Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (36613 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
the one at umuola Rd ogbor hill is already developing potholes

You mean the road I drove this morning, is already having potholes, the road I took from Obikabia junction?

If I tear you slap ehn, you go learn how to learn. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
My governor , ride on nothing do you.

cool

Continue cleaning up Aba and doing ur infrastructure works slow and steady, don't try to impress anybody, after all the road that passed my village, you are constructing it to Umuahia, I will bless you if you finish it sir.

They last repaired that road during time of Mbakwe.

Owere road Aba, by Okigwe, relax am comin for test driving.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
NormalCodes:

You mean the road I drove this morning, is already having potholes, the road I took from Obikabia junction?

I don't bliv in too much talks, don't make me trace you...... u mustn't quote me in the first place.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by JaredNomak: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
That's not #1000.. it's more than it.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
princdebola201:

Inferiority complex @ it's peak..

Always trying to compare ur Igbo brother from erosion ravaged land with yorubascheesycheesy

Now that is EPIC!!!

*whispers* but e be like sey na true o
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I don't bliv in too much talks, don't make me trace you...... u mustn't quote me in the first place.

**** if you don't know the road, come let me hold you by ur hand as we tirelessly walk the long road to Azuka. Mumu
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by banio: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
When they steal our money and dash, we complain. When they give directly from their pocket, we complain. The truth remains that only greedy people will condemn a gift. The governor of a state has millions to cater for, so if he gives #1000 it's not bad.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
NormalCodes:

**** if you don't know the road, come let me hold you by ur hand as we tirelessly walk the long road to Azuka. Mumu
you dey claim area for me abi? Anyi ga enwe, no much talks
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
nwadiuko1:
trace him? you be obote.....no be you you be the idiot wey dey comment bulshit for magic fm fb page?...... be very careful....some people already have their eyes on you
Like I said earlier, I don't believe in too much talks, u have ur eyes on me? Bring it on then..
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by akp202(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
my brother i wonder o
ckmayoca:

My question is even how sure that note is one? And not like 10 or 5 pcs?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by yougos(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
U, ur family, ur generation now nd the one to come are f••ls...quote me again to claim it
WisdomCanada:
na ur family be 1diot
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Appareil(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What do you expect from a desperado?
Tonye?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Certifiedboss: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
Secretario:
When Oshiomhole buys one corn for nothing less than 10k.

Yes . If he's spending his salary he won't buy corn for 10k
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by obyrich(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2016
NormalCodes:

Brother I drove past that rode the same road this mmorning. I will be traversing same road in about an hours time. The guy is just a bad-belly online critique doing his job. Let him fire on. #wedontgiveafuck!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Appareil:
Tonye?
My bro/sis from Central Afrique....

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by scachy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Very poor. This dude must be very stingy. Acts more lik a Ritualist
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by VicHeavens10(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
He can easily give billions of naira to conscienceless judges but cannot pay workers or work in the state. It has come to unsolicited charity, all he could shamelessly give a poor old woman is a thousand naira.
Hmmmmmm
There is God o.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by VicHeavens10(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
All these rubbish will soon end. Imagine the embarrassing shamelessness of giving a paltry thousand naira to a needy old woman.

Anyways, its kinda significant because time is ticking fast. He has about a thousand hours to quit, leave, vacate and disappear.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
adren:
the man sef try oo..
if na osun state governor ni, him go wan collect change from that 1k
hahahaiahaha, u dy mad I swear!!
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeyegist:
This picture has caused an online debate after Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu was spotted giving an old woman N1000 with gladness of heart. Some say that the governor did well by helping the aged woman while others argue that the money is too small to effect any 'CHANGE' in the woman's life.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/abia-state-governor-okezie-ikpeazu.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove
ONE WORD .#STINGY MAN#
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Vikky014(f): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
libertyfather:
Too small nah from a whole Governor, with my little like no income I give more than this... I don't want anyone's vote ooooo, I'm just saying grin grin
AS IN EH..I CANT GIVE SUCH SMALL CHANGE TO A NEEDY WOMAN DESPITE NOT BEING A GOV....STINGY MAN
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Abeg leave trash for LAWMA, how many days she go eat 1k, our new Abia state under the governance of Governor Alex Otti will introduce a lasting solution to this bambiala sorta giveaways.

I don #LEAVETRASHFORLAWMA but supposing he no give nko?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by captianfreeman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yeyegist:
This picture has caused an online debate after Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu was spotted giving an old woman N1000 with gladness of heart. Some say that the governor did well by helping the aged woman while others argue that the money is too small to effect any 'CHANGE' in the woman's life.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/abia-state-governor-okezie-ikpeazu.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove
Trash , original.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What do you expect from a desperado?

@TonyeBarcanista your political tone I noticed have changed since some weeks back. Lol smiley
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Admiralty616:

@TonyeBarcanista your political tone I noticed have changed since some weeks back. Lol smiley
For the better or the worse?
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by mrvictor: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
If a state governor takes selfie with his body guards for just giving an old woman N1000,
That means he will organise a live video coverage + press conference when giving N10,000

They keep deceiving themselves
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by barajo1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
chronos:
Most of you bashing him here have never given #20 to anybody in your miserable lives...
receive sense IJN
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Princewell2012(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
hakanai:
I just feel bad about how we take care of the elderly. Look at the aged woman prostrating at her age to collect 1k. Where is the respect for the elderly.Shouldn't the silly governor need come down to accord her the due respect as she is a grandmother,mother, elder and rightly a citizen he is meant to serve. I tire for the elite,politicians and the drunkenness of wealth.

Also look at the daft security aid shielding her? Na wah o! If real treat come now, he will be posing as if its not his duty to be providing security.
My brother God bless you. If it was to be his mother would he have given her 1000 naira.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by chronos: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Am I supposed to reply to this
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by emekarl4u: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Any way likes keep politics apart, the old woman never complain and God knows the heart of the giver and the receiver. I believe some making comment here can and may never come near such old women if ever they smell that sit, instead they will be fly abroad or visiting hotels. i believe this present man is for a change so lets give him a chance cos if you cannot beat them u join and LIVE LONG. Just watch if these will not make you seek for a change, how can we live like this nah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.