Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,339 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? (3922 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by K9blunt(f): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
I was watching a series by Netflix then a scene got me wondering about the so-homosexuals. In the scene a couple of ladies were having interxourse with a Love Machine, that's penetration.

Another scene on a series I watched in Spartacus these guys where having intercourse by penetration and they were doing it as if they were male and female.

If you're lesbian let me understand because if you're having intercourse with you fellow woman and you desire a Love Machine which is an image of a males organ for penetration then what's the idea of being a lesbian ?

Same thing goes for the gay, what's the idea of sliding your pleasure organ into a hole (anus) making it seem like its a vagina and and

Mehn this world is getting more whacked to decipher.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by gamaliel121(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Notin do gays!!
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
OP, are you related to the late Sam Okwaraji
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Emac34: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
gamaliel121:
Notin do gays!!
Explain
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
homosexuality is confusion.. homosexuals are confused..
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Laveda(f): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sometimes the major cause some girls go into lesbianism is just due to the number of heart breaks they've experienced.. They feel a man just can't love them for real.....they just feel he's using her for sex or so....

And yeah she runs into lesbianism embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Strawman: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
K9blunt:
If you're lesbian let me understand because...

Same thing goes for the gay, what's the idea of...

Did you actually expect a lesbian or gay NL member to open up and explain this to you?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by K9blunt(f): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Strawman:

Did you actually expect a lesbian or gay NL member to open up and explain this to you?

Well I just want to understand them. At least most of them wants to be understood.

1 Like

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by K9blunt(f): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
RexKex:
OP, are you related to the late Sam Okwaraji

Who is Sam okwaraji?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by cruzita(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
gay and lesbianism ke ,I haven't heard of these words before oooo.some one explain
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Strawman: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
K9blunt:

Well I just want to understand them. At least most of them wants to be understood.

Well those scenes you saw sha...

Those ladies using a Love Machine does not mean they love dīck; they could easily use anything else as long as it does the job.

As for gay guys, they would penetrate any hole in fact - I doubt they even care.

This is what I believe sha. Maybe if you eventually find an actual gay or lesbian to explain to you...
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by advanceDNA: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Well I think it's all in the head.I mean the human mentality.it could be natural, could be social, and it could be peer influenced....for example if u r a guy naked in a dark room and someone touches u down there but u r not allowed to touch back...there's every possibility u'll get pleasure since u can't tell if it's male or female touching u.but immediately the light comes on and u can see which gender is touching u. then ur mentality kicks in, u either continue or get mad depending on which attracts u, male or female.
So the issue isn't about the nature of the sexxual pleasure be it penetration or just caressing....its more about who u r with..cos i think guys have sex with some ladies in both holes.....so if u r a lesbian female u would prefer another female to stick a dildoo down there than for a man to do it.same thing will probably go for the gay guys..my opinion though..

5 Likes

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by PunterTim(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Guess That Notion Comes Alive When You Look @ Yourself In The Mirror And See What You've Got And What Some Set Of Guys Are Missing!
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by PunterTim(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
Sometimes the major cause some girls go into lesbianism is just due to the number of heart breaks they've experienced.. They feel a man just can't love them for real.....they just feel he's using her for sex or so....

Wow.It Becomes More Ridiculous When You Realize There Are Romantic,Loyal Guys Out There!
I For One Happen To Know One!
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

I am sorry but you are the one thats really confused...No offense but i feel you dont know anything about biology, homosexuals choose the way they are now no more than you choose to be straight(heterosexual), Stop insulting who they are just because you cant relate to it, its backward and not progressive, we are in the 21st century.

PS: If you must know, homosexuality can be found in nature, Sheeps are one of the most gayest species known, 10% of sheeps in a flock tend to have a sexual partner with the same sex, you can research if you want to, i hear people bashing gays and i shake my head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:

I really really doubt that...
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by missKiffy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Exactly my point, at least the men insert the dick in the anus (iyama) lipsrsealed but the ladies still use vibrators which indirectly means they still crave for a dick and they claim they are lesbians. Why not just go for the real thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Laveda(f): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
donnffd:

Why?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Laveda(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
PunterTim:
Wow.It Becomes More Ridiculous When You Realize There Are Romantic,Loyal Guys Out There!
Well..."Romantic" yes..."loyal"? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed rare ...
But you know...we all got our lives to liive....everyone's entitled to any sexuality he/she deems fit.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by K9blunt(f): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
PunterTim:

Lia Muhammed alert! grin
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by K9blunt(f): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
donnffd:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
Why?

Because you don't just change your sexuality due to some failed relationships,sexuality isn't a choice,if it was,90% of guys would have turned gay(girls are not easy to maintain you know) except you are bisexual other than that,I don't think so
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
donnffd:

I am sorry but you are the one thats really confused...No offense but i feel you dont know anything about biology, homosexuals choose the way they are now no more than you choose to be straight(heterosexual), Stop insulting who they are just because you cant relate to it, its backward and not progressive, we are in the 21st century.

PS: If you must know, homosexuality can be found in nature, Sheeps are one of the most gayest species known, 10% of sheeps in a flock tend to have a sexual partner with the same sex, you can research if you want to, i hear people bashing gays and i shake my head

"Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction" - Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre-

Homosexuality is choice, a very foolish choice. No one is ever born gay

There is nothing like moral in the animal kingdom. If a certain animal can kill her partner after mating, should human beings accept such too in our society?

"Homosexuality is death, and I choose life" - Michael Glatze(former gay activist)

Yes, we are in the 21st century where some folks think apes are their ancestors. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by stevecantrell: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
PunterTim:
Guess That Notion Comes Alive When You Look @ Yourself In The Mirror And See What You've Got And What Some Set Of Guys Are Missing!

Like which set of guys ?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by PunterTim(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevecantrell:

Like which set of guys ?
Gays! BTW,Are You Conscientiously Pricked!
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Laveda(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
donnffd:

Because you don't just change your sexuality due to some failed relationships,sexuality isn't a choice,if it was,90% of guys would have turned gay(girls are not easy to maintain you know) except you are bisexual other than that,I don't think so
Oh well...To me...its a choice...you don't force people onwhat to do with their body smiley
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
jmoore:

"Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction" - Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre-

There is nothing like moral in the animal kingdom. If a certain animal can kill her partner after mating, should human beings accept such too in our society?

"Homosexuality is death, and I choose life" - Michael Glatze(former gay activist)

Yes, we are in the 21st century where some folks think apes are their ancestors. smh

When and where did you choose to like girls?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by PunterTim(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
K9blunt:

Lia Muhammed alert! grin
Haha,*ssshh*,You Just Called Me A Fraud!
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
Oh well...To me...its a choice...you don't force people onwhat to do with their body smiley

We agree on one thing, everyone is free to do what they like with their bodies,so with that, homosexuals are free to fvck anyone they want

As for d choice part, can u tell me when and where you choose to start liking boys?
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by Laveda(f): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
donnffd:

We agree on one thing, everyone is free to do what they like with their bodies,so with that, homosexuals are free to fvck anyone they want

As for d choice part, can u tell me when and where you choose to start liking boys?
I don't understand this.
Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by IamLEGEND1: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
jmoore:

Re: Isn't Homosexuality , Hypocritical? by donnffd(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Laveda:
I don't understand this.

If sexuality is a choice, when and where did you choose yours?... I assume you are straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D / . / My Girl Has A Shiity Mentality!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.