Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. (43374 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / About Women Making The First Move. / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
firstking01:
chai grin
Daris God o grin
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by sirjomore(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
story for d gods. follow doz findings finish and u go know say u still dey learn work

1 Like

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by yinkeys(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bull****
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
sickstars:

Daris God o grin
one other thing i 've just observed abt you is...you are always true to yourselfsad
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
noblegrex:
your head dey there.this guy is a learner.make makes him think everyone has got such patient.besides who is she to spend the whole years waiting. Didn't I also have my own experience.what if all the above listed attitude was same with the girl that betrayed you.before meeting another with such.ehn

Lol real matters bro
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Igbaba2: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lamasta:
Nonsense
Ok...........lts c urs.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Justicealh3(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Agubushmenyo post=41906206]We have always criticized the female folks without trying to know the root of the problem. Here are some 8 Lesson I wish we guys know about girls. Read on and be Wiser in dealing with them.

#1. If she flinches when you try to put your arm around her…someone else’s hands once wasn’t too sweet.
#2. If she's full of questions, someone else lied to her in the past. Be patient with her.
#3. If she's secretive and doesn’t tell you things outright, someone else once betrayed her trust. Prove to her you wont do the same.
#4. If she suspects every move you make, someone else wasn't transparent with her. Be different. Be transparent with her
#5. If she's cold, distant and hostile with people she's just meeting and even sometimes with you, chances are someone ABUSED her in the past. She's a victim of abuse like RAPE. She's still hurting.
#6. If she’s clingy and possessive, someone once hurt and dumped her. She's scared of being abndned again. I jes av 1 L&S, 4 I L&S many.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by azeecoboy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
sumone shud wake me up if OP post the cold version of dizz lessongrin
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
If she gives you bj and doggy, someone else once taught her grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Pamelayoung: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Justiyke4u post=41911983]What's all these about man and woman thing

Atleast it still got more point than tiwa salvage and olumide irrelevant post making front page
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
mytime24:
Op, wetin u study fr sCh sad
I am Electrical/Electronics Engr Turned Business consultant oo..
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by skywalker240(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
qnd if she goes out and have sex with other guys?
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by mytime24(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
I am Electrical/Electronics Engr Turned Business consultant oo..
ok i thought u'v a degree in womanlogy tongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by 1miccza: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Meeen i don tire for all these lessons on women oo, dem be textbook??
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
mytime24:
ok i thought u'v a degree in womanlogy tongue
Even though I failed to mention it, I wasn't actually Generalizing. Some girls might still act funny, buh on the average, the post still holds water... #peace
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by onyowo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Audinowing:
wife of rain
Like seriously, he is an Idoma guy!!!! My oh my...it's short form for Onyowoicho
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Beadex1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mteeeew.......I tire for this list...op u sef
1.) If he doesn't give you money,know that someone turned him To ATM once so be patient.

2.)if he doesn't take You out for lunch or dinner in an expensive restaurant be Patient he Is getting To know you
3.) If he doesn't take you around with his ride(car) be Patient ..someone once turn him To driver
4.)if he calls you once in three days be patient with him...someone once took his love for granted
Homeboys add De remaining 4 for me don't want To be stingy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by cardoctor(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Believe this and you would believe anything.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by egeoffery: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Same with men. All these happens because of the degree of insincerity existing in the nature of our lives.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by onstelly(f): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
We have always criticized the female folks without trying to know the root of the problem. Here are some 8 Lesson I wish we guys know about girls. Read on and be Wiser in dealing with them.

#1. If she flinches when you try to put your arm around her…someone else’s hands once wasn’t too sweet.
#2. If she's full of questions, someone else lied to her in the past. Be patient with her.
#3. If she's secretive and doesn’t tell you things outright, someone else once betrayed her trust. Prove to her you wont do the same.
#4. If she suspects every move you make, someone else wasn't transparent with her. Be different. Be transparent with her
#5. If she's cold, distant and hostile with people she's just meeting and even sometimes with you, chances are someone ABUSED her in the past. She's a victim of abuse like RAPE. She's still hurting.
#6. If she’s clingy and possessive, someone once hurt and dumped her. She's scared of being abandoned again. Assure her of your love.
#7. If she's playing hard to get, someone in her past once treated her like a doormat. She just want to be sure you are real.
#8. If she's sneaks and wants to know all about you, someone wasn't straight with her. Assure her you are different. Talk to her.
LESSON GUYS: Behind every difficult and complicated girl who Is scared to love freely is a girl who's is tired of being hurt and broken. Be patient with her.

Thank you!
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Lordnewton1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
fu*ck you and that someone else angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Socketbet: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Are serious?
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by banio: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
If she does not open her panties, then be rest assured that somebody tore her panties in the past, back to back
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Princesschi(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

E be like say U chop bellefull for that ya picture
U wey knw?
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by PunterTim(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Follow This @ Your Peril!
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Aristotle96(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op only u learn all this lessons? Wonderful cheesy grin
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry for once i saw my love life in 8 sentences
Same here.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by CaptainRahl(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
#7 after waiting for so long to show you are real, she finally sends your sorry ass to the friend zone. grin
Are u saying dt it's impossible to "strike" even while friend zoned?
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by CaptainRahl(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
#7 after waiting for so long to show you are real, she finally sends your sorry ass to the friend zone. grin
Mek she friend zone me na!
Iffa hear say I no make things happen.
Re: 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
CaptainRahl:

Mek she friend zone me na!
Iffa hear say I no make things happen.

Lol big man, gun without bullet can't fire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.