Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (53439 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by legendte(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
conji na bastard
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by sulmeza(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mtcheew...shameless iddiat
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by LordBaelish: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
desperado ti take over...

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol .. That girl get game cool
Dey give guys schedule
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Jaymima(f): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
ashmanpolo:
That Dude is a fucking nazi
So Fucking true German spy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by RexTramadol1: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dis guy no wan develop!
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
No adult would that.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by blackboy2star(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Awon werey meji shocked
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by xtervaganza(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahahahha the guy na confirm player and e be like say the girl wan do

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ikbnice(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin
u must av done that a millionth time.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by PrinceRhaeger: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
hahaaHha .....This guy is a psychotic bastard.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Owliver(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin
hahaha you caught me man. this don happen to me plenty times grin
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by morganacanta: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
franklingud:
I can never stoop dis low for a girl, be you who.
One fish-brain thought she could mess with me but I have given her the RED CARD.

If you ain't fvcking me then fvck off, can't friend zone me neither.
She calls me till 2day but I ain't picking her calls, coz I don't want her no more. #yeah
The lie is real .
Mgbeke forming funky ...the way you dey like monkey wey escape zoo girls dey toast you so.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by sammyjizzy: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
l'm just here to read comments..
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
The bird has left the net koo. The train has left the station nii.

Yeye boy ashewo osi.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by morganacanta: 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
dre11:
See how desperate this guy is.......
Has it gotten to the stage where people just don't care anymore if you're in a relationship undecided

should we now blame some ladies that do ignore guys who try to strike a conversation with them online......

Your stupidity is real.
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
LWTMB4H
Wch kind desperation b dat sef

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
"The bird has left the nest"

Hahaha lmao

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by misspicy(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
stanbuggy:
Where is ya sense of humor.don't be a kill joy
I don't have any undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some guys would back off immediately they are hinted on such but some would want to play second fiddle for whatevs sad embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by E383: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lmao! This kind dude though.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by EmperorTayo1864(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Omg, what a stupid guy he is Chaii,side nigga. Smh
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
franklingud:
I can never stoop dis low for a girl, be you who.
One fish-brain thought she could mess with me but I have given her the RED CARD.

If you ain't fvcking me then fvck off, can't friend zone me neither.
She calls me till 2day but I ain't picking her calls, coz I don't want her no more. #yeah
Many niggaz acting like puss1es. Dang! You the man bruv!

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by tivta(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na agro cause am...
Seriously though I no niggas that can chase a girl for over two years even when the girl is in a relationship, they are popular in lagos, if only they could chase money that way...

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
tivta:
Na agro cause am...
Seriously though I no niggas that can chase a girl for over two years even when the girl is in a relationship, they are popular in lagos, if only they could chase money that way...
Very sad and lame.angry

Wetin dey do guys sef? Many men dey fall hand big-time!
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maycher:
Side nigga?? I dy shame for that guy.
Doesn't he have a lil ego at least?? Someone needs to slap some sense into that brain of his.
These are the kinda guys that write "thanks for accepting my request" on a girl's facebook wall.
And they will like every damn thing a girl posts on FB. Rubbish!
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by tpiaobsession: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wonder why people expend so much time and energy sneaking around like boko haram terrorists.

Is that how to live?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by ucnwafor(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lobbish undecidedLobbish
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by Deexxy: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
doveda:
naijaboiy, is that you
Try not to be stùpid always. smiley
Re: Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) by PunterTim(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.