Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52799 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by folasadeolasupo: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ambode pls do your worK

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish
2nded.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ogzille(m): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even though I am Igbo, this sounds silly. These old men should go relax.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by NollyHB(m): 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
Tribalism...
They made the threat now they are carrying out their plans..
God of the igbos will surely defend it's people.
That man will never see second term...
If he decided to fight the igbos.. Then he should be ready to fight God...
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by talk2archy: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
only d hard working guys make d news while lazy folks make d noise!
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by donodion(m): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
What took them so long?

IPOB Senior Chapter reporting for duty

Shameless dirty old men with no self respect or common sense.

Are these iddiots telling us that Igbo traders are the only ones affected in the sanitation exercise?

What the hell are they going to do about it? If they dont like it, they should stop stealing the commonwealth of IPOB youths and provide opportunities for them.

Lagos is not a place for hoodlums to thrive, the government has made their decision -Simples!

Eko O Ni Baje 0oooooo

These people have started yet again. When Lagos govt start locking igbo warehouses and shops at Ladipo, Alaba, TinCan Island and deporting their tribesmen , they won't claim it's their reckless open statement that caused such reaction.

Trouble sleep Yanga go wake am.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by nairapolice: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:

I have followed all thy your post. My question is ; where is the place for opposition in any decent society.

Your being Igbo doesn't make you Onye Igbo as we have many born throw aways these days.

What affects you peasant brothers affects you.

Igbo wu otu.

Is opposition meant to be done foolishly? Then it wouldnt attract attention. Why are the hausas not complaining, why are the yorubas? Is it because oshoda is a biafra market? Ndigbos hav a serious spiritual problem. They first openly declare ambode their enemy b4 election so to hell with any remark now

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by nairapolice: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
NollyHB:
Tribalism...
They made the threat now they are carrying out their plans..
God of the igbos will surely defend it's people.
That man will never see second term...
If he decided to fight the igbos.. Then he should be ready to fight God...
I hope Ndigbo will deliver itself and stop enslaving itself. U dunno what all this daily nagging will turn the entire tribe - a suckling babe, Ok?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Stylaay(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
This nairaland no go kill person with laff any IBO oor Yoruba topic just gives some youths hard on. You guys should just ignore this type of news

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by engreo(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingdompropty:
You don't demolish and burn down peoples businesses with only 3 days notice. Ndigbo don't vote on sentiments and of course APC is not an option.

I guess in 2019 they may apply to UN for mass evacuation of Ndigbos as they will massively vote against the gods of some people. grin
really? So, u people are still planning to participate in 2019 election? That is wonderful! I thought u people would ave been In ur biafra republic by then.

8 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by pawpaw82(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2016
They come all the from their irrespective village to develop ur so Lagos went most of u can't even afford a space for business, all u do is to form hoodlums around yet all u do is say nonsense, I don't blem u pple all u parents do is collect rent to host parties for houses they don't know how much a pics of block. grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by amtaken(f): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Otule
porshuch:
ok o. When the ozu was given upto 1year quit notice, by didn't he jejely pack out to avoid stories that touch. Please stop complicating issues, your ilu lacks depth.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by gary400(m): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2016
ohaneze know say ambode slow small

.na why dem dey talk anyhow.....when fash ola dey dere why dem no open dier gutter talk anyhow den...weda him no go scatter dier leg comot for lag...oba Akiolu dey observe igbos...like na dat lagoon dem go end""...lol....

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 2:23am On Jan 12, 2016
DrDauda:

Am your karma. I shall shows no mercy
You are just another Ipob illiterate

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Lobolintin(m): 2:59am On Jan 12, 2016
franksam2009:
I really hate you, are you afraid of the yorubas or what? why backstabbing your own people?

Well out of almost 100mentions or so...

I singles yours out to say this..,

I was born in Lagos,
Primary and secondary in Lagos, higher in the East...
Our brothers don't invest in the east ...

I know a cousin, he has a property wothn 100M in Lagos, and has a small bungallow in the east worth 1M, but if Ambode destroys that onennow for fly over or so, what will he say His enemy of progress,

There's no way Ambode wouldn't have given them time to pack out or relocate, tho, his wrong to have demolish the structure at that crucial time, but truth be told, from the date of Ojukwu calling Igbo's in trade fair Ewu, we should have used our tongue to count our teeth....

For those calling me silly names and tagging me and sending my comments to different social media, I don't give a 4Ck, Ambode should demolish more, it's time for us to use our heads and let's Go home,...go back and develop the east, stop coming backevery Xmas to form and intimidate those dudes there with wealth and cars,..... Develop the east and create something in your home town ...

Quote me again and May Orunmila and Obatala ati Amadioha gbagbuogi dia Ewu Hausa

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Onyiido: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:

With all the bashing have been getting for the ABOVE comments..I have this to say....

I was born in Lagos,

I know a cousin, he has a property worth 100M in Lagos, and has a small bungallow in the east worth 1M, but if Ambode destroys that one now for fly over or so, what will he say His enemy of progress, ?

For those of you in the East whom has never been to lag,and hanging behind your phone to type trash...that market is an illegal market location, any encircle in Lagos around a bridge,is used for motor Garage or garden this era when bus is falling off bridge in lagos, and theirs a world class Army Shopping Complex just 20Feet away from this junk market, and surrounding building occupied by same our Igbo brothers on well planned structured...

There's no way Ambode wouldn't have given them time to pack out or relocate, tho, his wrong to have demolish the structure at that crucial time, but truth be told, from the date of Ojukwu calling Igbo's in trade fair Ewu, we should have used our tongue to count our teeth....

For those calling me silly names and tagging me and sending my comments to different social media, I don't give a 4Ck, Ambode should demolish more, it's time for us to use our heads and let's Go home,...go back and develop the east, stop coming back every Xmas to form and intimidate those dudes there with wealth and cars,snatching wives and commuting differ types of atrocities all in the name if am a business man in Lagos..... Develop the east and create something in your home town ...

If every wealthy Igbo man can create a Light or Heavy industry in the easy,our youth will deviate from crime and work hard,take a cull from Innosson and Uba....
How can a single man have 7shops in one market ,?? Nah your village market ??

When we fight let's fight for a god cause,
Ambode is Megqnizijg Lagos city,if you ain't okay with his reforms pack out....
All those governors in the east that destroys nko ?? What have we said to them ? Enemies of modern world abi?

Make we leave trash and Lobbish(in anambra dialect) for Lawma

Anu of you Quote me again and May Orunmila and Obatala ati Amadioha gbagbuo gi dia Ewu Hausa

As am the first to establish my cathedral here....
One Love Igboland,Rising Sun Land....one Love Naijq
A journey of 1M miles starts with a revolution of industrialized Eastern states....
One Love.....Udo chia
I go quote u ooo but nothing go happen to me, I dodge ur ........ Back to topic, u just said my mind. Its high time they go $ form their billonaire sequence down in east. I have an uncle who owns properties in lagos, but find it difficult too finish up his building in the village (east, that is if he has finished it now) And I'm sure they know that market was an illegal structure. They should come $ develop east $ leave lagosians alone to peace

3 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Jalinco: 5:45am On Jan 12, 2016
End time Igbos
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by seaga: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
ozoneboy:

You are not an Igbo,if u were u will be sympathizing with these families with children whose means of livelihood,was taken a way by an idiot who thinks because he is governor he can create misery on people and get a way with it.I am not surprised the Yoruba idiots are the most Envious set of people,go to all the Oil companies in the East here,or all the banks,or any financial institution, they will be their and no one is beefing them. Callous set of cone head Idiots.

'Get away with it'
What is this one saying . People can be sentimental, that place is a breeding ground for criminals especially at night .I sympathize with those who lost their livelihood, but they should ve done a proper feasibility study before and after taking up a shop.That demolishing is long overdue.
The issue of hate, why is that some of you(because the educated igbos I know think differently) always says a particular tribe hates you, you said it about hausa, yoruba, other parts of North, middle belters infact whole of other tribes in Nigeria. Yoruba men are this , hausa men are that; on the contrary it's some of you that needs to let go of the hatred that's brewing inside of you, so you can really forge ahead

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by naijamerican: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers crying as if only igbos own shops in oshodi. How much is the so called wares of their brothers self? Is it those fake pirated Cd's from Alaba or those second hand okrika clothes they are fond of selling?? With the way they are wailing, one would think the igbos lost more money than Yoruba traders who mostly lost millions but remained quiet and obedient. Igbos are fond of playing the victim card in every situation. They better respect their host or expect more harsh treatments undecided sipping my sperm juice cool

See this goat. Are we not one Nigeria? This mumu is calling Nigerian citizens guests in their own country. May God punish you and your rotten brain.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dbucas: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2016
STUPID OHANEZE,
COME LETS GO GET BAIFRA
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by IgrigiEOD: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2016
SUBWAY101:

[s]Confirm. No one take you emotional jokers serious anymorecheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

**grins** That's how we do in Igboland, if you mess up, we hang you high and dry. Unlike how you monkeys in the SW defend your bribe-munching afeniferi. Go and help Olu falaye defend his 100 million Dasuki windfall. cheesy cheesy **grins**

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Kaysalas(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2016
wink
Bnladan:
As an 'ABOKII' as u both call us, lt will be my pleasure 2 refree dis tribal match. Round 1 start grin
Yeye! Na when thread don enter page 4/5, na Im u wan start referee-ing! Late comer ABOKII

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
See murder here, see Biafran blood littered all over the thread by the Ofes. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by gurnam: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2016
This Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro is a mad man, he is always talking from his anus.
Is this the best mouthpiece Igbo youths can get?
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Lobolintin(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Onyiido:
I go quote u ooo but nothing go happen to me, I dodge ur ........ Back to topic, u just said my mind. Its high time they go $ form their billonaire sequence down in east. I have an uncle who owns properties in lagos, but find it difficult too finish up his building in the village (east, that is if he has finished it now) And I'm sure they know that market was an illegal structure. They should come $ develop east $ leave lagosians alone to peace

Thunder go free u small as Nah better quote not hate quote

On point nwanne...... I schooled in the East and I can say...our brothers there are making it, Aba and Onitsha market alone can boost of almost 80 Billionaires,yes billionaires. In Naira... Our Igbo brothers don't sells shares Nah, its always one man business.....

Nah somebody be Uzo Kalu (Not Nnamdi Kalu oooo) Slok Limited....

We can make of we start to diversify our resources down to the East....as am yupijg here, have started making plans to relocate entire family down home.,.when lands in my home town goes for 3.5M ,which is a determining factor for economic growth ....

Udo chia

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Kaysalas(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:

Well out of almost 100mentions or so...

I singles yours out to say this..,

I was born in Lagos,

I know a cousin, he has a property wothn 100M in Lagos, and has a small bungallow in the east worth 1M, but if Ambode destroys that onennow for fly over or so, what will he say His enemy of progress,

For those calling me silly names and tagging me and sending my comments to different social media, I don't give a 4Ck, Ambode should demolish more, it's time for us to use our heads and let's Go home,...go back and develop the east, stop coming backevery Xmas to form and intimidate those dudes there with wealth and cars,..... Develop the east and create something in your home town ...

Quote me again and May Orunmila and Obatala ati Amadioha gbagbuogi dia Ewu Hausa
Guy! U be TOUGH guy O! I mean... Na ur peeps u dey cast like that? I admire ur courage to hold on to what u believe is right, no matter whose ox is gored(even if na ur mama own...lol)thumbs up man
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by skyfall: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2016
I checked but did not find any ultimatum. Quite strange.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Prince16: 10:56am On Jan 12, 2016
Alashi:

You wan hear am for my mouth? Abi you think say na coincidence.

Hmmmmm......, a word indeed is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by mindtricks: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Sanchez01:

It's quite unfortunate that an Igbo woman is pointing this out. As much as I hate to generalise, Igbos who think Lagos belongs to everyone should brood and relax. Igbos are not the only ones in Nigeria. While an Hausa man would not complain if you carve out a small kiosk for him in a corner of your mansion, a Yoruba man would just want anywhere to lay his head within your compound; an Igbo man, on the other hand, would rather protest to have the same treatment as the owner of the house and would be quick to scream injustice when he is put in his place.

The Ohaneze, for the sake of Igbos living outside the East, should learn to be diplomatic and calm.

One word, Diplomatic!
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by SUBWAY101(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2016
[s]
IgrigiEOD:

**grins** That's how we do in Igboland, if you mess up, we hang you high and dry. Unlike how you monkeys in the SW defend your bribe-munching afeniferi. Go and help Olu falaye defend his 100 million Dasuki windfall. cheesy cheesy **grins**
[/s]

Mschew. Not funny. Many Yorubas hate afenifere and always lambast them here, olu falae is on his own and should suffer alone unlike you flattties that protest whenever any yam eater is caught from your red mud region. I remember Stella Odua, Olisa Metuh e.t.c. No one take you slaves serious, buhahahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:

With all the bashing have been getting for the ABOVE comments..I have this to say....

I was born in Lagos,

I know a cousin, he has a property worth 100M in Lagos, and has a small bungallow in the east worth 1M, but if Ambode destroys that one now for fly over or so, what will he say His enemy of progress, ?

For those of you in the East whom has never been to lag,and hanging behind your phone to type trash...that market is an illegal market location, any encircle in Lagos around a bridge,is used for motor Garage or garden this era when bus is falling off bridge in lagos, and theirs a world class Army Shopping Complex just 20Feet away from this junk market, and surrounding building occupied by same our Igbo brothers on well planned structured...

For those calling me silly names and tagging me and sending my comments to different social media, I don't give a 4Ck, Ambode should demolish more, it's time for us to use our heads and let's Go home,...go back and develop the east, stop coming back every Xmas to form and intimidate those dudes there with wealth and cars,snatching wives and commuting differ types of atrocities all in the name if am a business man in Lagos..... Develop the east and create something in your home town ...

If every wealthy Igbo man can create a Light or Heavy industry in the easy,our youth will deviate from crime and work hard,take a cull from Innosson and Uba....
How can a single man have 7shops in one market ,?? Nah your village market ??

When we fight let's fight for a god cause,
Ambode is Megqnizijg Lagos city,if you ain't okay with his reforms pack out....
All those governors in the east that destroys nko ?? What have we said to them ? Enemies of modern world abi?

Make we leave trash and Lobbish(in anambra dialect) for Lawma

Anu of you Quote me again and May Orunmila and Obatala ati Amadioha gbagbuo gi dia Ewu Hausa

As am the first to establish my cathedral here....
One Love Igboland,Rising Sun Land....one Love Naijq
A journey of 1M miles starts with a revolution of industrialized Eastern states....
One Love.....Udo chia

I have been crying it since day0.
Igbo, unu enweghi akó na úche. N emepe obodo ndi na ahughi unu n anya! Ï ga n Ugwu.....ofu ihea, ma ebe ana anu ogu; m si ka m juo, be anyi ana achu anyi ósó?
Unu jiri anya Unu hu ka ndi ozo si eme, zuo nu ahia, wenata okpogho unu zutara jiri mepee obodo unu.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by anachy: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers crying as if only igbos own shops in oshodi. How much is the so called wares of their brothers self? Is it those fake pirated Cd's from Alaba or those second hand okrika clothes they are fond of selling?? With the way they are wailing, one would think the igbos lost more money than Yoruba traders who mostly lost millions but remained quiet and obedient. Igbos are fond of playing the victim card in every situation. They better respect their host or expect more harsh treatments undecided sipping my sperm juice cool
the way you re ranting, I don't think you have being to oshodi before. I know you just want to comment but apply wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.