Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (53450 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Deexxy:

Your nemesis. undecided

If wishes were horses......
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

If wishes were horses......
Beggars like you would ride. undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
Deexxy:

Beggars like you would ride. undecided

Let them be. I don't have your time.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
doveda:

Let them be. I don't have your time.
Oh you're suddenly scathing away?

Scaredy bítch. undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by doveda: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Deexxy:

Oh you're suddenly scathing away?

My mother is a Scaredy bítch. undecided

You are boring

Get lost!
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Oladeeone: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Addicted2Women:
This is the reason why Girls don't respect guys in this country.
I see thirsty ass niggas everywhere.

If i want to fucck, i will just tell you i want to fucck, if you don't want, fine.
I will drive to any university and pick any hot chick i want and go smash her.

Correct guy, if u get any olosho around auchi in edo pls Link me jare
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
ENDTIME WOOING
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by gemale(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
C as dude ready 2 go 007 all because of puna. Code name & all dt shii. I c dis dude I get hope.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
MissGdope:

nna oya clap for yaself naw!
You think think you're so hardcore now...such a player grin grin cheesy
i pity you
grin sweetheart.. I ain't a player ok, I just couldn't take the gals attitude no more so I gave her the red.
Understand me, coz am too much for her.

BTW sweetie, I think you look awesome, when are you free? cool

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

The lie is real .
Mgbeke forming funky ...the way you dey like monkey wey escape zoo girls dey toast you so.
You simply don't know me nigg*.
So don't worry till u see me for real.
BTW u must be a haemophrodite, or a ghost, and ur name sounds b!tchy too!!
motherfuck*r
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by morganacanta: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
franklingud:

motherfuck*r
Go watch Merlin youwill know where my name came from.Oh I forgot ,you have no TV.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by morganacanta: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
franklingud:

motherfuck*r
Learn how to diss . .you sound like an amature still sucking his mama's deflated mammary glands .
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
franklingud:

grin sweetheart.. I ain't a player ok, I just couldn't take the gals attitude no more so I gave her the red.
Understand me, coz am too much for her.

BTW sweetie, I think you look awesome, when are you free? cool

Why do you think you're too much for her. Hmm you must be looking like a mix of chris brown amd trey songz #superhot in order to make that statement but if you dont then u Berra wake up cheesy
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
MissGdope:

Why do you think you're too much for her. Hmm you must be looking like a mix of chris brown amd trey songz #superhot in order to make that statement but if you dont then u Berra wake up cheesy
Both guys don't match up to me honey.
cool
Again When are you free?? smiley
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

Learn how to diss . .you sound like an amature still sucking his mama's deflated mammary glands .
Is this all you can do?? Perv, I bet ur mama regrets d day she conceived u.

Wasted sperm.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
morganacanta:

Wasted sperm.
And oh! I get it now. U r a B!TCH, that's why ur useless name sounds b!tchy too!!
Smelly cunt.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by morganacanta: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
franklingud:

Wasted sperm.
And oh! I get it now. U r a B!TCH, that's why ur useless name sounds b!tchy too!!
Smelly cunt.
Where else do you find a jobless broke nigga at 40 ...fighting on Nairaland.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by franklingud(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
morganacanta:

Where else do you find a jobless broke nigga at 40 ...fighting on Nairaland.
Me and you who started the fight? B!tch.
You started it and you will end it.. asshoIe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Two Sisters Set To Wed Same Day In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.