Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (36614 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
I agree the money is too small lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2016
this man is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Rutheby(f): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Too small na but it's better than not giving at all
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by muhakeem(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
money too scarce na, that's why
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
misspresident:
You were trying to keep space grin but you were directed to 2nd page tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by refiner(f): 11:23am On Jan 12, 2016
hnmmm.....Jst 1k.....Jst like a man dat stopped by me wif his jeep and gave me #20 to give a begger wif no legs....Nawa ooo
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Junior66(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2016
when efcc hold dasuki all of una call am thieve but una de complain say the 1k too small. una think say na him salary he de share like that? the more he shares the more he steals. Politicians in civilised climes do not distribute money, instead dey distribute development. our money should be used to develop infrastructure and not our stomachs. dat is why i get angry wen i see these people sharing money. just go them in suits or agbada nd claim to be from an association, u will not get less than 500 thousand naira

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by muhakeem(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
lol.... I can easily give ten times that
Bros, I dey hungry now oo
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
missKiffy:
You were trying to keep space grin but you were directed to 2nd page tongue
noooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by refiner(f): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2016
menix:

Guy nah true u talk oooo, if nah Aregbesola him for say make the woman return 980naira Change..
lwkmd....bros chop knuckle jare

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by ezinnajacob(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Blessed is d hand that givet
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
How much do you guys expect him to give her when she cannot snatch ballot boxes or rig elections for him?? Abi nor be politician him be??
Omenka, Omenka and Omenka. I suppose u are my 'nwanne'.
U are right, the old woman can't snatch ballot box 4 him and therefore deserves 'nothing' more from him (the impostor governor). I hope my fellow Ngwa bros will not block my way to my villa during easter.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by demarc001: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
lol.... I can easily give ten times that
Abeg no talk much, come give me
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by asadike(f): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
asa don't mind the big headed man, kedu ebe ino?
guy, apasam na nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by winnerjoy: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2016
The Governor should rehabilitate the old woman instead of giving her a ritual 1000 naira.He is acting on the advice of his native Doctor.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by austinbrown: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Just imagine this fat boy, ordinary 1k

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by kristisking(m): 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
chronos:
Most of you bashing him here have never given #20 to anybody...
As a governor, he is expected to do more.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by bidemi12(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
menix:
This is an insult to our elders..
If I could help the aged with more than a thousand naira nd a whole governor(anumanu) is giving a thousand naira to a woman in need, is it for her to eat that day nd die nxt day

Well am sure he was only trying to cut cost cous he is a goner..

Time some of these mofos go nd learn grassroot governance from Fayose..

I hope you know say na suffer de motivate your line of thinking, no be common sense. Show me anywhere in a normal society in the world where governors do such things. The relationship between a Nigerian and it's leaders is like that of a slave and his master. Scraps are always welcome and in high demand.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by ipreach: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Nothing you do, people must talk.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by tommykiwi(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2016
The man no try abeg! if na babe with big buttock na 1k him go give her? him suppose give mama like 20k . 1k is too poor from a state governor, abi na 1k him dey give him mama ni.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nonybb: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016
A gesture but still full of wickedness... N1000 naira? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Ogirinaz(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016
I did not fault that, since the woman in question appreciate what has been given to her. So case close.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
guy, apasam na nsukka.
odenigwe?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by menix(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2016
bidemi12:

I hope you know say na suffer de motivate your line of thinking, no be common sense. Show me anywhere in a normal society in the world where governors do such things. The relationship between a Nigerian and it's leaders is like that of a slave and his master. Scraps are always welcome and in high demand.

But u suffer pass me ooo..

When u talk about other countries u ve not been to, do u know they ve got facilities that take care of such woman..

Well, do you know that families(Locals) with issue can go meet the Governor of Abu Dhabi for solutions..
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by asadike(f): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
odenigwe?
no. achalla road.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by lightheart(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Abeg leave trash for LAWMA, how many days she go eat 1k, our new Abia state under the governance of Governor Alex Otti will introduce a lasting solution to this bambiala sorta giveaways.

You mean to say abeg #LeaveTrashForASEPA

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2016
the gesture And kindness is good regardless the amount , but the disrespect shows indeed igbos don't have respect for elders ,anyway not surprise cos they don't value such for elders in their side....for me he should have alighted from the SUV to Display the kindness .
quote me only if You have sense
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
lightheart:

You mean to say abeg #LeaveTrashForASEPA
f.uck ASEPA
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Chinwem(f): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
If only the old woman was buoyant enough to throw the 1k in his face and tell him to his face to go and pay people's pension.......that would be more interesting

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
no. achalla road.
but u skul at UNN?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by bidemi12(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2016
menix:

But u suffer pass me ooo..

When u talk about other countries u ve not been to, do u know they ve got facilities that take care of such woman..

Well, do you know that families(Locals) with issue can go meet the Governor of Abu Dhabi for solutions..

Now you are starting to think, but only half way. You see, the way they do it is by implementing programs like social security, unemployment benefits, medicaid, medicare etc. You will never see a public official handing out cash in an attempt to "help" the citizens he governs. At least i have not seen or experienced it. Please prove me wrong. What is frightening is Nigerians expect their leaders to be dishing out cash randomly and complain when the same leaders are implicated for fraud and embezzlement. I tire for una i swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.