Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. (10422 Views)

Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by bufness(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

The title "professor" does not immunize anyone from yarning opata also known as gibberish.
lol
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:
"I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital ".

"Our Capital", indeed. The solution Sagay was speaking of here is Anioma surrendering her right to vie for the leadership of Delta state, since they are not "Real Delta" people, and had no right to host the Delta state capital. shocked
A similar scenario to what Nigerians mean when they say: No Igbo Man Can Ever Rule Nigeria Again.
That's their solution to the Igbo problem, just as Sagay was offering Igbos in Delta a Solution to the Anioma problem in Delta.

Did the Igbos in Anioma ask for Sagay head? No, they knew he was but a symptom, they simply tackled the disease, and today nobodies like Sagay had been forced to swallow their vomit, as an Anioma son seats currently on the seat of power of Delta state.

Ndiigbo in General, can borrow a leaf from Ndiigbo in Delta.

Stop making Sagay relevant, when he isn't relevant in the grand scheme of things, Stop this your petulant attitude and for once, rid yourselves of the current crop of political jobbers and sell outs masquerading as your political leaders.
How hard can it be for the current Igbo youths agitating for dissolution of Nigerian to rather mobilize themselves and vote out the current rotten Igbo political class, by choosing better alternatives from within themselves capable of standing in the gap for the Igbo nation, to stand for election and be voted for. A New youth driven political class to reposition Igboland.

Isn't it time Ndiigbo forget about what is happening in Abuja come 2019, but rather use 2019 to do a serious in house cleaning that will usher a true renaissance of the region, and rid the region of expired political jobbers?

This classic!!
We share the same point of view on this matter.
Well done bro. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by okekeman(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
chiefobdk:

The best solution is for the two
entities to separate into two states with the Delta State
Capital being at Warri. Anioma can then be a state with its
capital at Asaba. Alternatively, Anioma can join Anambra
State and become a member of the South Eastern group of
states to which it truly belongs. It should not be forgotten
that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from
Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is
therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred
from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital.

did u forget Whr he said d above.
U go copy d one wet favour u

Until they are separated "Anioma" still remains the capital, and also part of Delta State. I'm almost tempted to say "Sagay grow up" grin

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Ariani: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2016
tuale4u:
Sagay clearly stated Anioma is from Edo State.

Sagay said "It should not be forgotten that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital."

No, he stated that Anioma was once in Edo province. He never said Anioma is Edo or belongs to Edo

"Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. SHOULD ASABA WHICH STRICTLY BELONGS TO IGBO NATIONAL GROUP be capital of a state of the Delta peoples?
"~ Sagay

Infact, as we speak, we still have a huge chunk of Anioma( Igbanke, Irun, Ekpon, etc) still trapped in the Edo state.
Sagay know who the western Igbos are.

3 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:

"I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital"- Sagay
Is that illiterate prof tired of one Nigeria already?
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Ariani: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2016
"Alternatively, Anioma can join Anambra State and become a member of the South Eastern group of states to which it truly belongs"- Sagay

Lol, you don't see Sagay saying that Anioma should be returned to Edo now, do you?
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by meccuno: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2016
My eyes lit when I read the part that said "The Real Delta"......I was like wow!! Has it gotten to that level?
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Ariani: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

Is that illiterate prof tired of one Nigeria already?

Oh! On the contrary, he is not in any way tired of one Nigeria, just as he was not in any way tired of Delta state, He just wanted a Delta where the "Delta Igbo problem" would be permanently fixed, just as he wants a one Nigeria where "The Igbo problem" would be permanently fixed.

How to fix the Delta Igbo problem, according to Sagay:

1, No Delta Igbo should be allowed to govern delta state.

2, Delta Igbos must accept their second class status in Delta, they must be constantly put down and reminded that they are not "Real Delta" people by the non Igbo tribes of Delta state

3, They must accept the above conditions in good fare and not dare as much make noise about it or seek to free themselves.

Substitute Delta Igbo for Igbo and Delta state for Nigeria, and you understand Sagay current outbursts.

He has been pretty consistent.

5 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2016
meccuno:
My eyes lit when I read the part that said "The Real Delta"......I was like wow!! Has it gotten to that level?
Sagay is an ethnic bigot.
And this same man will go around screaming one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:

Oh! On the contrary, he is not in any way tired of one Nigeria, just as he was not in any way tired of Delta state, He just wanted a Delta where the "Delta Igbo problem" would be permanently fixed, just as he wants a one Nigeria where "The Igbo problem" would be permanently fixed.

2, Delta Igbos must accept their second class status in Delta, they must be constantly put down and reminded that they are not "Real Delta" people by the non Igbo tribes of Delta state

3, They must accept the above conditions in good fare and not dare as much make noise about it or seek to free themselves.
Great. grin grin grin grin
Long live the "Igbo problem"

3 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2016
Ugomba:
I know dis man, a tribalist by nature.
- He is still pained at Asaba being Delta capital.
Mr Sagay, Asaba will continue to be Delta Capital until we get our Anioma state.. Also Ifeanyi Okowa will complete his 8yrs tenure as the governor.

U know y i dont like igbo ?.. U lots re very greedy and selfish.. wen the capital of delta was taken to asaba instead of Warri , u didnt cry foul, u didnt shout, Wen asaba was developed by Oil money gotten from Itsekiri/isoko/Urhobo/ijaw land u didn't cry foul, But if Asaba happens to Be an Hausa land u will be shouting That Hausa is feeding of the resources of minorities, that hausa re parasites, I will keep saying this, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba re parasites , If u like hate me, its ur cup of tea ... who is holding you in Delta state ?. my dear i will be happy if u av ur own state.. Barcanista was right.

I hope u got the message ? Good morning

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

U know y i dont like igbo ?.. U lots re very greedy and selfish.. wen the capital of delta was taken to asaba instead of Warri , u didnt cry foul, u didnt shout, Wen asaba was developed by Oil money gotten from Itsekiri/isoko/Urhobo/ijaw land u didn't cry foul, But if Asaba happens to Be an Hausa land u will be shouting That Hausa is feeding of the resources of minorities, that hausa re parasites, I will keep saying this, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba re parasites , If u like hate me, its ur cup of tea ... who is holding you in Delta state ?. my dear i will be happy if u av ur own state.. Barcanista was right.

The position of prof. sagay represent the opinion of 80% of us.. I hope u got the message ? Good morning
Just confess that you are as frustrated as your illiterate bigoted prof. Sagay

5 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

Just confess that you are as frustrated as your illiterate bigoted prof. Sagay

First of all, am nt a fan of sagay , i dont do APC , but the igbos should stop crying foul anytime Nigeria govt didnt favor them, they re nt the only tribe in Nigeria, If u want justice to be done , then agitate for the relocation of delta state capital to its rightful owners, then we can then Consider your request.. else keep quiet and think of hw to make Nigeria better.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

First of all, am nt a fan of sagay , i dont do APC , but the igbos should stop crying foul anytime Nigeria govt didnt favor them, they re nt the only tribe in Nigeria, If u want justice to be done , then agitate for the relocation of delta state capital to its rightful owners, then we can then Consider your request.. else keep quiet and think of hw to make Nigeria better.
Reminder: Sagay is the one complaining because Delta state is apparently not favoring him grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

Reminder: Sagay is the one complaining because Delta state is apparently not favoring him grin grin grin

You really dont know hw it feels seeing our money used in Developing another mans land y our community re been neglected, all in the name of Delta State, if we can tolerate Igbos, igbos too should learn how to tolerate Other Nigerians and stop crying foul.. I boil anytime i see Ipob map.. well i blame lord laugard..

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

You really dont know hw it feels seeing our money used in Developing another mans land y our community re been neglected, all in the name of Delta State, if we can tolerate Igbos, igbos too should learn how to tolerate Other Nigerians and stop crying foul.. I boil anytime i see Ipob map.. well i blame lord laugard..
Stop complaining.
Sit back and enjoy the fruits of ONE NAIJERIA. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

Stop complaining.
Sit back and enjoy the fruits of ONE NAIJERIA. grin grin grin grin
.. .

hw many times av u seen an Itsekiri/urhobo man complaining ?.. is it nt the igbo that have been crying marginalization ?.. My eye don open.. ****. always want tins in there ways, Return the capital to our land, then agitate for ur biafra, simple as a.b.c

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:
.. .

hw many times av u seen an Itsekiri/urhobo man complaining ?.. is it nt the igbo that have been crying marginalization ?.. My eye don open.. igbo re very greedy.. always want tins in there ways, Return the capital to our land, then agitate for ur biafra, simple as a.b.c
LMAO
Sagay has been weeping and gnashing his teeth for a long time.

Pretending not to complain is much more dangerous than actually complaining.
Pretense can lead to HIGH BP cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by BeClever: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
imhotep:

We call it the Igbophobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome grin grin grin

Please, open a new thread on this disease IOCS, cos it's a very dangerous disease that Nigeriyans should look out for.

Save a life today.

2 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2016
BeClever:

Please, open a new thread on this disease IOCS, who cos it's a very dangerous disease that Nigeriyans should look out for.

Save a life today.
I have been advertising BLOOD PRESSURE machines on NL.

IOCS is a silent killer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Ugomba(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

firstly Anioma can stand on its own as a State.. You know that very well.
2ndly, Our Asaba city will continue to be capital of Delta, anyone who does not like it Can GO TO HELL
3rdly, Ifeanyi Okowa will complete his FULL 8 YEARS
- you should not hate a tribe, but allow Love to set you free.
#don't be a captive of hate.

8 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Ugomba:
2ndly, Our Asaba city will continue to be capital of Delta, anyone who does not like it Can GO TO HELL
Told them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2016
Ugomba:

I think u should forward ur advice To your igbo brother's who have been spreading hate among themselves ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Afam4eva(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

So, why do you want to have ti your way now? Why do you want the capital of delta state to be in your domain? Are you greedy and selfish too or your brain is too warped to decipher that you just shot yourself in the foot. hate won't take you anywhere.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by warripekin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
As much as it was our wish that delta state capital be sited in delta south or central, we have accepted the fact that asaba is the capital. Again warri and its environ, would have been too congested to site a state capital. I remember many of us preferred Abraka and parts of obiaruku as the capital.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Armaggedon: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:

Substitute Delta Igbo for Igbo and Delta state for Nigeria, and you understand Sagay current outbursts.

He has been pretty consistent.
classic !

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by EzePromoe: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

Then you should canvass support for the creation of Anioma state and stop spitting vile.

6 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
This Sagay of a man is a very big disgrace to all Professors worldwide!! To even imagine he is actually a professor of law is mind boggling!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by wordcat(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ariani:

Sagay is an honest man, he says it as it is.

He had been consistent, he had never pretended to have any love for Ndiigbo.

Those his outbursts are exactly the sentiments of most Nigerians towards the Igbo, irrespective of their educational attainment, just that many are very good at hiding their's.

Ndiigbo should stop feeling like anyone owe them fairness and justice, no one owe you a dime, it's a brutal world, if you want it bad enough, you take it.

Ndiigbo should be happy for the existence of painfully blunt individuals like Sagay, if only the Igbos are strategic enough and not petulant, they should be silently be thankful to Sagay, and be puting to good use, his sentiments that mirrors those of other Nigerians.

Glories to Sagay. Hope you're happy now?
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by patrick89(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

low life no one knows nor give a damn what you and your people think bout igbo people! Everyone knows that Warri is far developed than Asaba despite being the capital! Most of the things in Asaba today re individually owned, there's nothing in that city put by govt that's not in warri if not X 2.. you low lives are masquerading as igbo haters,aint got nothing on us. If the anioma should stay together! You will lose!!

4 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by patrick89(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Goodboiyy:

I think u should forward ur advice To your igbo brother's who have been spreading hate among themselves ..
you are pathetic foolish fool! A composite of bins! The anioma land has oil too! You should be worried about ijaw, urhobo and Isoko. You lots should be very happy that anioma people don't know what they have as a people! But the days of reckoning is fast approaching! You'll will run for cover!
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by IkpuMmadu: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
This is good for the few anioma people that cliam they are not igbo ...I trust the sobo people..they will always remind them they are igbo ..the isheke people will dobit also

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudsters Are Defrauding Nigerians With Our Name-Chibok Girls / Workers Commend Federal Government For Paying January Salary On The 25th. / Policemen Abduct Children To Effect Father’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.