Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland (2996 Views)

The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2016
softappless:
SMH abeg hw much u get 4 ur bank account?

More than u could ever get
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

LOL!! cheesy cheesy
Listen, you bleached albino gibbon, stop acting like a prissy little queen and grow a pair. Jesus man, I've met lesbians with bigger balls than yours tongue
Opening threads to prance around like a princess and have people tell you how cute and charming you are, dafuq are you, six? cool

Oboy u and this ur obsessions with lesbians and gays. The same types of people promoting homogeneous relationships and destroying all ethics in the bible. You need serious deliverance bcuz as i see you,your a disgrace to yourself and humanity.
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
JSmart4u:
Oboy u and this ur obsessions with lesbians and gays. The same types of people promoting homogeneous relationships and destroying all ethics in the bible. You need serious deliverance bcuz as i see you,your a disgrace to yourself and humanity.
Hahahahaha!! Silly boy, hope you haven't peed your pants cheesy
I'm neutral on the issue of sexuality, I don't really have any reservations about homosexuality. You talk about ethics and disgrace, but you're a dunce. I don't get it, what does a shameless overgrown imbeςile̶̲̥̅̊ who's retarde̶̲̥̅̊d enough to open a thread to affirm his 'charming looks' and basically coax others to do the same, know about disgrace and ethics??
Small boy. I'm sure you're at least 20 years old, but you act and talk like an 11 year old. You're probably still collecting church offering from mummy. Either that or you're still breast feeding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Davidovinci:

Haba na...so u mean say im be the male version of rihanna? angry
na u type o grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

Hahahahaha!! Silly boy, hope you haven't peed your pants cheesy
I'm neutral on the issue of sexuality, I don't really have any reservations about homosexuality. You talk about ethics and disgrace, but you're a dunce. I don't get it, what does a shameless overgrown slowpoke̶̲̥̅̊ who's retarde̶̲̥̅̊d enough to open a thread to affirm his 'charming looks' and basically coax others to do the same, know about disgrace and ethics??
Small boy. I'm sure you're at least 20 years old, but you act and talk like an 11 year old. You're probably still collecting church offering from mummy. Either that or you're still breast feeding grin

You don't seem neutral to me, still remember the quote" The Abundance Of The Heart,The Mouth Speaketh" i'm sure you're heart's saturated with fantasies of same sex relations. You claim you're matured but it takes you a million lines to air a view.hypocrite!
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
JSmart4u:
You don't seem neutral to me, still remember the quote" The Abundance Of The Heart,The Mouth Speaketh" i'm sure you're heart's saturated with fantasies of same sex relations. You claim you're matured but it takes you a million lines to air a view.hypocrite!
Aish *covers face*
With all your fine boy swag, I hope you at least have waec?? The fact that I use a million lines to humiliate you doesn't have anything to do with maturity, it just means I enjoy trashing you. Gay or not aside, I'd certainly enjoy watching a fat dick being violently stabbed into your anus, without any lube or nothing, just to hear your piteous screams of agony. Can't say the thought of seeing chunks of your ruptured anus hanging out in little gobs doesn't excite me either wink
Where do you stay? grin
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rollar:

Aish *covers face*
With all your fine boy swag, I hope you at least have waec?? The fact that I use a million lines to humiliate you doesn't have anything to do with maturity, it just means I enjoy trashing you. Gay or not aside, I'd certainly enjoy watching a fat dick being violently stabbed into your anus, without any lube or nothing, just to hear your piteous screams of agony. Can't say the thought of seeing chunks of your ruptured anus hanging out in little gobs doesn't excite me either wink
Where do you stay? grin

hahahaha Mumu.Do u think everyone writes Waec Haba! U think everyone schooled in West Africa,see your mentality? ?? I've now seen that I've been chatting with a Freak.
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
JSmart4u:

More than u could ever get
are u more handsome than i am?
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
softappless:
are u more handsome than i am?
Perhaps you can answer that
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
JSmart4u:

Perhaps you can answer that
LOL hehehe thank god u dare nt say yes
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
JSmart4u:
hahahaha Mumu.Do u think everyone writes Waec Haba! U think everyone schooled in West Africa,see your mentality? ?? I've now seen that I've been chatting with a Freak.
Lol. You really are all beauty and no brains, aren't you sweetie? grin
If you had at least enough sense to rival a chimpanzee, you'd have understood that I used the phrase "at least waec" to denote the minimum level of education I expect you to have attained. So go ahead and substitute it with its equivalent in whichever country you schooled in, alright booboo? Don't you feel stupid now? cheesy
But you didn't answer my question, where are you boy? Don't you wanna meet good old uncle Rollar? wink
Re: I Am The Most Charming Guy On Nairaland by JSmart4u(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
LOL hehehe thank god u dare nt say yes
Hahaha atleast i also didn't say No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern / Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.