Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52768 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by xtervaganza(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
ohaneshit aka the king of town criers lol

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Winnie2015:
I'm an Igbo woman but I have to ask, who the hell does this Ohaneze think he is? If you don't like the way you're treated in a place, pack and go! It's only Igbos that will go to another man's land and be dragging rights. It's annoying honestly. Y'all need to come back home and grow the East. You've tried to be a part of Lagos but they don't want you. Come back and make Ariaria what it used to be. Make newer bigger markets here in the East. My honest opinion....
You've said it all. Our pride is too much. Look at ebonyi state, that state is yearning for development, why can't we move some of these business down there, everybody is running to Lagos. Ngwanu olugo Na omume onye agbana oso.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ODUBEZE: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
you're a disgrace to that your moniker. If you know the meaning of your name, you wouldn't hv called me a bastard. Ngwa nara muo nso in Jesus name. grin
If it is not Google translating for you how can you be happy when peoples' source of livelihood is taken away from them at the beginning of a year no matter the tribe.
---

Do U have conscience at all?
Not only was their shops demolished, they must pay N375,000 annually in a country we all claim belongs to all without compensation!
---

N6,000 monthly access fee! How much do they make? for crying out loud these people have other responsibilities!
---

What kind of animal does that? and you are all here blabbing rubbish.
When Theodore Orji did the same in Abia, we all condemned it, Rocha's Okorocha took them in!
---

What is wrong is wrong no matter who is wronged!
You should be more ashamed of yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Jobneeded12: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
RIDE ON AMBODE WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU
YOUR SECOND TERM IS SURE

7 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Aigbofa:

Nonsense! Stop playing the victim and start looking at how you can co exist peacefully with others without your usual arogance. Ibos are not the only people in that market.
All the hyperventilation is unnecessary.

Shop owners were on. Xmas Holidays far away. Governor came with bulldozers and damaged the traders goods.

You de do thump up for governor.

That's why they say the likes of Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abduksalam Abubakar, Obasanjo and others denied you good education. You can not reason well.

.That's why you still have members of the above class ruling you.

That's why ethno/religious bigotry coupled to lack of education will not allow you see the wrong in what that Ambode sicko did.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
DrDauda:

How come your ban ended so soon? It was meant to be till 2017
Who is this thing?

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ernesty20(m): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:

I refuse to be a sentimental Igbo.
after the trash u posted, u still had the temerity to put up these words?

Attention seeker trying to be relevant. Mtchwwwwwwww
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
ODUBEZE:

If it is not Google translating for you how can you be happy when peoples' source of livelihood is taken away from them at the beginning of a year no matter the tribe.
---

Not only was their shops demolished, they must pay N375,000 annually in a country we all claim belongs to all without compensation!
---

N6,000 monthly access fee! How much do they make? for crying out loud these people have other responsibilities!
---

When Theodore Orji did the same in Abia, we all condemned it, Rocha's Okorocha took them in!
---

why should I be ashamed of myself, pls stop listening to fake stories, when did govt said that they should pay 375000, pls back up your claims with fact. 375000 for what?

On the issue of time of demolition, Fashola govt gave them the quit notice, the vacating notice is upto 1yr, even before they travelled for Christmas holiday, they were told to vacate that the place will be demolished, but ha gbara Isi akwara, now they are blaming the government. We Nigerians are the ones setting this nation backward.

Is well.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
.*faints".... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
ernesty20:
after the trash u posted, u still had the temerity to put up these words?

Attention seeker trying to be relevant. Mtchwwwwwwww
o Na ewe gi iwe? Ngwa jee kua Isi Na aja.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
ODUBEZE:

---

---

---

---

You people should stop this confusion! You should make up your minds whether you are Nigerians or Biafransss. You can't be Nigerian when you want to get the privilege or Biafransss when things are not going your way.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ernesty20(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
o Na ewe gi iwe? Ngwa jee kua Isi Na aja.
k
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by tomzman: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Igbos be making a mockery of themselves since 100BC.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
discusant:

Shop owners were on. Xmas Holidays far away. Governor came with bulldozers and damaged the traders goods.

You de do thump up for governor.

That's why they say the likes of Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abduksalam Abubakar, Obasanjo and others denied you good education. You can not reason well.

.That's why you still have members of the above class ruling you.

That's why ethno/religious bigotry coupled to lack of education will not allow you see the wrong in what that Ambode sicko did.

Look at this bumbling fool lecturing me about education! So, the government should wait until whenever they are ready to move regardless of the previous notifications?

The problem here is not the leaders but the followers who regard flouting the law as their God given right.

6 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
what the hell is going on here....?

is this true?..did the elders of the ndigbo said this??..

craaaappppp..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont believe it,.....
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by water0101(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
I also declare Igbo's as enemy of Nigeria....u pple still want to repeat what had happened at akure..sometimes ago....bagas.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people should stop this confusion! You should make up your minds whether you are Nigerians or Biafransss. You can't be Nigerian when you want to get the privilege or Biafransss when things are not going your way.

yea....i hate confusion...who the hell is who here?....

i am confused!!...
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ODUBEZE: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

My dear let me make something clear to you, until the Igbos are granted freedom which obviously the country is reluctant to do, the Igbos are still in Nigeria and so they are Nigerians.
Apart from tribal issues, no one irrespective of difference in opinion, tribe, colour or race deserves to be ill treated!
Evil is simply the absence of God- Albert Einstein.
It is well!
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by SUBWAY101(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
IgrigiEOD:
**grins** I detest these sleazy ohaneze charlatans. They are one the reason Igbos are a laughing stock. All mouth, no action. IPOB will find a way to fix them. **grins**

Confirm. No one take you emotional jokers serious anymorecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by olamieseun(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think they say lagos is no man's land? Oya make una all come frm east come fight my Ambode and see how all of yu go end inside lagoon useless people.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ODUBEZE: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
why should I be ashamed of myself, pls stop listening to fake stories, when did govt said that they should pay 375000, pls back up your claims with fact. 375000 for what?

On the issue of time of demolition, Fashola govt gave them the quit notice, the vacating notice is upto 1yr, even before they travelled for Christmas holiday, they were told to vacate that the place will be demolished, but ha gbara Isi akwara, now they are blaming the government. We Nigerians are the ones setting this nation backward.

Is well.
It on a thread I created today:
"A representative of the mall’s management who
identified herself as Mercy, explained to Vanguard
that the rent was N300,000 per annum, N3,000
agreement fee and monthly access charge of
N6,000." Vanguard.
Do the calculations yourself.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by sweetgala(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Super1Star:
Awon were

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.

You people would me kill me with laff
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by sweetgala(m): 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:
You don't demolish and burn down peoples businesses with only 3 days notice. Ndigbo don't vote on sentiments and of course APC is not an option.

I guess in 2019 they may apply to UN for mass evacuation of Ndigbos as they will massively vote against the gods of some people. grin

With your 95% vote for the godless PDP where did it take Oga Jona.

Abeg fix up sharply and get with the program. From all indications the market vendors were notified several months ahead, and have been falsely assured by their leadership that nothing will happen.

Yes the matter could have been handled better, but when headstrong traders jam determined government, someone must lose out

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by sweetgala(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
johnmartus:
VERY SOON EFCC WILL INVITE THEIR LEADERS BECAUSE I KNEW DASUKI WILL GIVE THEM THEIR NATIONAL CAKE

249 companies are being investigated by EFCC I'm sure one of the leaders has a stake in one
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Meritocracy: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think igbo used to say that Lagos is no mans land.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
Aturu stop disgracing yourself! Is it only Igbo's that own shops at Oshodi? Why didn't they pack out when government told them to do so, must we be forced to do everything. Stop being sentimental. If you don't like Lagos policy why not check another state.
the reason I decided to reply you is because you're an IGBO
but your the aturu because that guy told you the truth
have been there before do you know 95% of shops there are owned by IGBO aturu ijekabe
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

Who is this thing?

Am your karma. I shall shows no mercy
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by mrDennis(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
that line AMBODE HAS DRAWN A LINE BEYWEEN HIMSELF AND THE ENTIRE IGBOLAND ... is so funny.

I once told someone that the protest @ alaba will prompt jagaban to settle down and take action against ibos .. u don't protest in another man's land

anyway please when did lag become part of igboland eh ? lol
ibo residents in lag need to warn ohaneze to choose their words carefully .

same way ambode has no biz telling obainor how to run anambra , no ibo man can tell him how to run Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
I've read all the comments from A-Z and i've come to realise how much the yorubas hate ndi-igbo.
So now you've successfully demolished their shops and their goods are being looted how do you want them to survive? How would they feed their families? How would they cope? You know economy is really bad.
Why are all of you being sentimental? If you are to demolish their shops why not wait till after christmas?
This is pure hate and i weep for my tribe.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by franksam2009: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish
I really hate you, are you afraid of the yorubas or what? why backstabbing your own people?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by pasol4real(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Super1Star:
Awon were,

who cares?

You did same to fashola. You did worse to Buhari. In all, God has been greater than you. Shameless set of deluded people.

If you cannot stand the demolition of those shanties of 2by2inches shops, find your way to Ariara market. I thought you said Lagos is no man's land!!!
We shall see shebe all of us are still in nija .
All those haters of ndigbo wud pay one way or the other
U guies smile now we will see who will smile last .

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Major Road In Aba After The Rain Today / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.