Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: (4998 Views)

If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ExAngel007(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
1) Don't wear native outfits with socks.

2) Don't wear laced pair of shoes with native outfits.

3) Don't hang any bunch of keys on your trouser loops, you are no longer in the dormitory.

4) Don't wear both suspenders (shoulder belt or cross belt) and waist belt, even if the trousers belong to your grandfather.

5) Don't wear striped shirt on striped trouser, you are not a zebra.

6) Don't wear Pattern shirt on pattern trousers.

7) Don't wear brown belt and black shoes.

8 ) Don't wear 3/4 tie. Don't disgrace yourself.

9) Shave well, don't look unkempt, shaving is still less costly.

10) Smell good. If the natural perfume persist, try Hausa perfume - aka Sosorobia

11) Don't wear sandals with your shirt tucked into your pants (trousers)

12) Don't wear a tie on short sleeved shirts. You're not a court messenger (Kotma)

13) Don't wear low-waist pants (trousers). They make you look like a girl

14) Unbutton your jacket/ blazers anytime want to you sit.

15) Offer your seat to a lady if she has none

16) Avoid arguing with a lady especially in public. E no fit you ...plus you no go win.

17) Shun the male ego and say sorry/please/thank you when necessary.

18) Ehen ...It's unconscionably tacky to wear by our suit jacket with the designer's tag still on the sleeve cuff.

19) Always leave the lowest button on your suit jacket/ blazers open ...if the jacket has more than one button.

20) Pattern tie on pattern shirt is a no no. You're not in a circus.

Pls say thank U & send Ur offering for helping Ur ministry. Don't abuse me ooo! It is hot in FCT!

lalasticlala

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Number 10 and 5 got me laughing
Guys please take note of #15 very important
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by olureignforever: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
They will soon come for you.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by deeLima86(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op I have taken note of most your points, they are spot on! Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Who made the laced shoe to be only for other wears and not natives?

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ClitoPen: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
No 12 got me cracking
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ClitoPen: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
21) Never wear rumpled shirt/ trousers. Iron sharp creases in the right places of your shirts and trousers
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sensible points though.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Uyiii: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
I won't abuse you, make I nor go end person career this evening. it's evening now, I don't think Fct will be hot again even though you stylishly disclosed your location wey nobody even ask you, oversabiundecided

you marshalled out cool valid points actually most especially as it tallies with the section it's in, but sweerie it's unfortunate this is very irrelevant to the populace you're addressing right now, might be applaudable by people in advanced countries watching TV in the warmth of their rooms not people struggling to buy fuel.

For you in your so called Fct which is in 9ja to sit down and type this only shows the antics of an over-bellefulled abuja ajebutter.
I sure say if you struggle to get fuel today, you won't have time to tell us what to wear and what not to spray.

Man's not hot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Habiodunz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
No 15 z bullshit angry

and No 7 said I should not wear black shoes Oya come put Pink shoe for my leg make I dey see
angry

3 Likes

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
I will never stop hanging key in my trouser
Op I will like you to explain no.15 I mean the reasons
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ExAngel007(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
olureignforever:
They will soon come for you.
what wrong have i said?
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Newboss(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Can you please write all those on a piece of paper, fold them up and shove them up your ass? angry

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by SKhanmi: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
That 11 dey vex person ehn, when it's not secondary sch, worse still are those in suits/coats paired with not even better sandals angry
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
offer fire. Na first come first served abeg
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by oluwashedy: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
PuntHunt:
Who made the laced shoe to be only for other wears and not natives?
I wonder!

When the desirable becomes unavailable, the available becomes the desirable jare.

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by dollytino4real(f): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
starch ur native b4 wearing it, pls not B.Y type dat can tear ur neighbour's skin. Pls i just remembered am a lady am not wanted here
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Barzinime(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2017
i agree with all except no 2

ExAngel007:

2) Don't wear laced pair of shoes with nativeoutfits.

3) Don't hang any bunch of keys on yourtrouser loops, you are no longer in the dormitory.

4) Don't wear both suspenders (shoulder belt or cross belt) and waist belt, even if the trousers belong to your grandfather.

10) Smell good. If the natural perfume persist, try Hausa perfume - aka Sosorobia

12) Don't wear a tie on short sleeved shirts. You're not a court messenger (Kotma)

16) Avoid arguing with a lady especially in public. E no fit you ...plus you no go win.

18) Ehen ...It's unconscionably tacky to wearbyour suit jacket with the designer's tag still on the sleeve cuff.

19) Always leave the lowest button on your suit jacket/ blazers open ...if the jacket has more than one button.

20) Pattern tie on pattern shirt is a no no.You're not in a circus.
Pls say thank U & send Ur offering for helping Ur ministry. Don't abuse me ooo! It is hot in FCT!

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by bughead: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:

3) Don't hang any bunch of keys on yourtrouser loops, you are no longer in the dormitory.

18) Ehen ...It's unconscionably tacky to wearbyour suit jacket with the designer's tag still on the sleeve cuff.

have you tell your father not to do all this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Macgreat(m): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Good one
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Amerage(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2017
it's nice though they day the way you dress, Same way you will be address
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Op thanks for your fashion tip we do appreciate. If i should add i remember in school then we had a lecturer who always wore his coat and tie with prada sandals.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by dingbang(m): 3:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Sorry I don't give seats to late comers..

Number 15
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by LessNoise: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2017
15 is a NO....

These guidelines are natural guy codes every guy knows this...its genetic
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by femi4: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2017
15, 16 & 17 have nothing to do with fashion. Who dem epp
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Shayneward1: 6:20am On Dec 31, 2017
Bullshit, I wear whatever I want.

I'm not a slave to fashion, I'm the master of it.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Martin0(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
Op thanks for your fashion tip we do appreciate. If i should add i remember in school then we had a lecturer who always wore his coat and tie with prada sandals.

Na wa oooshocked
With prada sandals kecheesy

That lectural is eccentricgringrin
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oooshocked
With prada sandals kecheesy

That lectural is eccentricgringrin
na jehovah witness.good morning cheesy.
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Martin0(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2017
lefulefu:
na jehovah witness.good morning cheesy.

Oh I see,no wonder!

Good morning ee!
How today wan be na? Me know say u go gugu wella!grin
Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2017
oluwashedy:
I wonder!

When the desirable becomes unavailable, the available becomes the desirable jare.
I'm currently rocking a black valacci laced shoes with my senator. Make l see who go come pull am

2 Likes

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by smartpyzee(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2017
ExAngel007:

Which one be low waist trousers?.... Ati ri ri ooh

No 15. If she is not pregnant or an old woman.. Ogbeni she go stand ooh... No be una dey talk say anything a man can do a woman can do better? tongue...

1 Like

Re: For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: by popefuse(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
bughead:
have you tell your father not to do all this? undecided
. As it gotten to that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think About During Masturbation / The Revenge cheating Mentality Of Ladies. / Am A Simp That Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.