Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) (31517 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Glo Network Just Robbed Me Of My Money (airtime) / Mtn Robbed Me This Morning With True Talk Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Maybe you've to sue MTN to Court, for fraudulent stealing. I promise u, u would get 10 times of your money! Just give a try dude
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
calabaman:

Call em back... Hopefully u'l meet a more experienced agent who would fill a premature bbos expiry template and escalate it. All d best........
I called them back and I was told to go yo their office, which i did, guess what: I WAS TOLD TO RESUBSCRIBE, DATA/ MONEY NOT REFUNDABLE
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
xcaliber:
Eeeya! Dr Akinkunmi Feyikemi. Sorry oooo
Blood of Moses! shocked
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
same happened to me oo,i subbed by 6am,and by 6:37 i got a message saying it has expired, shuuuu!see fear wen grip me,called cc,they said i sent expire to 21600,message i sent the day b4 oo..I'm currently ranting on Twitter and they've asked me to DM my number, my #350 won waste? tufia.1 pot of concoction rice
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by JideSM: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
I called them back and I was told to go yo their office, which i did, guess what: I WAS TOLD TO RESUBSCRIBE, DATA/ MONEY NOT REFUNDABLE
I'm still expecting your response, so I can assist you with this.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
shockwave91:

i want to feel sorry 4 u but somehow, I just can't.

Hahahaha! Sorry o!
Na u sabi, your turn dey do press-up. cheesy
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
JideSM:

I'm still expecting your response, so I can assist you with this.
Regards.
I PM-ed you already, maybe after you reply, I'll be able to send my contact. Thanks
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Beneh(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
And someppl will be shouting dat dose using cheat are criminals.....MTN must wreck.....
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by JideSM: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
I PM-ed you already, maybe after you reply, I'll be able to send my contact. Thanks
Okay. I've just done that.
Regards.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by JideSM: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:

Hi Feyikemi,
Feedback received is that your reported issue has been resolved. Please confirm.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by chuksmad(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
that is mtn for you, and this started recently. If you subscribe like 100 per day, they will just come up to three times in a day that your data bundle has been exhausted and automatically collect your money. The solution is just to transfer all your money and leave like 50naira, with that they will tell u insufficient money to subscribe. Meaning leaving the money there, they will just empty your credit.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
JideSM:

Hi Feyikemi,
Feedback received is that your reported issue has been resolved. Please confirm.
Yes thank you, I'm grateful for your help, even though I didn't believe you at first.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by bishop4life(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
I don't want to start stories but I thank God I finally ported to Etisalat. They even tried to frustrate me while I sent "port" to 3232 with no response.
I decided to give them a call and the rude ccr asked me why I want to port and I was like pardon? She repeated the question to which I bluntly replied "because I want to".
Annoyingly she told me to go to my destination network with my complaint. But at last, I left and I'm happy I did.

2 Likes

Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
I remember one cockhead from MTN BASELINE calling my number to toast me cos because he loved my voice.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
shadowgwalker:
I remember one cockhead from MTN BASELINE calling my number to toast me cos because he loved my voice.
shocked You must have a lady's voice cheesy
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone, how was your day? I know I'm not a regular face here but pls forgive me, I have to narrate my experience to you guys so u won't get robbed too.
It all started last week Jan 8 when my BIS was to expire, so I quickly recharged prior to that day, cos I preferred auto renewal due to its stress free nature. Jan 9 came and went, nothing happened, Jan 10 came also, meanwhile I couldn't access the network on these days.
Then I called the customer care line YESTERDAY and was told it was the network and that I should send EXPIRE to 21600, of which I did and I got some messages. Lo and behold, the internet usage was restored after my money was deducted for the MONTHLY subscription.
Guess what, I was told my subscription expired today, I immediately called the customer care again and I was told it was network issues which will soon be rectified. Having waited and waited w/out any solution, I called back and a lady called Ese/ Esie told me, there was nothing they could do, she even gave me the option of going to get another money to re-subscribe. angry angry
My reasons for wanting to tell u all what they did was
1. They robbed me on my birthday angry - no fear of God
2. They turned 1 month to 1 day using abraca-dabra - ain't a mu.mu o cheesy
3. If they must save for their fine with the FG, my money shdnt be included fa! angry
In Summary
MTN robbed me angry . Pls read the pictures from the 4th to the 1st, then the 5th

Mehn is this a coincidence or what? I swear to God this happened to me last Monday. Mine lasted for just three ours and when I called they told me that I must have done something
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by FlyboyZee: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Finally, NCC gives Nigerians a number to call. Dial 622 to report any telecommunication company that deducts your money illegally through dial tunes, SMS etc or arbitrarily without your consent. Place the call whenever you need to, it's toll free. Help circulate this information. This stealing just has to stop!
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by FlyboyZee: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
Hi everyone, how was your day? I know I'm not a regular face here but pls forgive me, I have to narrate my experience to you guys so u won't get robbed too.
It all started last week Jan 8 when my BIS was to expire, so I quickly recharged prior to that day, cos I preferred auto renewal due to its stress free nature. Jan 9 came and went, nothing happened, Jan 10 came also, meanwhile I couldn't access the network on these days.
Then I called the customer care line YESTERDAY and was told it was the network and that I should send EXPIRE to 21600, of which I did and I got some messages. Lo and behold, the internet usage was restored after my money was deducted for the MONTHLY subscription.
Guess what, I was told my subscription expired today, I immediately called the customer care again and I was told it was network issues which will soon be rectified. Having waited and waited w/out any solution, I called back and a lady called Ese/ Esie told me, there was nothing they could do, she even gave me the option of going to get another money to re-subscribe. angry angry
My reasons for wanting to tell u all what they did was
1. They robbed me on my birthday angry - no fear of God
2. They turned 1 month to 1 day using abraca-dabra - ain't a mu.mu o cheesy
3. If they must save for their fine with the FG, my money shdnt be included fa! angry
In Summary
MTN robbed me angry . Pls read the pictures from the 4th to the 1st, then the 5th
Hey! Don't just get mad. Please, get even by calling 622.
Finally, NCC gives Nigerians a number to call. Dial 622 to report any telecommunication company that deducts your money illegally through dial tunes, SMS etc or arbitrarily without your consent. Place the call whenever you need to, it's toll free. Help circulate this information. This stealing just has to stop!

1 Like

Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
It would have being worse!! You didn't hear about what our military men are embezzling??
sergiozlatan:

That doesn't change the fact that MTN are thieves. A loyal customer getting ready to port soon. Criminal network. Sometimes I wish the military were still in power
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
Na u sabi, your turn dey do press-up. cheesy

LOLL! Me & MTN get parols...
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by calabaman(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:

Bro, dont quote me but the ugly truth is most MTN agents nowadays are newly RECRUITED and inexperienced. If you want to get your subscription BACK THE ONLY WAY IS VIA AN ONLINE AGENT you need to be DETERMINED AND PLACE SEVERAL CALLS TILL YOU GET AN ONLINE AGENT WILLING TO ESCALATE THE ISSUE. I once made this same mistake in 2014, and my aubscription was restored after i called in. You can also try their twitter handle like a commentor mentioned earlier. Sorry about it all, Pls be careful using the keyword EXPIRE to 21600 nexttime.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by calabaman(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
needless to say..... Time is of essence, so make the calls TONIGHT
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
pheyikemi:
shocked You must have a lady's voice cheesy
only a lady should have a lady's voice nah
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
shadowgwalker:
only a lady should have a lady's voice nah
So how come a male agent toasted u (a male)? undecided
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2016
pheyikemi:
So how come a male agent toasted u (a male)? undecided
I jas dano oh!
these days we have girls, guys and gays. . 'i refuse to be the negative.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by mekdon1: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hello. I am currently having same issue with my line..... I subscribed on tuesday morning around 10am and after dat i received a text that my subscription will expire on 10th of march... Through out dat day i was browsing with my phone until i received a text by 8.32pm that my subscription has expired. Ever since then i have bin calling mtn ccr like five times a day since Wednesday yet up till now the problem has not been rectified. I dont know what else to do. Pls any suggestion...?
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by pheyikemi: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2016
mekdon1:
Hello. I am currently having same issue with my line..... I subscribed on tuesday morning around 10am and after dat i received a text that my subscription will expire on 10th of march... Through out dat day i was browsing with my phone until i received a text by 8.32pm that my subscription has expired. Ever since then i have bin calling mtn ccr like five times a day since Wednesday yet up till now the problem has not been rectified. I dont know what else to do. Pls any suggestion...?

Maybe u shd try to mail/ quote the good man (mtn agent) that helped me earlier, with the user name JideSM.
Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2016
This is the 3rd time I'll be reading about this kinda situation..... Ahn ahn..... Mtn, una bad o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / Easy Fix For Glo Data Network Not Displaying / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.