Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52774 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Lobolintin(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
mykl01:

I have been crying it since day0.
Igbo, unu enweghi akó na úche. N emepe obodo ndi na ahughi unu n anya! Ï ga n Ugwu.....ofu ihea, ma ebe ana anu ogu; m si ka m juo, be anyi ana achu anyi ósó?
Unu jiri anya Unu hu ka ndi ozo si eme, zuo nu ahia, wenata okpogho unu zutara jiri mepee obodo unu.

Get your acts together brother...
We will surely wake up soon, I pray it shouldn't be too late
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Chrisx1x(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish

With all the bashing have been getting for the ABOVE comments..I have this to say....

I was born in Lagos,
Primary and secondary in Lagos, higher in the East...
Our brothers don't invest in the east ...

I know a cousin, he has a property worth 100M in Lagos, and has a small bungallow in the east worth 1M, but if Ambode destroys that one now for fly over or so, what will he say His enemy of progress, ?

For those of you in the East whom has never been to lag,and hanging behind your phone to type trash...that market is an illegal market location, any encircle in Lagos around a bridge,is used for motor Garage or garden this era when bus is falling off bridge in lagos, and theirs a world class Army Shopping Complex just 20Feet away from this junk market, and surrounding building occupied by same our Igbo brothers on well planned structured...

There's no way Ambode wouldn't have given them time to pack out or relocate, tho, his wrong to have demolish the structure at that crucial time, but truth be told, from the date of Ojukwu calling Igbo's in trade fair Ewu, we should have used our tongue to count our teeth....

For those calling me silly names and tagging me and sending my comments to different social media, I don't give a 4Ck, Ambode should demolish more, it's time for us to use our heads and let's Go home,...go back and develop the east, stop coming back every Xmas to form and intimidate those dudes there with wealth and cars,snatching wives and commuting differ types of atrocities all in the name if am a business man in Lagos..... Develop the east and create something in your home town ...

If every wealthy Igbo man can create a Light or Heavy industry in the easy,our youth will deviate from crime and work hard,take a cull from Innosson and Uba....
How can a single man have 7shops in one market ,?? Nah your village market ??

When we fight let's fight for a god cause,
Ambode is Megqnizijg Lagos city,if you ain't okay with his reforms pack out....
All those governors in the east that destroys nko ?? What have we said to them ? Enemies of modern world abi?

Make we leave trash and Lobbish(in anambra dialect) for Lawma

Anu of you Quote me again and May Orunmila and Obatala ati Amadioha gbagbuo gi dia Ewu Hausa

As am the first to establish my cathedral here....
One Love Igboland,Rising Sun Land....one Love Naijq
A journey of 1M miles starts with a revolution of industrialized Eastern states....
One Love.....Udo chia
am not an ibo neither am in support of the demolition but this ur comment make sense

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by kenobi007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers crying as if only igbos own shops in oshodi. How much is the so called wares of their brothers self? Is it those fake pirated Cd's from Alaba or those second hand okrika clothes they are fond of selling?? With the way they are wailing, one would think the igbos lost more money than Yoruba traders who mostly lost millions but remained quiet and obedient. Igbos are fond of playing the victim card in every situation. They better respect their host or expect more harsh treatments undecided sipping my sperm juice cool
nice one. Hit me up on bbm 58C40E1B
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Onyiido: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lobolintin:

Thunder go free u small as Nah better quote not hate quote

On point nwanne...... I schooled in the East and I can say...our brothers there are making it, Aba and Onitsha market alone can boost of almost 80 Billionaires,yes billionaires. In Naira... Our Igbo brothers don't sells shares Nah, its always one man business.....

Nah somebody be Uzo Kalu (Not Nnamdi Kalu oooo) Slok Limited....

We can make of we start to diversify our resources down to the East....as am yupijg here, have started making plans to relocate entire family down home.,.when lands in my home town goes for 3.5M ,which is a determining factor for economic growth ....

Udo chia
Nwanna m thunder no hold me @ all ooo. I concur with ur writeup, after all we doing is for the development of east
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Acekidc4(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Super1Star:
Awon were,

who cares?

You did same to fashola. You did worse to Buhari. In all, God has been greater than you. Shameless set of deluded people.

If you cannot stand the demolition of those shanties of 2by2inches shops, find your way to Ariara market. I thought you said Lagos is no man's land!!!

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.

Hahahahahahahahaagringringringringringringringringringringringrin My Oga u really get better bad Mouth oooooooo, See Finishing gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.