Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. (10388 Views)

Prof. Sagay Is The Most Inconsistent Nigerian - Odumakin / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by vega84(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2016
It is ur father who lacks capacity to learn, foolish goat #vegatalks
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:
This Sagay of a man is a very big disgrace to all Professors worldwide!! To even imagine he is actually a professor of law is mind boggling!!!.
Sagay's imbec1lity is approaching astronomical proportions

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by CorrectionFLuid: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nawao
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nonaira3: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
This is good for the few anioma people that cliam they are not igbo ...I trust the sobo people..they will always remind them they are igbo ..the isheke people will dobit also

The we are not Igbo Anioma started aa a way to please the likes of sagay and co. Slowly and slowly, they are waking up to reality. That's why when i see the non-igbos trying to force "the real igbos hates you anioma" as complete bullshit by them. I'm not shocked when any delta South or central outburst towards anioma our igbo. To me, they are no different from yoruba. That's why i look at Ipob including them in their fight as idiot. Clearly they aren't listening to anioma in that fight. If they are, they'll know to stop trying to help people that refuses to help themselves but rather believe collective bigotry to igbos would somehow change the degradation of their lands despite their resources production.

Before i used to pity the mess Nigeria did to SS oil producing area. Hell even used to avoid shell gas stations as protest. Now I care less. I support whenever the hell comes towards them be it death, oil degradation, gas flares etc. The only set i pray for is my anioma community and the rivers igbo community. The rest of them, whatever happens happens

3 Likes

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Sagay is a big time APCheat legal dvllard who has nothing valuable to say.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 6:00am On Mar 23, 2018
imhotep:
We call it the Igbophobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome grin grin grin
cc lzaa
which state are u from?
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Nonaira3:

The we are not Igbo Anioma started aa a way to please the likes of sagay and co. Slowly and slowly, they are waking up to reality. That's why when i see the non-igbos trying to force "the real igbos hates you anioma" as complete bullshit by them. I'm not shocked when any delta South or central outburst towards anioma our igbo. To me, they are no different from yoruba. That's why i look at Ipob including them in their fight as idiot. Clearly they aren't listening to anioma in that fight. If they are, they'll know to stop trying to help people that refuses to help themselves but rather believe collective bigotry to igbos would somehow change the degradation of their lands despite their resources production.

Before i used to pity the mess Nigeria did to SS oil producing area. Hell even used to avoid shell gas stations as protest. Now I care less. I support whenever the hell comes towards them be it death, oil degradation, gas flares etc. The only set i pray for is my anioma community and the rivers igbo community. The rest of them, whatever happens happens

this is totally uncomplimentary of u to ur fellow brodas
delta can be one if urhobo, itsekiri and Anioma comes together as one and fight those greedy, selfish people from east sowing this discord.
shut them out and unite as one SS and delta

uu don't leave ur brodas to support those conquered and defeated igbos from the east... not fair
urhobo,Anioma and itsekiri are one

nobody wants to associate with igbos again.,.is clear
leave them
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by conehead2018: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:
After Oil, the next thing that unites component tribes/nationalities in Nigeria is hatred and fear of the Igbos (Igbophobia)

Who knows the maiden that will born the King?
And that's why they will continue to be in there backward state..At least omenka can testify to his medals he received for hating the Igbo's, today he is a refuge in the same Igbo state he chooses to out of unguided jealousy and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which state are u from?
Why do you ask??
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by LZAA: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2018
imhotep:
Sagay is a big time APCheat legal dvllard who has nothing valuable to say.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by conehead2018: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2018
LadyExcellency:
After Oil, the next thing that unites component tribes/nationalities in Nigeria is hatred and fear of the Igbos (Igbophobia)

Who knows the maiden that will born the King?
And that's why they will continue to be in there backward state..At least omenka can testify to his medals he received for hating the Igbo's, today he is a refuge in the same Igbo state he chooses to out of unguided jealousy and ignorance.
Today the ogoni people are rewarded with a prison yard as a federal presence instead of the clean up exercise they soon much publicize.Believe me such a mess will not be there today if it happens in kano...So let them continue to hate the Igbo's while there enemy is out there killing them like fouls daily and are too afraid to speak out except the same Igbo whom they hate will always carry out a revolution that will emancipate them all but they still choose to admire there chains and hate the Igbo.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
imhotep:
Why do you ask??
I just want to know? ppls
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nonaira3: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

this is totally uncomplimentary of u to ur fellow brodas
delta can be one if urhobo, itsekiri and Anioma comes together as one and fight those greedy, selfish people from east sowing this discord.
shut them out and unite as one SS and delta

uu don't leave ur brodas to support those conquered and defeated igbos from the east... not fair
urhobo,Anioma and itsekiri are one

nobody wants to associate with igbos again.,.is clear
leave them

Conehead get the Bleep off my mention with your ignorance and pure stupidity.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Ariani:
I find it funny that Igbos feel bad about Sagay recent outbursts, I mean seriously, the man is but an average Nigerian whose loyalty to his ethnic group comes first before any loyalty to Nigeria as an entity.

Problem with Igbos is that they lack the capacity to learn. grin
Let's face it, the easiest way to become a darling of the Nigerian state these days is to directly or indirectly attack the Igbo or any Igbo related group. In that case, Sagay is only playing by the rules.

Below is an excerpt from one of Sagay previous outbursts about, Ndiigbo, the Igbos of Delta Origin, were at the receiving end of his outburst then.

Read below.
Sagay has nothing meaningful to contribute to any discourse.
He is an outstanding APC dullardized sai babarian, like the rest of them.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by LZAA: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
imhotep:
Sagay has nothing meaningful to contribute to any discourse. He is an outstanding APC dullardized sai babarian, like the rest of them.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Nonaira3:

Conehead get the Bleep off my mention with your ignorance and pure stupidity.

truth pains
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by CSTR1002: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

truth pains
Because of buhari you lost your senses?
Will buhari be there forever? Does he feed you?

By the universe I pray , that you and your descendants will never be in a position to benefit from any igbo indigene either in Nigeria or the diaspora.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Because of buhari you lost your senses?
Will buhari be there forever? Does he feed you?

By the universe I pray , that you and your descendants will never be in a position to benefit from any igbo indigene either in Nigeria or the diaspora.

I forgive u
ndo....

Agaghi m ekpere gi ekpere ojoo
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by CSTR1002: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I forgive u
ndo....

Agaghi m ekpere gi ekpere ojoo
Google Translate will not save you.

You hate the igbo people. Well you and your descendants will never benefit from the igbo nation.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Reelectbuhari: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Google Translate will not save you.

You hate the igbo people. Well you and your descendants will never benefit from the igbo nation.

lolzzzzzzzz

I think I will halt it here

coz in speaking igbo language I will defeat u scatter.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by pazienza(m): 4:13am On Feb 16, 2021
This thread needs to be bumped. grin
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by pazienza(m): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Where is professor Sagay these days?

All the bad birds from SW and non Igbo SS that gathered post Buhari victory in 2015 and were mocking Ndiigbo as losers grin, throwing Igbo phobic jabs up and down.
Feeling funky with themselves, where are they now?

Has time not vindicated Ndiigbo?

1 Like

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Duru1(m): 4:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Ariani:
"Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. Should Asaba, which strictly belongs to the Igbo National Group be capital of a state of the Delta peoples? If then by a gross anomaly, this wrong has been inflicted on the Delta people, should this be confounded by an extra injury of governorship? Would that not effectively make the Anioma the colonial overlord of the Deltans?"

Sagay couldn't even set aside his ethnic bigotry and work for the unity of delta state, but he is expected to work for the unity of Nigeria.

Is it surprising that he had taken his personal battle with Igbos in Delta to Igbos in the national politics, the moment he was offered a platform by the Nigerian people? cool

Why focus on the symptom, Ndiigbo, when you lots could cure the disease itself?

The dude suffers from inferior mentality. In legal profession in Delta State alone, Sagay is nobody.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Duru1(m): 4:35am On Feb 16, 2021
imhotep:
No wonder Nigerian universities are run down.

Sagay claimed to be a constitutional lawyer still he does not know the functionalities of the Senate. I hope no university in Nigeria still retains the services of the jackass.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Duru1(m): 4:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Sagay clearly stated Anioma is from Edo State.

Sagay said "It should not be forgotten that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital."

The dude is phony professor. There was nothing such as Edo province. There were Benin and Warri provinces.
Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

Sagay claimed to be a constitutional lawyer still he does not know the functionalities of the Senate. I hope no university in Nigeria still retains the services of the jackass.
Sagay needs to donate his village land to APC RUGA project.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prof Sagay Many Igbos Didn't Know. by Igboid: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Where is Sagay these days?
They were all dancing azoto in 2015 and early 2016 when Buhari and APC anti Igbo agenda was in full speed.
grin
Told them that Ndiigbo have survived worst than them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / Buhari And The Ruga Controversy By Clarius Ugwuoha / Mohammed Tahir-Monguno: Why I Sponsored 27 Bills In 7 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.