Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen (16433 Views)

Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / Police Arrest Redeemed Pastor Involved In Burial Of Murdered Boy / Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by judedwriter(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2016
irepagbor:

Nigerians are so desperate. Why not wait for pastor to finish preaching?
so d pastor can bless the kidnappers so they can succeed in kidnappin him grin but seriously, Kidnappin in church is really wrong.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by tohbank(m): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2016
During Oyedepo's own the man no pay shi shi oooO
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Boeing777pilot: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:
Only 50 Million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These foolish kidnappers no get ambition. angry

If na me get this Markate, Na from 500 Million Naira we go start to price am.

May they kidnap the people that mean so much to you so you can have the luxury of pricing the ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by tiwiex(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
MadCow1:
Only 50 Million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

These foolish kidnappers no get ambition. angry

If na me get this Markate, Na from 500 Million Naira we go start to price am.

It is cheaper to find a new pastor na. He will be lucky if church set pay 50m. Churches value money more than people.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2016
allanphash7:
He must be a fake pastor

I thought holy spirit mush have shown him in 10D that something like that will happen

my dear brother, the fact that he is a pastor does not mean that he is 'super human' o ..... Pastors are human beings just like every other person! God not showing him on 10D does not mean he is fake o...... Please no join them yab pastors
Na only God sabi that part o..... I just pray he comes back in good health.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by holyokoto(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Why He no do miracle na?
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by oglalasioux(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Pheals:
curse they work o .... That's y dey free him

Nobody will tell you ransom was paid. Even the police deliver ransom money and later deny it. It's part of the rules of engagement.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2016
franconian:
grin Stolen wealth redistribution. grin

Pastor collects tithe without paying his own tithe... Now boys want his tithe.

The church should endeavour to pay the ransom tithe in full to avoid stories that touch.
After all, the ransom tithe will be paid from tithe also.
This is called "payment of tithe from tithe". grin

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2016
holyokoto:
Why He no do miracle na?
Miracle for TV is possibe but miracle for real life, impossible.
This is a real situation, so don't expect miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by lionel4mercy: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2016
Oh God, the God of all flesh, if the story is true, please locate the camp of this kidnappers and bring back this pastor so that these people in this nairaland will know of a truth that YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD.

Thank you for answer prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by kelmicheal: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2016
what did u expect from all those dead churches
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

May they kidnap the people that mean so much to you so you can have the luxury of pricing the ransom.

If only God actually loved you or listened to your prayers, your life would be better than it currently is.

Your prayers can't cure common headache.

And I would have prayed for your wretched family members to be kidnapped wholesale, but una life no get value.

Ewu Agric.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by MadCow1: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2016
tiwiex:

It is cheaper to find a new pastor na. He will be lucky if church set pay 50m. Churches value money more than people.

Lol
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty what did the curse achieve?,

Aunty those boys are already cursed like Cain in bible,
Curse no dey work for dia body again,

If dat Pastor go reach dia, him no gree pay ransom, him come dey preach Bible give those boys,

Na for coffin dem go carry am come back oh

grin grin grin Guy i de suspect u o!
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by anonimi: 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pheals:
I remember when they kidnapped winners chaple pastor as oyedepo curse them ...and he refused to pay

Are the pastors not cursed for STEALING from their congregation under the guise of tithes, seeds, pledges etc without giving anything back to the congregation and society at large as the old missionaries did in the form of:

- primary, vocational & secondary schools.
- health clinics and general hospitals

They can FOOL men but certainly they cannot fool God.

Matthew 7

A Tree Is Known by Its Fruit

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

I Never Knew You

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=matthew+7&ver=kjv

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2920815_fbimg1443594726987_jpegc00071cb2902eb1726fe8107c3b2dbb6
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Socketbet: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Money dey jhoor
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by mrwisesome: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na so the kidnapping things the work hmmm make them relice am na man of God ooooh
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by xtervaganza(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:
They will release him, na money those lazy guyz need.
like you have the spine to do what the lazy guys did
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Daslim180(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
xtervaganza:
like you have the spine to do what the lazy guys did

I don't have. Maybe you have.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by xtervaganza(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:

I don't have. Maybe you have.
that's not my point
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
IamChuzzy:
See photo @@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/01/rccg-senior-pastor-kidnapped-during.html
AND YOU THINK YOU CAN BE FOOLING PEOPLE TO VISIT YOUR BLOG? A LOOSER YOU ARE
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Daslim180(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
xtervaganza:
that's not my point

Then tell your point
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by solesy: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Psylas:
when the holy spirit fails, what do you expect the police to do
why would u say the holy spirit fails? The fact that there is a forum that give's u the freedom to express ur self dosen't mean u can type wit out thinking. Pls dont sin against the HOLY SPIRIT. GOD knows why he let this happen..
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by xtervaganza(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:

Then tell your point
you called them lazy which they are not. A lady guy would not storm a church and kidnap the pastor
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Daslim180(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
xtervaganza:
you called them lazy which they are not. A lady guy would not storm a church and kidnap the pastor

I called them lazy because they are not ready to work but instead, they are kidnapping.... Which ain't good.
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by xtervaganza(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Daslim180:

I called them lazy because they are not ready to work but instead, they are kidnapping.... Which ain't good.
kidnapping is a job too

It may appear bad to you but it's good to them
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Kposkila: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
allanphash7:
He must be a fake pastor

I thought holy spirit mush have shown him in 10D that something like that will happen

Read ur bible well, even Paul n silas whr kept in prison, n God saved both d jailer and his house hold, He's the unquestionable God, that's why he said we should give him thanks in every situation. Dat beats ur imagination right?
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by allanphash7(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
So even if your loved one dies through stray bullet or bomb blast you will still need to thank him for such right?
Kposkila:

Read ur bible well, even Paul n silas whr kept in prison, n God saved both d jailer and his house hold, He's the unquestionable God, that's why he said we should give him thanks in every situation. Dat beats ur imagination right?
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Kposkila: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
allanphash7:
So even if your loved one dies through stray bullet or bomb blast you will still need to thank him for such right?

Read John 11 :1-41, note dat lazrus was a friend and loved by Jesus, he even wept in verse 35, after he was dead n buried, as he was touched and moved with compassion, but wen he prayed in verse 41, he said "father I thank thee" even wen we lose a loved one and with heavy heart we can and should still thankGod, though it's. Not easy as humans, we could sing hymns n psalms in thanking him!
Re: Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen by Psylas(m): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
solesy:
why would u say the holy spirit fails? The fact that there is a forum that give's u the freedom to express ur self dosen't mean u can type wit out thinking. Pls dont sin against the HOLY SPIRIT. GOD knows why he let this happen..
sin my foot! GOD should just help them raise the #50m or death!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) / Kaduna: Terrorists Storm Kofar Gyan Low Cost Estate, Kidnap Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.