Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (36618 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Chinwem:
If only the old woman was buoyant enough to throw the 1k in his face and tell him to his face to go and pay people's pension.......that would be more interesting
lmfao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by yougos(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2016
You must be silly
WisdomCanada:
For the records, Okezie Ikpeazu is NOT the governor of our Abia state, the Governor of our Abia state is His Excellency ALEX OTTI OFR, so if an ordinary man occupying a stolen mandate for the time being gives 1k to an old woman, it's quite understandable, thieves and ritualists don't give out much.

They took the pics hoping to get a positive reaction from the general public, but on the contrary, it hit back.

OK since he has given the old woman 1k, what then is the fate of the other old pensioners whose monthly stipends has been used to feed fat?

When Governor Alex Otti is finally sworn in as the Governor of our Abia state, a platform will be initiated on how to continually assist the old, weak and less privileged, more or less putting them on a monthly salary, be they pensioners or not, we discussed this at one of the youth forums during campaign.

They are building substandard roads in Aba just to win people's vote during a general rerun in our Abia state, cos they know they stole their way into power, but unfortunately, they are licking their wounds.

Please i no get strength this morning.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2016
yougos:
You must be silly
go f.uck urself tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by asadike(f): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
but u skul at UNN?
yes. mass- com, faculty of arts

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by chronos: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2016
my friend,most of your governors will zoom past that elderly woman in traffic without batting an eye lid!...

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
yes. mass- com, faculty of arts
udo, kedu maka ndi Nssuka?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2016
akp202:
do u know if that was d only cash on him at that point in time?.......just saying

Then what about his aids? I guess they don't have too

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Jolumania432(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2016
grin U And The Gov Get Beef B4
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Bom4Real: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2016
Ikpeazu Has a Small heart and its because of That Small heart They Cant DO Any Big and tangible Thing For Abia State,THE Only Thing They DO IS TO loot THE State.
Alex We Cant wiat Fürther For u TO RESÜME Work.i believe so much in What u CAN DO,We are organising 1Million youth Märchin Support of Alex in Abia State

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by enyi225(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
For the records, Okezie Ikpeazu is NOT the governor of our Abia state, the Governor of our Abia state is His Excellency ALEX OTTI OFR, so if an ordinary man occupying a stolen mandate for the time being gives 1k to an old woman, it's quite understandable, thieves and ritualists don't give out much.

They took the pics hoping to get a positive reaction from the general public, but on the contrary, it hit back.

OK since he has given the old woman 1k, what then is the fate of the other old pensioners whose monthly stipends has been used to feed fat?

When Governor Alex Otti is finally sworn in as the Governor of our Abia state, a platform will be initiated on how to continually assist the old, weak and less privileged, more or less putting them on a monthly salary, be they pensioners or not, we discussed this at one of the youth forums during campaign.

They are building substandard roads in Aba just to win people's vote during a general rerun in our Abia state, cos they know they stole their way into power, but unfortunately, they are licking their wounds.

Please i no get strength this morning.
substandard roads?deep down I trust u know dats a big lie

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2016
The money small na, haba...
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Divmoore119(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
lol, Tonye, I'm happy ure gladly despising ur party men at the top, what do you think of the Supreme Court in our Abia state?
Dont mind those saying otti is our governor,na for supreme court we go know wetin otti go do.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2016
enyi225:
substandard roads?deep down I trust u know dats a big lie
the one at umuola Rd ogbor hill is already developing potholes
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by asadike(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
udo, kedu maka ndi Nssuka?
a di oyi.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by yougos(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
go f.uck urself tongue
needless of wasting my time for u...let's wait and see what happends...Silly Idi*t
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Jolumania432(m): 11:59am On Jan 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
And If he gives her 100,000 the same sons of b*tches will come out and say the money is too much for an old woman.... Anyway this sh*t ain't my business, As far as he's working in Abia state
U Have Brain Probs..The Thunder Dat Wil Fire U Is Doin Press-up

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg leave dorty(dirt) for ASEPA.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by naso123: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
yeye man
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
yougos:
needless of wasting my time for u...let's wait and see what happends...Silly Idi*t
na ur family be 1diot
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
a di oyi.
odinma, aru gi amakazi
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Divmoore119:
Dont mind those saying otti is our governor,na for supreme court we go know wetin otti go do.
u will cry soon
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by menix(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
bidemi12:

Now you are starting to think, but only half way. You see, the way they do it is by implementing programs like social security, unemployment benefits, medicaid, medicare etc. You will never see a public official handing out cash in an attempt to "help" the citizens he governs. At least i have not seen or experienced it. Please prove me wrong. What is frightening is Nigerians expect their leaders to be dishing out cash randomly and complain when the same leaders are implicated for fraud and embezzlement. I tire for una i swear.

Why don't u get ur self
Do u ve difficulty in that
U mentioned some social facilities that is lacking in Nigeria yet u want the governors to still behave like Governors where such is found..

So helping someone with cash is a rudiment for corruption
Nwanne u re blessed with brains..
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by fieldmarshal001(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
No can tell for sure if it was really 1k because u can only see one side of the money, not the whole of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by bidemi12(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
menix:

Why don't u get ur self
Do u ve difficulty in that
U mentioned some social facilities that is lacking in Nigeria yet u want the governors to still behave like Governors where such is found..

So helping someone with cash is a rudiment for corruption
Nwanne u re blessed with brains..

Like i said, you were thinking but there is something blocking your thought process in achieving a logical conclusion. It's called the Nigerian condition. What you should have deduced from my ealier post was;

1. Instead of giving out random cash, he needs to implement social programs that benefits and helps the unfortunate people he governs.

2. The way to fund these social programs is through equitable taxation and implementation. This is how normal countries do it.

3. Cash transactions in the manner Nigeria does it contributes to it's massive corruption cycle. #Dasuki.

4. Nigerians need to change the way they do business.

5. They continue to do business the way they do now because they don't know the standard or know any better.

You for example. Check out the way you are vigorously defending this act. You don't know a better way because that is the only way you know.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by akp202(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
was it the aide that gave the money to the woman or d governor?
GodblessNig247:

Then what about his aids? I guess they don't have too
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista post=4189 5074:
What do you expect from a desperado?
oga use your head for once? you know nothing of Abia state... so keep your opinion to your okrika or wherever it is you come from
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by seangy4konji: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
1000 out of billion in His account is something g.

We all know we have stingy leaders.

If it is one Olonsho,am sure. Deh wi buy brand new Kia pica to for her and rent shop and apartment after 2 rounds of sex.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by ckmayoca: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
akp202:
do u know if that was d only cash on him at that point in time?.......just saying

My question is even how sure that note is one? And not like 10 or 5 pcs?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
all these imbeciles blaming the governor.....cannot in all honesty prove that that money is only 1000( though the amount doesn't really matter)...

as for people shouting " otti is our governor" its too early yet.......wait for the Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by ckmayoca: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Onlymewakacum:
The money small na, haba...

Can bet u bet that money is just 1 note of 1000?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats / Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.