Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) (19782 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northern Youths Protest Over Metuh's Detention, Threaten FG. / Anambra Protest: Another Lie Exposed!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
Why always igbo? i dont think igbo can rule this country.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Milliprime: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Stop confusing yourself and others that want to be confused.

What has Nwobodo got to do with this, i dont like calling names if not you deserve many.

You have failed to mention Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi for Efcc probes.

I pity my country Nigeria, some of our youths are now blind.

obyrich:
I am pro-PDP. However, I endorse 100% the fight against corruption as championed by APC. Clearly these are hungry students rallied round and given tips and placards by Metuh's loyalist to demonstrate against his detention. They should ask Metuh to return the loot or rot in gaol.
I am waiting for when the anti-corruption hawk will pick up Jim Nwobodo. After all, how much did Nwobodo 'stole'? grin
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Kentursky(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Useless and hungry youths from my state.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by hotwax: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
chukwudi44:

have Metuh been convicted or even arraigned for corruption? What is stopping the EFCC from taking Metuh to court.Last time I checked Igbos were not the ones defending Fashola's N78 million website

It was Yorubas who exposed fashola. Can any igbo expose their own?

Thats the difference between Yoruba and other tribes.

The difference is clear.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Milliprime: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Your useless generation are foolish.

This will serve you right
princdebola201:
Useless tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by hotwax: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Milliprime:

What has Nwobodo got to do with this, i dont like calling names if not you deserve many.

Fashola, Atiku, Tinubu never shared out of the weapon money.

We need to end Boko-haram. We need to cut the source of funding. Danzuki is the source.

Lets look at the bigger picture. We need to stop this bloodshed.

You dont have to be tribal and bigoted about this.

Its common sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is a sponsored protest and these youths don't represent me nor any sane Anambarian. We're in support of Buhari's anti-corruption war and if 'nurse' Metuh is found guilty of corruption he must face the consequences. These jobless Nnewi youths should get lost. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by BeClever: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
alcmene:

That other tribes caress and cherish illegality and gross human right violation does not mean others should follow suit. Or you expect the Igbos to emulate a certain tribe that betrayed Abiola and watched from afar as he gave up the ghost in detention undecided

Nobody is against the arrest of anybody but the accused human right should not be violated in whatever guise

The onus of proof always lie with the accuser so the EFCC should charge him to court and stop the continued detention

Simple as A B C D, charge him to court and prove his guilt and we shall believe you..

Does it mean that all the people here are also tyrants?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
obyrich:
I am pro-PDP. However, I endorse 100% the fight against corruption as championed by APC. Clearly these are hungry students rallied round and given tips and placards by Metuh's loyalist to demonstrate against his detention. They should ask Metuh to return the loot or rot in gaol.
I am waiting for when the anti-corruption hawk will pick up Jim Nwobodo. After all, how much did Nwobodo 'stole'? grin
Shhhhhhhh!! U r not any Pro-PDP, PDP doesn't need ur type, stay with APC.
Av u heard from Oliseh Metuh that he stole any money? If he actually did, like they say. Wats stopping them from charging him to court?

1 Like

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Masculity(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
amaechi1:
Shameless people. Instead of them to be protesting that Metu should give them their share they are ranting around.

How many times have they protested for the release of innocent ordinary nigerians who has been on awaiting trials for years, they are here ranting. Anyway, man must wak!

we have a long way to go.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Milliprime: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
We are fighting corruption not arms deal

Stop confusing yourself because you cannot confuse me.

hotwax:

Fashola, Atiku, Tinubu never shared out of the weapon money.

We need to end Boko-haram. We need to cut the source of funding. Danzuki is the source.

Lets look at the bigger picture. We need to stop this bloodshed.

You dont have to be tribal and bigoted about this.

Its common sense
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by hotwax: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Milliprime:
We are fighting corruption not arms deal

Stop confusing yourself because you cannot confuse me.

What does the money from Danzuki meant for?

The money was meant for the procurement of arms. And Nigerian army never got arms. And boko-haram are getting the best weapon in the market.

The only way to stop boko-haram is get to the root of Danzukigate.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by gbishman: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is quite pitiful, your brother collected moneys meant fostering peace and ur bastard of a brother ate it and u want him to be released right.
This is my problem you youths, some bigger bastards hand u stipends and places placards in ur hands and push u to the streets and u stupidly go out and protest.
What you should have asked first, are as follows:
1. Was money actually given to your brother
2. Did your brother collect the money
3. Did he know or did he ask the source of the money
4. Did your brother admit to have collected the money
5. If he did collect the money, what for
6. Did he know the money was meant for figting terrorist.
if all the answers are YES then ur bastard of a brother deserves to be in custody.
Trust me all ur ranting and charade would culminate to futility.
So better go home and bath and let the law take its course

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Koleman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
how come that, of all d tribes in this country its only d ibos who ve so far felt most the pain of this series of detention without trial? Hausas ve been arrest, there was no protest! Yoruba arrested arrested, nobdy protested! SS pple arrested, nbdy protested! Why only ibos? I guess its another marginalisation.
well said my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
hotwax:

What does the money from Danzuki meant for?

The money was meant for the procurement of arms. And Nigerian army never got arms. And boko-haram are getting the best weapon in the market.

The only way to stop boko-haram is get to the root of Danzukigate.

So the NA has been fighting with their teeth sine May 29th? Between, you go school at all?
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Lumiere91: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
asha80:
Funny rented crowd..my brother indeed
Check the colours on the banner and tell me what party's own it
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by danot1030: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
This is the reason crime avails among the igbos, to an average igbo man the definition of success is that you must commit crime to attain it. I have not known any region in Nigeria that will rise in defend of their son that is involve in open corruption as Igbos. Igbos should have shame at least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by danot1030: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
alcmene:
They are not protesting his arrest but his continued detention without trial.

When will Nigerians quit bad belle and hypocritical comments in the name of tribal comments.

The judiciary has been emasculated hence the action of EFCC that now arrest and squeeze out imaginary looted funds their own way without recourse to court process.

The era of tyranny and military high-handedness is back for sure
Is he the only one in detention for the same reason? Leave bias aside and be reasonable here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by yayankainuwa: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
alcmene:
They are not protesting his arrest but his continued detention without trial.

When will Nigerians quit bad belle and hypocritical comments in the name of tribal comments.

The judiciary has been emasculated hence the action of EFCC that now arrest and squeeze out imaginary looted funds their own way without recourse to court process.

The era of tyranny and military high-handedness is back for sure
Don't be myopic, a court order has been obtained for Metuh's detention, pending the time investigation is concluded, that has always been the procedure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by arresa: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Funny enough, Olisa never shared his loot with these thoughtless youths and Olisa's own family because of his corrupt ways and corrupt affiliations have better and superior way of life than these mindless and misguided youths who don't even know where their next meal is coming from..

smh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by ipreach: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seun should take action against that are using fawl languages in this thread
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Milliprime: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
You lack home training.

I dont blame you but blame your dirty up bringing.

You need common sense.

Seun: Take note of poorly brought up like this.

Thank you.
danot1030:
This is the reason crime avails among the igbos, to an average igbo man the definition of success is that you must commit crime to attain it. I have not known any region in Nigeria that will rise in defend of their son that is involve in open corruption as Igbos. Igbos should have shame at least.

1 Like

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by demgure: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
I can't stop laughing at this analysis.
olapluto:
400 million naira stolen.
Banner: 5,000
Rented Youths : 100,000 max
Logistics: 95,000 max.
Total: 200,000 naira out of 400 million.
The rented youths working for just 0.5% of what Metuh stole. The future of Nigeria is bleak.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Daplux4:

What kind of hate is this, all PDP members are targeted and u come here to show ur own hate.
Let me ask u who is free from curroption is it Buhari, Tinubu, obasanjo, Atiku to mention but few.
Why do u all hate igbos
Let me tell u, ur hate will not stop us from growing from strength to sterngth and glory to glory

cool We hate Dasuki far more than Metu. But you know Dasuki is an Igbo man from Enugu, right? cool

2 Likes

Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abel202:
[b]Chai,
These people are disgracing umu Igbo.
When all these big wigs were sharing the loot and milking the nation dry non of these protesting youths were considered. Now they are given peanuts and mobilized to come and be protesting. If I may ask - what are they protesting?
Buhari's fight against corruption sure is lopsided presently. Buhari's tactics sure does not quite conform with democratic tendencies. But anyone that is a human being and hears or reads about the unbelievable amount of money these politicians share among themselves while the nation bleeds should not feel sorry if any of them is being made to bring back his loot. Buhari has to start somewhere. So if he has started with PDP members then so be it.

Money meant to fight those blood sucking Boko Haram jihadists that are killing our citizens on daily bases is what these heartless politicians were sharing anyhow anyhow - Jeeeez. These people are heartless. Lock up all of them and throw away the key into the atlantic ocean!!

Under Jonathan the kind of mindless looting that occured in this nation is unprecedented. I support Buhari to do everything and anything to recover the looted funds and make sure the recovered funds are not relooted as is the norm.

If the bird has learnt to fly without perching, then the hunter must learn to shoot without stopping.
Some corrupt cases like that of Orji Uzor Kalu are still in the courts after 8 years with seemingly no end in sight. So anyone expecting Buhari to keep going about the fight against corruption the same way wants us to keep getting the same fruitless result. Buhari has done well to devise some means to outsmart them. This is a third world country for crying out loud and if we must get result then Buhari's corruption fighting style is needed.

I would only strongly advise Buhari to see to it that special courts for trying corruption cases be created like that of the Elections. And a maximum time frame like 6 Months be given for every corruption case.

Lastly, if Buhari finishes his fight against corruption without T.A.Orji being in Jail, then I would believe that something is wrong with the fight against corruption!! [/b]

cool A billion thumbs up.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
only in the land of the rising sun.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool The Land of the Rising Scums (LRS)
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Metuh is in trouble.Thief
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

Shhhhhhhh!! U r not any Pro-PDP, PDP doesn't need ur type, stay with APC.
Av u heard from Oliseh Metuh that he stole any money? If he actually did, like they say. Wats stopping them from charging him to court?
Go through my comments and point out a single one I have made in support of APC or forever remain dumb. I bu onye eriri eri. grin
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Milliprime:

All those you mentioned are part of the problem with Nigeria. Nwobodo has been fingered and needs to join in queue. Onye O bula Utu kporo aha ya bu onye ojo. These old rascals do not know you. I seriously think you are the youth who deserve pity.
Re: Metuh's Detention: Youths In Anambra Protest (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
So we should free the goat to eat all our yams? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses / 2023: PDP Has Committed Suicide – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.