Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? (2792 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Guy Post Private Pictures Of His Former Ethopian Girlfriend After Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? by Esthersblog(f): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeah...
I agree with number 1, the love of God surpasses all... but not number 2 cos It is not applicable to everyone...There are still a few people out there that can be trusted without getting disappointed... but then again, It all takes the grace of God...

schumastic:

i agree with your friend and it goes beyond ex cus sometimes the ones she calls friends and bestie are the ones that can betray you and cheat with her...though i learnt mine the hard way and the lessons i learnt from it are

1.love is exaggerated and don't exist, the only love that truly exist and genuine is the love of God over man kind.

2.is good to trust but better not to and if you want to trust then be ready to get disappointed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Esthersblog:
Lol. Naaah...
Aww, you meanie grin
What do I have to do, write a swear-inducing story? Cuz I can tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? by Esthersblog(f): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol...
cruzita:
grin if he threatens u with private pics threaten him with public pics
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? by Derawiz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
As a guy,I've made a solemn promise to myself to advise and protect my younger cousin sisters from theimmorality of today's guys and one of them is "never trust a guy with your nude, whether Bf or bestie, if he is so interested in them, u better quit cos u dnt knw what the future holds for u both" this should be a warning to the gullible girls susceptible to the blackmailing of guys in the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Threatens You With Private Pictures? by Esthersblog(f): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice... Some ladies will still do otherwise. The social media is now the easiest and quickest way for such...
Derawiz:
As a guy,I've made a solemn promise to myself to advise and protect my younger cousin sisters from theimmorality of today's guys and one of them is "never trust a guy with your nude, whether Bf or bestie, if he is so interested in them, u better quit cos u dnt knw what the future holds for u both" this should be a warning to the gullible girls susceptible to the blackmailing of guys in the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Tochukwu Ogbu. The New Gigolo In Town, Women Beware / What Do You See? / Effect Of Sleeping With A Pregnant Lady You Are Not Sure Of It's Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.