Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? (3951 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
donnffd:

LOL, I never said i was gay, I am as straight as a ruler, the thought of homosexuality is disguisting to me(except when its girl on girl wink),i cant relate to it, that doesnt mean i would hate on them or try to kill them like most people are doing, and the percentage of gays to straights are like 5%, so please tell me how can the Human race go extinct illiteracy of the highest order...smh
...i don't banter with juveniles... even more so ignorant folks..that given, there's the need to debunk claims of misled folks as you..glory you are straight! ..now your young mind is yet to fathom the far reaching effect of a putrid ideal of homosexuality,especially when it is a deviant ideal...lemme ask you, what happens to a solid rock when you keep hitting at a spot over and over again? what happens to an anomaly being adopted as norm? and oh for the context I presume you meant to say ignorant instead of illiterate? do enjoy your day young man.
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
stevecantrell:

Nope.
I wasn't even thinking abt any of that. I was thinking about your post in relation to blaqcoffee109...anyway NM, lest I say more than I need to cool
..so what is it you are holding back?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by stevecantrell: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
..so what is it you are holding back?

Let me get back home first, don't go to bed early...leave the key under the door mat.
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
stevecantrell:

Let me get back home first, don't go to bed early...leave the key under the door mat.
...what are you holding back Steve?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by nerdfrost(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
gay and lesbianism ke ,I haven't heard of these words before oooo.some one explain
. Liar, I've been suspecting u since undecided
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
gay and lesbianism ke ,I haven't heard of these words before oooo.some one explain
I have a feeling you are a lesbian
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
donnffd:

I am sorry but you are the one thats really confused...No offense but i feel you dont know anything about biology, homosexuals choose the way they are now no more than you choose to be straight(heterosexual), Stop insulting who they are just because you cant relate to it, its backward and not progressive, we are in the 21st century.

PS: If you must know, homosexuality can be found in nature, Sheeps are one of the most gayest species known, 10% of sheeps in a flock tend to have a sexual partner with the same sex, you can research if you want to, i hear people bashing gays and i shake my head
Eating of faeces can be found in nature. Incest can be found in nature. You get my point now?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rhemmymatician:

Eating of faeces can be found in nature. Incest can be found in nature. You get my point now?

Noone stops anyone from eating faeces, your health is your health, and incest produces genetically deformed offsprings, so we have that... undecided
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by cruzita(f): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
nerdfrost:
. Liar, I've been suspecting u since undecided
suspecting me of what na?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by cruzita(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rhemmymatician:
I have a feeling you are a lesbian
continue with the feeling
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
donnffd:

Noone stops anyone from eating faeces, your health is your health, and incest produces genetically deformed offsprings, so we have that... undecided
If you come in and see your child eating faeces what would you do? Say it's his choice? Your claim on incest isn't true. You used nature as example animals are naturally(perhaps unconsciously)incestuous how many deformed sheeps do you see on the street. Btw only a small percentage of incestuous offspring are deformed, just like with the rest of the populace
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by dmexy33: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
PunterTim:
Your 1st Post On NL And You Post This!. Deactivate!!!
see ds one, u think say i b jjc? una transformer de work?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Tips: Things You Don’t Need To Do Before Sex / See What This American Girl Wore To Club Last Night / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.