quick to question the silence of the so called igbo elders

now listen; this is what they perceive as elders

well well we dnt have one

Ohaneze thieves and goat and ram do not speak for us

as a matter of fact they are looking for money from lagos state governor should u dnt know

when the sun set most of them will go on exile

ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by smalj23(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin...Leave trash for Lawma

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by comrChris(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
LOL!

In Burahi's voice what do igbos want?

At least they did not vote for him instead they openly supported pdp's agbaje. So why expect anything from him. Luke 12 V 48 "to whom much was given, of him much will be required".
were you the collection officer to know who actually voted for ambode or not.ln as much as l dont support this ohanaeze speech and the group entirely l think ambode should have given them time at least to return from their homes and settle down before carrying the demolition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 States Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.