Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This (3363 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Do we have such ladies like Michelle Obama in this Country? Oh yes but just 1%

Before and After

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by talktonase(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Them dey oh plenty sef ...

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Some of us who did it was dumped at lawma office by psp cry
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Here i am!! grin
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Cholls(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Here i am!! grin
my sister for your dream.

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cholls:
my sister for your dream.
No,in real life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
sickstars:
Some of us who did it was dumped at lawma office by psp cry
I think u r smart now cheesy
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by MrCork: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:

angry
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:

Aunty pretty nd thick

Av always been smart

I just dont use it tongue
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
she stayed with him because she saw something in him.Even when he wasn't rich he has vision and dreams .

How many Nigerian guys have vision, ambitions and are purpose driven?

y'all roam around, spend your parents money and expect a lady to stay with you undecided

Wise up guys , we aren't dating lazy asses tongue tongue

quote me and faint grin

3 Likes

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by obiorathesubtle: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
she stood with him because she saw something in him.Even when he wasn't rich he has vision and dreams .

How many Nigerian guys has vision, ambitions and are purpose driven?

y'all roam around, spend your parents money and expect a lady to stay with you undecided

quote me and faint grin
how's your boyfriend doing?
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
MrCork:

angry
Hey grin happy new year corky cheesy
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
how's your boyfriend doing?
You never faint.?

grin grin
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
sickstars:

Aunty pretty nd thick

Av always been smart

I just dont use it tongue
U dey pity their life grin grin u nice oo!
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by robosky02(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
No,in real life cheesy

yes it true

i can confirm in real nairalaand life

yes na
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
robosky02:

yes it true

i can confirm in real nairalaand life

yes na
cheesy cheesy
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by utenwuson: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
wat did she does? kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
U dey pity their life grin grin u nice oo!

grin everly nice always will no matter wat

Will always av mad love for cool mutherfuckers na grin
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by IamLEGEND1: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Naija girls just be like

Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by robosky02(m): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
issorite that it confirm

prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by obiorathesubtle: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You never faint.?

grin grin
nawao.. Na so dem dy faint??

You sabi talk ooo....

grin grin grin
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
nawao.. Na so dem dy faint??

You sabi talk ooo....

grin grin grin
hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by kaziblake(f): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
she stayed with him because she saw something in him.Even when he wasn't rich he has vision and dreams .

How many Nigerian guys have vision, ambitions and are purpose driven?

quote me and faint grin
Gbam
Thumbs up girl
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Gbam Thumbs up girl
thanks sis smiley
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
thanks sis smiley

Nicely put me lady wink
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by bqlekan(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
chai, where my ex? make she come see this
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by cruzita(f): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
nonsense.I will only date someone who may be broke in the case of money at that time but isn't broke in terms of ambition and his future but will never date some one who is broke brain-wise,ambition-wise,and money-wise
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Emac34: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nubian113:

Nicely put me lady wink
Birds of same feathersgrin

U ladies won't change
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2016
OK, what's next now. ... ?
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Op what is your vision? If there were dreams to sell what would you buy? How much is in yor bank account now? How do you plan to double it by tomorrow?

If you can answer these you have the right to post this but if you can't. . Sorry... Thread closed!

Most Nigerian men have no vision or ambition. Many spend their parents money and roam the streets. You see them knowing all the local girls and local street news. And they want a girl like Michelle Obama. . My ass...
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by simplifyone(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2016
That picture is photoshop I mean the first picture obama and is wife never live in africa and get it right obama was never poor he was raid by white he is a foster kids adopted and raise by white and is white parent are middle class so tell me how he was poor
Re: Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This by simplifyone(m): 4:07am On Jan 12, 2016
Strahovski:
Op what is your vision? If there were dreams to sell what would you buy? How much is in yor bank account now? How do you plan to double it by tomorrow?

If you can answer these you have the right to post this but if you can't. . Sorry... Thread closed!

Most Nigerian men have no vision or ambition. Many spend their parents money and roam the streets. You see them knowing all the local girls and local street news. And they want a girl like Michelle Obama. . My ass...

Strahovski or what is your name that's very wrong for saying nigerians men have no ambition,go anywhere in the world nigeria men are well respected more than your men that are from indian

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Slept With Her On Her Wedding Day!!! Husband Didnt Know / Sex Oil / Profess Love To A Nairalander Using Your Profession's Terminologies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.