Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,414 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them (58215 Views)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by naijaboiy: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It's okay bro. Please you guys should let it slide. Hopefully, the guy and the estherfabian girl realise their folly. But, we can't continue to abuse them, else we become guilty of what we are trying to correct.

@Cutehector, I don't believe that anybody is above mistake. I wasn't to believe that what I read from you was a mistake by you and you have realised. You have to act like an hector and not the other way.

@Estherfabian: It's time to turn a new leaf.
okay sir.

I have respect for you on this forum therefore I'll sheathe my sword because of that respect. But if they go on with what they did tonight I'll go back on them.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Im outta here

Diddyydiva e losun
Aunty solomakinde tongue tongue
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by bqlekan(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

The issue on ground?

I'm guessing you meant the scandalous revelations on this thread, yes?

yes...the revelations.. I never knew something like this was going on on the thread, I just reply my mentions and surf other pages. Not until I saw naijaboiy's post on my following.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

okay sir.

I have respect for you on this forum therefore I'll sheathe my sword because of that respect. But if they go on with what they did tonight I'll go back on them.
Thanks for the respect, I also hold you in high esteem.

Goodnyt
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Yep i fink so.
babafirst:
Loldest,I agree.But springing up a conversation like that means the conversation should be related to the sermon.And any guy that woos a lady in a place like the church or collects her number for further wooing MUST ensure he wants to enter into a serious relationship,although it is difficult to decide on marriage immediately but wooing a lady in Church MUST mean you have seen her as a wife material and the purpose of the relationship if things work out should be marriage.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by KelvinC1(m): 12:41am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:
I detest guys who are in the habit of chasing ladies shamelessly at rowdy places such as market and bus terminus as if they are dumb cocks without considering the fact that these ladies will never listen nor give in to their sweet words.

However there are considerable places where once you approach a lady, she will give you the necessary audience hence your love story will start immediately with her.

Such places where you can woo a single lady and will get positive feedback are;

1. Lounge

There is this notion that the kind of ladies you will meet at lounges possess quality personality. The probability to hold a meaningful conversation and receive positive feedback from a lady in such relaxed environment is very high except if she is already taken.

2. Airport

There is tendency for a guy to win a lady's heart in this place if he approaches the lady in a decent manner owing to the conducive and friendly atmosphere. That reminds me of the first time I was about to board an aeroplane, the beauty of laveda caught my attention when I was being attended to by the customer service agent. As a smart guy who cannot resist her radiance, I didn't know when I made the approach to request for her number and since then our love story has been wonderful. cheesy

3. Resort/Suite/Hotel

This captivating place provides enough swags for guys to woo a lady, even for those who are too shy to express their feelings on a normal day. I am sure that a lot of couples can testify that this is one of the best places you can meet your love partner.

4. Beach

Apart from the fact this place is a relaxation and fun fair environment, it creates an avenue to meet someone you can have dialogue with. I have lost counts of guys who told me that they met their girlfriends at eleguisi beach, badagry beach, and others.

5. Party

Ladies can bear me witness that guys who are bold enough to woo them during wedding ceremony, birthday parties, get together, etc have become their boyfriend or husband because this place curtail love celebration.

6. Eatery

The chances are high to receive a positive response when you walk up to a lady in this place. Though a guy needs to be clever in order not be seen as an ATM machine/a maga by the lady he wants to woo.

7. Cinema

The tendency for guys to receive a welcoming reply from a lady he approaches in places such as silverbird cinema, ozone, and others is high. This is where our famous and most respected nairaland guys whom are lalasticlala, tosyne2much, emusmith, rapmoney and toks2008 met their girlfriend.

8. Entertainment shows

Places such as concerts and comedy shows are good grounds for guys to catch big fish cheesy. The reason is obvious as ladies dress to kill in order to receive compliments and love requests from guys.

forget.. Even a girl untop of a moving okada, i dey woo her and she dey agree..
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by delors(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Nna mehn...Church no follow join again?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2016
bqlekan:

yes...the revelations.. I never knew something like this was going on on the thread, I just reply my mentions and surf other pages. Not until I saw naijaboiy's post on my following.

Well, the only thing which seems strange to me is that Estharfabian registered her account in SEPTEMBER 2014 but barely had about 15 comments only until AUGUST 2015: www.nairaland.com/estharfabian/posts/125

Ironically, AUGUST was when a popular feminist impostor deactivated after being exposed. Coincidence? There's more.

*Both were 17-YEARS OLD at the time.

*Both are feminists.

*Both are sentimental and controversial.

*Both monikers claim to have only one brother - younger brother.

Sort of like the Estharfabian moniker appeared to replace the deactivated one.

Just the odd coincidences I noticed.

Is it conclusive? You be the judges. Give it whatever meaning you like.

Cc:

Ronald4lif

STFUareyougod

Bqlekan.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Unifieddesigns: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Noted
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahahaha I knew she's got skeletons in her closet

She's finally met her waterloo
TheSonOfMark:

Well, the only thing which seems strange to me is that Estharfabian registered her account in SEPTEMBER 2014 but barely had about 15 comments only until AUGUST 2015: www.nairaland.com/estharfabian/posts/125

Ironically, AUGUST was when a popular feminist impostor deactivated after being exposed. Coincidence? There's more.

*Both awere 17-YEARS OLD at the time.

*Both are feminists.

Cc:

Ronald4lif

STFUareyougod

Bqlekan.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Timbuktu14(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2016
End time trash grin
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Rexaxe(m): 12:59am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:
I detest guys who are in the habit of chasing ladies shamelessly at rowdy places such as market and bus terminus as if they are dumb cocks without considering the fact that these ladies will never listen nor give in to their sweet words.

However there are considerable places where once you approach a lady, she will give you the necessary audience hence your love story will start immediately with her.

1. Lounge

There is this notion that the kind of ladies you will meet at lounges possess quality personality. The probability to hold a meaningful conversation and receive positive feedback from a lady in such relaxed environment is very high except if she is already taken.

2. Airport

There is tendency for a guy to win a lady's heart in this place if he approaches the lady in a decent manner owing to the conducive and friendly atmosphere. That reminds me of the first time I was about to board an aeroplane, the beauty of laveda caught my attention when I was being attended to by the customer service agent. As a smart guy who cannot resist her radiance, I didn't know when I made the approach to request for her number and since then our love story has been wonderful. cheesy

3. Resort/Suite/Hotel

This captivating place provides enough swags for guys to woo a lady, even for those who are too shy to express their feelings on a normal day. I am sure that a lot of couples can testify that this is one of the best places you can meet your love partner.

4. Beach

Apart from the fact this place is a relaxation and fun fair environment, it creates an avenue to meet someone you can have dialogue with. I have lost counts of guys who told me that they met their girlfriends at eleguisi beach, badagry beach, and others.

5. Party

Ladies can bear me witness that guys who are bold enough to woo them during wedding ceremony, birthday parties, get together, etc have become their boyfriend or husband because this place curtail love celebration.

6. Eatery

The chances are high to receive a positive response when you walk up to a lady in this place. Though a guy needs to be clever in order not be seen as an ATM machine/a maga by the lady he wants to woo.

7. Cinema

The tendency for guys to receive a welcoming reply from a lady he approaches in places such as silverbird cinema, ozone, and others is high. This is where our famous and most respected nairaland guys whom are lalasticlala, tosyne2much, emusmith, rapmoney and toks2008 met their girlfriend.

8. Entertainment shows

Places such as concerts and comedy shows are good grounds for guys to catch big fish cheesy. The reason is obvious as ladies dress to kill in order to receive compliments and love requests from guys.

How do you know shes single without talkong to her!!!?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by AlienStar: 1:02am On Jan 13, 2016
Is it?
babafirst:
Lwkmddddddd.Lwkmddddddd again.Just an innocent statement.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by activelyA(f): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nairaland is food for her nah!grin
These type of people would still be here till eternity...Looking for husbands and all!grin

When she dies...it'll make frontpage!grin LoL!
That's the least they could do for her unfortunate soul!grin

Speaking ill of a fellow woman with a guy
That's the most uncool stuff i have seen on nairaland.... Girl like really No matter the offence! No matter the offence!!!
Will the guy belittle a fellow guy who has offended him with you?
This is so disheartening!!! sad
Don't know who is lower, you or that little kid called cutehector undecided

This is cyber bully right here...
Cc seun, lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by olac21(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

Fùck you bítch!

I thought you were running your fingers just now and people were praising you. You were feeling yourself and your empty ego inflated.

What happened to that confidence? Huh?

You ugly buck-toothed bimbo.

If only prophylactic had stopped you from flagellating into the ovum we wouldn't have had a poor excuse of a loser like you roaming the earth and cyber space.

Nonsense!

Ha-its as if am d only falling for dese words of urs!
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
came at you ? So yur actually dumber than I expected. Too bad. Cuz a troll came at you, you decided to assume the troll is someone else huh? What proof have you got? Why the so much hate toward her? Has she ever stopped you from messing around with the fvckin dumb hector? Look, if you don't take your time, I'll get your face smashed and make you uglier than you are right now. Ugly alien

C'mon. Chill.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Deexxy: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

*Both were 17-YEARS OLD at the time.

*Both are feminists.

Cc:

Ronald4lif

STFUareyougod

Bqlekan.
shockedshockedshocked
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

Fùck you bítch!

I thought you were running your fingers just now and people were praising you. You were feeling yourself and your empty ego inflated.

What happened to that confidence? Huh?

You ugly buck-toothed bimbo.

If only prophylactic had stopped you from flagellating into the ovum we wouldn't have had a poor excuse of a loser like you roaming the earth and cyber space.

Nonsense!

Lol.. See all the words he's using. U're not nice, Dee!
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2016
Carnations:

C'mon. Chill.
I'm chilled
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Deexxy: 1:15am On Jan 13, 2016
activelyA:

Speaking ill of a fellow woman with a guy
That's the most uncool stuff i have seen on nairaland.... Girl like really No matter the offence! No matter the offence!!!
Will the guy belittle a fellow guy who has offended him with you?
This is so disheartening!!! sad
Don't know who is lower, you or that little kid called cutehector undecided

This is cyber bully right here...
Cc seu, Lalasticlal
Please no need to call the moderators. We have already trashed the issue out. embarassed
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Deexxy: 1:16am On Jan 13, 2016
Carnations:

Lol.. See all the words he's using. U're not nice, Dee!
I'm sure you chuckled a bit. wink
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Tomiwaa(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2016
LOL. Thread like battleground. May God epp us.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 13, 2016
ShakurM:
Library cool . I won't elaborate.

Lol.. U've just given urself away. So u're one of those dudes that goes to the library to hunt babes, huh?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4lif(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSonOfMark, quite revealing. I knew your sleuthing skills was smashing and could bank on it. I've been connecting the dots and told wristbangle sometime earlier that the Eastherfabian strikes me like vickybee or the Gúrgle girl. But the latter never pride herself as a feminist whilst the former did. She's not only feminist but a misandrist and now my curiosity has been confirmed. Respect boss!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha because olivia believes u have all the necessary ingredients she needs in a man

Lol.. Wristbangle, when did u become a seer? How'd u know what I need in a man?
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

This is not the time to be easy on that bítch. When she was being praised and applauded for her reply I'm sure her ugly face gave way to a blush.

Silly half-wit that posts before thinking. Useless feather-brained female hyena with [b] a vagina as wide as river Niger.

Iranu! undecided
[/b]

U're already taking this too personal. U could have reprimanded a lil and just let her be. We all know her antagonism on the kwakwa girl was uncalled for. Don't get urself banned.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
Biko, can any one brief me on who that Estharfabian character is. I just started noticing her and know she's an old member on a new 'skin'. Is she the minor of a feminist who was busted as male sometime past?

U guys should just let her be.
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by ronald4ever(m): 1:40am On Jan 13, 2016
E no go better for the mod wey ban me o. Finally, got my first ban. If it takes calling blue blue to get ban, not a problem. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, she's just a 17yr old girl who just passed out school. A girl awaiting the next Jamb exam who's only lucky to have a neighbor that's got wifi

She's no more than that

Lol.. I'm sure by the time u sleep and wake up, u'll be wondering how all these started and why u got involved. U saying she's a 17yr old but u're replying her back to back. Just imagine if this had been real life. U wouldn't stand replying her in that way, would u?

Before u reply a "kid," just imagine it as a real life scenario and u'll realize it isn't worth it.

How are you?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Michellla(f): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2016
wristbangle:

1. Lounge

2. Airport

There is tendency for a guy to win a lady's heart in this place if he approaches the lady in a decent manner owing to the conducive and friendly atmosphere.
smileysmiley
Re: 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It's okay bro. Please you guys should let it slide. Hopefully, the guy and the estherfabian girl realise their folly. But, we can't continue to abuse them, else we become guilty of what we are trying to correct.

@Cutehector, I don't believe that anybody is above mistake. I wasn't to believe that what I read from you was a mistake by you and you have realised. You have to act like an hector and not the other way.

@Estherfabian: It's time to turn a new leaf.

Thank you... U've "spoken" well. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

7 Places Nigerian Single Ladies Visit When Searching For Husbands / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.