Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) (36615 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by akigbemaru: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
governor under fire.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by emekarl4u: 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
see Enugu no matter wot you enjoy good road for one day can u compare with so called Abia

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

For the better or the worse?

In fact, I can't really say. But obviously you have shifted ground. Some things appear more real to you these days
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by iyerikan12: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
She thank God bcoz dis regime isn't a regime of spraying money. If he sprayed much is possible to visit either EFCC or DSS.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by simpleseyi: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
chronos:
Most of you bashing him here have never given #20 to anybody in your miserable lives...

GO and check your B.P. As you carry another person matter for head like this, you need to check your blood pressure regularly so that you wont drop like Abacha
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by jamesharryson(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
For the records, Okezie Ikpeazu is NOT the governor of our Abia state, the Governor of our Abia state is His Excellency ALEX OTTI OFR, so if an ordinary man occupying a stolen mandate for the time being gives 1k to an old woman, it's quite understandable, thieves and ritualists don't give out much.

They took the pics hoping to get a positive reaction from the general public, but on the contrary, it hit back.

OK since he has given the old woman 1k, what then is the fate of the other old pensioners whose monthly stipends has been used to feed fat?

When Governor Alex Otti is finally sworn in as the Governor of our Abia state, a platform will be initiated on how to continually assist the old, weak and less privileged, more or less putting them on a monthly salary, be they pensioners or not, we discussed this at one of the youth forums during campaign.

They are building substandard roads in Aba just to win people's vote during a general rerun in our Abia state, cos they know they stole their way into power, but unfortunately, they are licking their wounds.

Please i no get strength this morning.

your likes are the people that constitute nuisance in the community. why not allow the supreme court to decide through a legible means. don't be surprised that the Alex Otti u re touting for might not near that seat even for a second. I am not saying he won't, but allow the supreme court to do their work unless if u re more learned than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who is this iti mpataka
emekarl4u:
see Enugu no matter wot you enjoy good road for one day can u compare with so called Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by NaijainTexas: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
WisdomCanada:
For the records, Okezie Ikpeazu is NOT the governor of our Abia state, the Governor of our Abia state is His Excellency ALEX OTTI OFR, so if an ordinary man occupying a stolen mandate for the time being gives 1k to an old woman, it's quite understandable, thieves and ritualists don't give out much.

They took the pics hoping to get a positive reaction from the general public, but on the contrary, it hit back.

OK since he has given the old woman 1k, what then is the fate of the other old pensioners whose monthly stipends has been used to feed fat?

When Governor Alex Otti is finally sworn in as the Governor of our Abia state, a platform will be initiated on how to continually assist the old, weak and less privileged, more or less putting them on a monthly salary, be they pensioners or not, we discussed this at one of the youth forums during campaign.

They are building substandard roads in Aba just to win people's vote during a general rerun in our Abia state, cos they know they stole their way into power, but unfortunately, they are licking their wounds.

Please i no get strength this morning.

Actually, you are wrong; Alex Otti is NOT the Governor of Abia State. Like it or not, until Supreme Court finalizes this whole gubernatorial case, Ikpeazu is the man that has been sworn in to govern you.

You speak so matter of factly, as if you are part of Otti's campaign--assured that you know his platform. You are not, and you do not; trust me, I know.

Truth is, reading most of the comments on this post, it sickens me how critical most of you all are at the fact Ikpeazu is giving money. The nasty sentiments most of you spew just shows the level of spoil in your hearts and minds. Why are my fellow Nigerians so mean? How many of you all that can afford to give to the poor that you pass on the street daily, actually do?? What ever happened to just acknowledging good works?

The other day while driving from work, I stopped by a fast food place and bought a meal for a homeless person whose sign he was holding said he was hungry and needed to eat. Surely I could've probably done a WHOLE lot more, but surely I would not expect people to attack or penalize me for the little I shared with my fellow citizen.

God knows how some will NEVER have anything positive to say. Had he given 1Million Naira, someone would accuse him of trying to get rid of stolen state funds. Shoot, if it was Otti doing the same, someone would have some negativity to spew too.

I anticipate you to come back to respond to me with a post trying to assert your perceived intelligence or buttress your assertion with some veiled insults that you believe will make you feel good about yourself.

You can save it, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by WisdomCanada(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
NaijainTexas:

Actually, you are wrong; Alex Otti is NOT the Governor of Abia State. Like it or not, until Supreme Court finalizes this whole gubernatorial case, Ikpeazu is the man that has been sworn in to govern you.

You speak so matter of factly, as if you are part of Otti's campaign--assured that you know his platform. You are not, and you do not; trust me, I know.

Truth is, reading most of the comments on this post, it sickens me how critical most of you all are at the fact Ikpeazu is giving money. The nasty sentiments most of you spew just shows the level of spoil in your hearts and minds. Why are my fellow Nigerians so mean? How many of you all that can afford to give to the poor that you pass on the street daily, actually do?? What ever happened to just acknowledging good works?

The other day while driving from work, I stopped by a fast food place and bought a meal for a homeless person whose sign he was holding said he was hungry and needed to eat. Surely I could've probably done a WHOLE lot more, but surely I would not expect people to attack or penalize me for the little I shared with my fellow citizen.

God knows how some will NEVER have anything positive to say. Had he given 1Million Naira, someone would accuse him of trying to get rid of stolen state funds. Shoot, if it was Otti doing the same, someone would have some negativity to spew too.

I anticipate you to come back to respond to me with a post trying to assert your perceived intelligence or buttress your assertion with some veiled insults that you believe will make you feel good about yourself.

You can save it, sir.
wow this is a masterpiece, tnx man.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by jblake: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is why I love ADAMS ALIYU OSHIOMOLE a.k.a oshio baba .......
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Slikbae:
lol.... I can easily give ten times that

But Have you ever given?

Look at the basic side of men.

Because he is governor, he should give his life to the old lady. He should also give her abia state's allocation. Idiiot.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Chinwem:
If only the old woman was buoyant enough to throw the 1k in his face and tell him to his face to go and pay people's pension.......that would be more interesting

Look at how stupid you are....smh.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Appareil(m): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My bro/sis from Central Afrique....

How are you?
Great!
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by tpiar: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2016
strange picture.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by tk4rd: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2016
babadem2much:
We should be grateful for everything, as this same people saw this woman and pass her by without giving a dime but the governor from his heart gave her and she appreciated him.

we should learn to ignore.

#BABADEM2MUCH
Must he snap it.??

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
ckmayoca:

Can bet u bet that money is just 1 note of 1000?

Erhmmm, it luks like it.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by Slikbae: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
senile schizophrenic imbecilic goat. You're a compound bastard and an eternal retard for calling me out. Did I mention u?? Yes , I have given and I give on a daily basis.

May you never recover from your madness. Ingrate!! And don't ever in your moronic scum life @ me again!!!

your moniker explains who you are: old dirty bastard.
0ldirtybastard:

But Have you ever given?

Look at the basic side of men.

Because he is governor, he should give his life to the old lady. He should also give her abia state's allocation. Idiiot.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by hakanai(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Princewell2012:

My brother God bless you. If it was to be his mother would he have given her 1000 naira.

She deserves that courtesy and respect from him atleast.
Re: Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slikbae:
senile schizophrenic imbecilic goat. You're a compound bastard and an eternal retard for calling me out. Did I mention u?? Yes , I have given and I give on a daily basis.

May you never recover from your madness. Ingrate!! And don't ever in your moronic scum life @ me again!!!

your moniker explains who you are: old dirty bastard.

Dry. What sense did you make here?

Poor, soulless uncouth bimbo.

Mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim / Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.