Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed (9809 Views)

Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / Lol .nigerians Gat No Chill(pics) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
[b]TRUE OR FALSE?

[b]BRITISH FACEBOOK POST:
------------------------
ANGELA GRANT: - I love my husband so
much and
I can do anything to please him. But I have
recently been finding myself attracted to his
younger brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:
William Hale: I think you need to talk to your
husband about it because marriage is all
about
communication.

Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in
your
shoes before. I had to wake up and face the
fact
that I am married.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a
nice
cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning
ache you
feel for his brother…oh and don’t forget to
watch
Oprah later…*huggz hun*
---------------------------
NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA: I live with my husband
and
two daughters...anytime my brother in-law
comes
to visit, I feel the urge to be with him
instead. I
need advice please.

COMMENTS
Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you
can’t
even give the poor man a son…so so
daughters
*mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi : Oloshi leleyi, your
brother
in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your
family and
all women. JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I
love
u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me
so
that I can take care of you when my
containers
arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya
husband lemme show you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all Buhari's fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE
MAD...IT IS
JONATHAN's FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact,
I don’t
even know why I am toking to you
sef…..ILLITERATE!

Mr Smith (Confused Briton on the friends
list):
Huh?

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU
strike
been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible
says in
‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall
not
look at ya husband’s brothers with lust.
Repent
my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the
man
that decided to put ring on ya finger….there
are
plenty good women around but he decided to
choose you…useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to
London?
….I need someone to bring me some
crayfish, its
urgent.

Captain Morufu Ikechukwu-Hassan: Auction!!
Auction! Auction! Customs impounded
vehicles @
reasonable prices. Inbox me for more
details.

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this
crinkun
crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end
to
the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do, I don’t of the marriage.[/b]

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Evidence1000(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na so
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
kaycii1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...close some na..grin
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by kirchofff(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
I saw dis in 2013

6 Likes

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...close some na..grin

lol bae
i could even open more
those sh!!t got me cracking loud..this country sef
oyibo colonized us but i dont understand how we chose a different part grin
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by cupidhero(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
That customs comments is so annoying...who falls for such cheap scam. Nigerians use style lack empathy sha.
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by obiorathesubtle: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
undecided habaa na.. I posted this on facebook in 2010.. When I had my first child, she's 6years old now.. Do you still expect this to be funny?

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Funny grin
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
I saw dis in 2013
I too did see it when I was in my momma's belly...
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided habaa na.. I posted this on facebook in 2010.. When I had my first child, she's 6years old now.. Do you still expect this to be funny?

Lol...Obiora, you must shaaa pour sand sand inside person garri...Buh no worry, I go use am do sugar tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by kirchofff(m): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

I too did see it when I was in my momma's belly...
nwuye lai mohammed
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
kaycii1:

lol bae
i could even open more
those sh!!t got me cracking loud..this country sef
oyibo colonized us but i dont understand how we chose a different part grin

lol...I'm telling you...I think Nigeria is just a unique country, hehehehe... with unique people of course... oyibo should not have colonized us, really...there would still be no difference...a bunch of funny species...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
cupidhero:
That customs comments is so annoying...who falls for such cheap scam. Nigerians use style lack empathy sha.

hehehehe... gullible Nigerians still fall for that shii....who no like awoof?...
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol...I'm telling you...I think Nigeria is just a unique country, hehehehe... with unique people of course... oyibo should not have colonized us, really...there would still be no difference...a bunch of funny species...grin

lol.. true!

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
kirchofff:
nwuye lai mohammed
hehehehe, nwa lai Mohammed...my son tongue
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by kirchofff(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, nwa lai Mohammed...my son tongue
tufiawa!!!! Chukwu ekwene ihe ojo

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by cupidhero(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... gullible Nigerians still fall for that shii....who no like awoof?...
Me and monalisa...abi u like awoof?
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by cruzita(f): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
naija no dey carry last ,I proudly rep naija

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by frakdon(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Shii! I can't laugh nor smile, abeg someone borrow me, small grins, I think my mouth and the post chop carnal...hahahaha*
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by frakdon(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

true words, that sometimes I wish that things are different on how we relate to each other, political with no tribal sentiment....
But we will see.

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by kingstylo01(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hehe.. trust naija na. we no dey carry last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by olubidata: 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Both jhor

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by 2dice(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mona our wife you eventually smoke that sugarcane leave abi
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Holywizard: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2016
hahaha i wan fork
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Destined2win: 4:24am On Jan 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Godmother(f): 5:13am On Jan 12, 2016
I have read this before, but it still makes me laugh everytime I read it.

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Eddy2cute(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2016
grin grin hahahahaha lol my naija 4 life. No dull momment online I swear.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Donfamous(m): 9:25am On Jan 12, 2016
abeg, who get BB charger
Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
are you expecting my comment?

1 Like

Re: Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed by Monalisa185(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2016
cupidhero:
Me and monalisa...abi u like awoof?
Lol..I like awoof oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My GF Failed The Test / Should A Man Help Out His Wife/Girl-Friend In The Kitchen? / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.