Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. (649 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Twill92: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Relationships, I doubt if it can ever be perfect but our choices make them worth it....

I got this from a friend, i gave my piece of good words to him but i feel we can also rub minds together and help someone else out there...

He got out of heartbreak not quite long and he decided to date this new lady he is into. As good friend, it was really a good thing to see him being fond of someone after 3 or more years and to us watching from a little distance, their love is as sweet as a first love...

(fast forward X2).... My friend has a good heart and a charming personality that you can never be bored around him... more of sanguine in his nature. He got along with his gf's bestfriend despite her very very blunt nature ( i wonder how he copes ooo cos i don't like the girl that much)... he explained to me how helpful the lady has been in upholding their relationship and blah blah blah...

(Skips to end)... Inshort, my guy got entangled in the middle of His gf and his gf's friend fight and it is obvious or lemme say the probability of the ladies coming back as friend is like 0.2 out of 1, you know ladies now ( make una no vex ooo)...He told me he wasn't the cause of their fight and his moves to settle things with both parties involved was not yielding a positive result...
The question now is, should he cut off every connections with the girlfriend's friend that has been helping him cos His lady doesn't seems much happy they still talk and if He cut off the connection and the ladies became friends back won't it backfire on Him?

your piece of mind plssssssss
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by iceberylin(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
That would depend on he's Girlfriend not Nairalanders....
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Justiyke4u: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
But you did not add "please I need your advice" and "no insult please" Now to the topic, since he is never the source of the fight I think keeping a little distance from the fight for some time will help because the girls might misinterpret his trying to settle the issue by all means. His girl in particular might become suspicious about him and the other girl. Girls can think a lot you know

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Lordskyes(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Really... grin grin angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Ussyyn(m): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2016
ayam coming
Re: Your Girlfriend Or Your Girlfriend's Friend. by Feranchek(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Make I go brush teetg

(1) (Reply)

What Is This?? Pregnant Draya Michele Poses N@ked In New Photos Here... / Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. / How To Win The Heart Of A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.