Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 (38085 Views)

Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Orator2383:
@op is this a review or a Gionee promotional article. Infinix hot 2 is better. How can you say 2gb RAM is just number. Have smoked weeds. Useless review
well, ram aside, optimization is key and i am surr this is also very optimized. I use the splus and handles games like gta, modern combat well and its just 2gb ram. I am surr the hot2 would be having issues playing this game properly. Thats where the "it's just a number " can't from. Their phones are properly optimized . Gionee is a trusted brand
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2016
mogreen22:
Nice review sir. I have never particularly been fooled by numbers. The iPhone just has 12mp and its better than most phones here. Same thing with this gionee a 5mp doing better than the 8mp. That's really good.

Guy, if you must post, educate people and yourself with it, you say Iphone has 12 megapixels, are you saying all iphones have 12 mp, becase iphone, -phone 5, 5c and 5s don't have 12mp, only 6 does and most if not 90 percent of phones out there like the Tecno and infinix have their highest at 12mp, so what's your, only a few phones comes with 16 mp, samsung edge and LG and Sony experas, camera quality on most tecnos and infinix is crap, Canon C8 is probably the best camera mid range budget phone with a good 13mp
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Guy, if you must post, educate people and yourself with it, you say Iphone has 12 megapixels, are you saying all iphones have 12 mp, becase iphone, -phone 5, 5c and 5s don't have 12mp, only 6 does and most if not 90 percent of phones out there like the Tecno and infinix have their highest at 12mp, so what's your, only a few phones comes with 16 mp, samsung edge and LG and Sony experas, camera quality on most tecnos and infinix is crap, Canon C8 is probably the best camera mid range budget phone with a good 13mp
understand the message before jumping to quote. The summary of my post is that the clarity of a picture is not by the megapixel size, rather the tech used to make it. That said the camera on the camcon is the most useless ever. Please dont bring that scam of a phone up again. Thanks
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2016
LOL. I THOUGHT IT WAS SPELLED OJORO AND NOT OJORU. tongue
DON'T CRY DON'T BEG
Kyase:
see partial .
ojoru ojoru.
Hot 2 is my new wife and I don't joke with it
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:45am On Jan 12, 2016
THANKS TEMPEM. BTW, DO YOU LIKE FANYOGO? grin grin grin
tempem:
Thanks, man... detailed review( I mean what we need to know). You were honest too...

Though, am a gionee fan.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2016
MY POINT EXACTLY, I WAS STRUCK WITH AMAZEMENT. IT WASN'T SOMETHING I EXPECTED.
GIONEE BE DOING TEAM NATURAL. LOL
mogreen22:
I must say, quite evidently, the p5w has more natural colors than the infinix.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:47am On Jan 12, 2016
GIRLS LOOOOVE PICTURE QUALITY. THAT'S ONE THING THAT WOULD GET YOUR SISTER TO APPRECIATE THE P5w, LIKE MINE DID.
mogreen22:
Might eventually buy this for my sister too. She is just 16,ask she needs is a budget phone. Lol
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2016
THE DEVICES I USED FOR MY COMPARISON WERE: GIONEE P5w AND INFINIX HOT 2 (1GB RAM). WHY WOULD I DO MY COMPARISON WITH THE 2GB RAM IH2? THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR, BECAUSE THE SPECS ARE DIFFERENT AND THE PRICES AREN'T THE SAME. SO, I WORKED WITH SOMETHING QUITE CLOSE.
Kyase:

I don't know of the ops hot 2 but my camera does much better than what is displayed up there
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2016
WERE YOU IN AN AWKWARD SITUATION SOMEWHERE, YOU NEEDED TO JUST PRESS YOUR PHONE SO BAD, IT WAS THIS THREAD THAT HAD TO TAKE YOUR WEAK BLOW. YOU BETTER JADANU BEFORE I GIVE YOU YOUR SIZE OF SLAP. FALAFOLO OSHI
Orator2383:
@op is this a review or a Gionee promotional article. Infinix hot 2 is better. How can you say 2gb RAM is just number. Have smoked weeds. Useless review
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by TJKay: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2016
PEOPLE JUST COME HERE AND START YARNING PAKZ COMMENT, UNSOLICITED PAKZ. I DON DO BAD THING NOW UNTO SAY I TALK SOMETHING AS I SEE AM. THE PHONE HAS A BETTER CAMERA. IF YOU DON'T AGREE, GO ON TO BREAK YOUR LAPTOP SCREEN OR PHONE SCREEN NIGBAYEN.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Kyase(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2016
TJKay:
THE DEVICES I USED FOR MY COMPARISON WERE: GIONEE P5w AND INFINIX HOT 2 (1GB RAM). WHY WOULD I DO MY COMPARISON WITH THE 2GB RAM IH2? THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR, BECAUSE THE SPECS ARE DIFFERENT AND THE PRICES AREN'T THE SAME. SO, I WORKED WITH SOMETHING QUITE CLOSE.
na you sabi
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Kyase(m): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2016
TJKay:
LOL. I THOUGHT IT WAS SPELLED OJORO AND NOT OJORU. tongue
DON'T CRY DON'T BEG
blah blah blah
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2016
mogreen22:
understand the message before jumping to quote. The summary of my post is that the clarity of a picture is not by the megapixel size, rather the tech used to make it. That said the camera on the camcon is the most useless ever. Please dont bring that scam of a phone up again. Thanks

Bro you say it's the most useless ever, I have seem a camera test of the camon c8 and the galaxy s4 and the canon won the day, google is your friend go out and verify, say what you may but it does sport an ok camera, the phamtom 5 probably has the best mtk phone camera and there is actually a thread here where it's camera was put to a test against the big lovely Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and it won the day, I am not a fan of most tecno, innjoo or infinix devices cos their ui, specs and cameras are usually below par but camera wise, Tecno Phamton 5 is a killer where we agree is the fact that it isn't by megapixel size, yes I agree on that one but also edit your post, u made it sound like all iphones has a 12 mp, no they don't but what they all usually have in common is a great camera, I know as I have used the 5s and I loved it 8mp back camera and it's front cam took great pics too
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Bro you say it's the most useful ever, I have seem a camera test of the camon c8 and the galaxy s4 and the canon won the day, google is your friend go out and verify, say what you may but it does sport an ok camera, the phamtom 5 probably has the best mtk phone camera and there is actually a thread here where it's camera was put to a test against the big lovely Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and it won the day, I am not a fan of most tecno, innjoo or infinix devices cos their ui, specs and cameras are usually below par but camera wise, Tecno Phamton 5 is a killer where we agree is the fact that it isn't by megapixel size, yes I agree on that one but also edit your post, u made it sound like all iphones has a 12 mp, no they don't but what they all usually have in common is a great camera, I know as I have used the 5s and I loved it 8mp back camera and it's front cam took great pics too
you were making sense until you said phantom 5‘s camera is better than that of samsung s6 edge
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Dam5reey(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2016
augster:
you were making sense until you said phantom 5‘s camera is better than that of samsung s6 edge

Let me come in here
When talking about which is better
We are Talking about efficiency of the MP count
To be sincere I'm using P5w for the sake of argument the 5 mp is efficient indoor and outdoor
I snapped some pictures last Sunday i was amazed with its true colour production
C8 performs poorly in lowlight I snapped a picture indoor i was asking my self is this 13 mp?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2016
augster:

Dude quote with facts, I said there is a thread here where someone put them to the test and stop using brand names to compare camera, I'm a camera freak and I have a youtube review where the LG G4 and Samsumg glaxy S6 both with 16mp beat a sony expera camera with a 20.1 or so camera, there is more to a camera than it's megapixel, the biggest liars of megapixel are the Tecnos, Infinix and Innjoo, apart from the Phamtom which is the only phone presently with a really good camera, not anywhere near the best and I think it was in the low light area (night time) that the phamtom came out tops over the s6, I love camera and iphone and the LG does it for me anyday, samsum hasn't really lived up to expectation camera wise, only the S6 has managed to stand out and the edge, the other J7, A3, S5 put them up against camera giants like them and see their flaws.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Dam5reey:

Let me come in here
To be sincere I'm using P5w for the sake of argument the 5 mp is efficient indoor and outdoor
I snapped some pictures last Sunday i was amazed with its true colour production
C8 performs poorly in lowlight I snapped a picture indoor i was asking my self is this 13 mp?

I like that you stated with facts, some of this camera like the C8 perform well outdoors or anywhere with enough light but perform poorly indoors unless you use their front facing flash... Outdoor the C8 does a good job
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by augster(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Dam5reey:

Let me come in here
c8‘s camera is just overhyped...i‘m damn sure it can‘t beat samsung grand prime‘s camera in performance...the day i saw the comparism with iphone 6, i was like wtf??
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Dacronym(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Yeah If you're interested I've got a P5w for sale
Barely few weeks old still very neat and working fine, all accessories available with Box
Price - #18,500
Location- Lagos mainland
WhatsApp /call - 09031948582
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Dacronym(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Dacronym:
Barely few weeks old still very neat and working fine, all accessories available with Box
Price - #18,500
Location- Lagos mainland
MTN Bbmided and maxi with Eti 0.0kb with good Psiphon apps already configured on it too

So cheap unlimited browsing isn't a problem wink
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
I agree that the C8 is over hyped, I have about 3 friends using it and the comparison was just to hype the phone but like it or not, it does take good pictures, I took some pics last sunday with the C8 and it was smooth and with camera mode options, the sun light mode was really good.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2016
TJKay:
GIRLS LOOOOVE PICTURE QUALITY. THAT'S ONE THING THAT WOULD GET YOUR SISTER TO APPRECIATE THE P5w, LIKE MINE DID.
lok exactly, you know them well
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Bro you say it's the most useless ever, I have seem a camera test of the camon c8 and the galaxy s4 and the canon won the day, google is your friend go out and verify, say what you may but it does sport an ok camera, the phamtom 5 probably has the best mtk phone camera and there is actually a thread here where it's camera was put to a test against the big lovely Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and it won the day, I am not a fan of most tecno, innjoo or infinix devices cos their ui, specs and cameras are usually below par but camera wise, Tecno Phamton 5 is a killer where we agree is the fact that it isn't by megapixel size, yes I agree on that one but also edit your post, u made it sound like all iphones has a 12 mp, no they don't but what they all usually have in common is a great camera, I know as I have used the 5s and I loved it 8mp back camera and it's front cam took great pics too
let me clarify the point about the iPhone, the highest megapixel it has is the 12mp and it still has one of the best cameras outthere, so all these megapixel thing Na lie, it majorly depends on the tech used. Even the iPhone 5 camera still better than most droids. So back to the camcon, i still say the camera is crap, i have used it before so I know, i don't need ti google anything. The same camera test that got you thinking its thr best is the same that made me buy the camcon . I saw a post here on nairaland saying how the phone takes good low-light pictures, they even compared with the iPhone and it looked good. I bought the phone because of that and my brother, it was the worst decision ever. Dont believe these comparisms sir
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2016
am telling u bro. picure quality no be by mp
Vicar2015:
So all these phone manufacturers would be fooling us with plenty megapixels and we go dey happy....God is watching you guys in 5D.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
infinix knows how to put mp number on their devices. see the zero3 has 20.7mp but the 13mp of the s plus is a lot better than it. trying to fool us with numbers.
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by cardoso111(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
moderator ,wake up this guy is a Gionee mercenary!i am using Hot 2 and there is no doubt about its quality back to back!!
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2016
augster:
see ehn, i was just weak when i saw it
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Dam5reey:

Let me come in here
and thr marketing of the phone was based on the ability of it to take good low light pictures. Such a scam!!!!
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by mogreen22: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Dude quote with facts, I said there is a thread here where someone put them to the test and stop using brand names to compare camera, I'm a camera freak and I have a youtube review where the LG G4 and Samsumg glaxy S6 both with 16mp beat a sony expera camera with a 20.1 or so camera, there is more to a camera than it's megapixel, the biggest liars of megapixel are the Tecnos, Infinix and Innjoo, apart from the Phamtom which is the only phone presently with a really good camera, not anywhere near the best and I think it was in the low light area (night time) that the phamtom came out tops over the s6, I love camera and iphone and the LG does it for me anyday, samsum hasn't really lived up to expectation camera wise, only the S6 has managed to stand out and the edge, the other J7, A3, S5 put them up against camera giants like them and see their flaws.
thats how they keep fooling people, making comparisons that are obviously fake, its until you buy the device you realise its a scam
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by busar(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Dacronym:
Price - #18,500
Location- Lagos mainland
WhatsApp /call - 09031948582

Reason for sale - Need to get the M3mini this was just for tests
17k?
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by kesses: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2016
yimu. everybody knows the hot2 has a very bad camera
Kyase:
see partial .
ojoru ojoru.
Hot 2 is my new wife and I don't joke with it
Re: Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 by Dacronym(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2016
busar:
17k?
Sorry boss 18.5k last. It's still very much new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread / Nigerian Twitter Users Blasts MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.