Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. (64838 Views)

Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / When Your Girl Friend Sleeps Around / UNBELIEVABLE : Guy Walks Around With His Heart Detached From His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by pheesayor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males

Your friend is gay
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Airfoce1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Very anoying i just it
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Manofvalor1: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your friend may be a nudist who likes being free and going without clothes. But how close are you guys.?. If you guys are really close pals then talk to friend in a cordial but stern way. Tell him;guy i dont want you moving around naked in my house,it creeps me out,cos my friends,neighbours or family may walk in and see you naked and what would they think.?. Pls. Guy stop it. When you say these to him am sure he would understand. At least tell him to wear only a boxer or brief.buy him one if he lacks.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Manofvalor1: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your friend may be a nudist who likes being free and going without clothes. But how close are you guys.?. If you guys are really close pals then talk to ur friend in a cordial but stern way. Tell him;guy i dont want you moving around naked in my house,it creeps me out,cos my friends,neighbours or family may walk in and see you naked and what would they think.?. Pls. Guy stop it. When you say these to him am sure he would understand. At least tell him to wear only a boxer or brief.buy him one if he lacks.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Adonis86(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Let him know your feelings about it. Atimes boys are like that, it was a commonplace during my secondary school days since we are all boys... But it's expected to be overgrown with time. How old is he?
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by PAQ(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pishur or I dunbeliv it
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by andyanders: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is gay. Cover your asssssssssss or tell him straight to leave your house.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
nonsense.....
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
He's just a somnambulist Cmon! One of those bad habits that weren't taken care of at childhood.

I remember being told d ffg morning I pee' d inside my cousin's chilled bathe water back in the days myself... Can't get myself to believe that until I learned how near death a fukcing tired sleeping man is.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by classicdude1(m): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
End times

he needs special deliverances....

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Iykon1313(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Be serious about it with him his freedom stops where your right begins

Better use ur head b4 u go wake up one day unclad with the guy. Ur nyash go just burst. Give am race joor
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Maybe he wants you to experience all his glory shocked
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by lawlahbammy(f): 3:21am On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Smartsyn:
Rub dry pepper on the bed spread and opt to sleep in the cushion.

Thank me later.

**wicked**
gringringringrin
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by QueenEdna(f): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2016
You haven't done anything wrong, it's your house he should live by your rules.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Onyiido: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Your yansh hole is about to be compromised.. If you like.. Continue playing with fire..
u funny oooo
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 14, 2016
He probably thinks it all good coz you both males, that why he walks around naked.

He taking it abit too far laying in bed with u naked lol, but it good u got your boundaries in place smiley
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by mcsnup: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2016
DrTizzle:

Honestly guy, the question I was anticipating you'd ask was, ''What kind of death befits such an indelicate behavior of his''....To be honest with you, for the fact that you haven't Beheaded that guy in public square, only leaves me pondering about your state of sexuality. I'm a promising psychologist and these are the 3 pre-conclusive hypothesis that serves as the basis of my opinion about your sexuality. Don't be offended by them, it's Progressive Experimental Behavioral Psychology.(PEBP):

1. The nature of your response to his ill-timed unclothedness
2. Your failure to have irrationally countered
3 A ludicrous state of your emotional expression because he his upset.

Finally my evaluative analysis:
Your freind should be drowned, while you should be burnt alive....smh
your stupidity is stunning and giving your claim of of been promising I find you highly irrelevant...and you even they claim to speak honestly, well honestly have you heard of the word 'NATURIST'? op your friend is one of such, you find them here and there, depending on upbringing and tribe some do not see anything wrong with public nudity. he is comfortable with sleeping naked and you are not, whether na you day foot bill or not, you have a write to express your discomfort to him and please do this sternly not cautiously, if you are able to express your displeasure he would adjust...not expect him to change he wouldn't the best you would get from him is adjustment.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by onunwa21(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Your yansh hole is about to be compromised.. If you like.. Continue playing with fire..
grin[/color] grin[color=#000000] grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Justiyke4u: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Iykon1313:

Better use ur head b4 u go wake up one day unclad with the guy. Ur nyash go just burst. Give am race joor
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
hector:
@op. Nawao, but he is guy like u na. Why do u find the unclothedness of another guy irritating? where did u grow up? u certainly did not attend a boarding sch if not u wont be sounding this way. Such are common in University male hostels especially in the bathrooms n inside the rooms.

I av seen many naked guys than av seen naked girls n it didnt do shit to me. How abt village streams whre all the boys bath together after playing football or something. unless if the guy has kror kror in his skin or he is dirty if not what is there? learn to adjust jor... life na management afterall u ar not perfect or is it because u ar the one paying the rent?

As a matter of fact, i do go naked most of the time n nobody has told me shit. I nor fit wear cloth sleep at all. Even wen i visit my frnd or my sis i sleep naked with them on their bed i only use bedsheet to cover myself at times if the a.c is too cold.

*coughs*
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Manofvalor1:
Your friend may be a nudist who likes being free and going without clothes. But how close are you guys.?. If you guys are really close pals then talk to ur friend in a cordial but stern way. Tell him;guy i dont want you moving around naked in my house,it creeps me out,cos my friends,neighbours or family may walk in and see you naked and what would they think.?. Pls. Guy stop it. When you say these to him am sure he would understand. At least tell him to wear only a boxer or brief.buy him one if he lacks.

Well said!
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by tete7000(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Chillext:
My friend sleeps and walk around naked in my house, even on the same bed. I told him I don't like it and he got upset..... Have I done wrong?.
We are both males

If he gets upset, you too get angry. You set the standard in your house not your friend; if he is not happy with your standard, let him move out.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Dewze(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Hahahaha! I wan laugh die. Guy there is nothing subtle about you abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by multicolored(f): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Is he gay
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2016
Omo ginger that guy. If he can't live by ur rules, he should get dafuq out of ur crib.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by DrTizzle: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
mcsnup:
your stupidity is stunning and giving your claim of of been promising I find you highly irrelevant...and you even they claim to speak honestly, well honestly have you heard of the word 'NATURIST'? op your friend is one of such, you find them here and there, depending on upbringing and tribe some do not see anything wrong with public nudity. he is comfortable with sleeping naked and you are not, whether na you day foot bill or not, you have a write to express your discomfort to him and please do this sternly not cautiously, if you are able to express your displeasure he would adjust...not expect him to change he wouldn't the best you would get from him is adjustment.

All these nobody-wannabees, that just want to be heard by all means necessary. OK bros we've finally heard you. Are you happy now. grin Having a lexical exchange with someone with an IQ of approximately 2.5, is all you can expect on free social networks this days. Lemme guess your chronological age, hmmm.. should be something equivalent to 9 and the half or perhaps 7 and the half. I gotta ask tho, how did you make in here. Less i forget, its a free to join network. Most importantly, how did you manage your way through the graphical user interface...Ohh wait I know the answer to that one.....One of your younger ones helped you signed up because it's pretty much obvious, you couldn't have done it all by your self. This is my psychological evaluation on your behavioral pattern:

Doctor's diagnosis:After spending little time with and gathering enough evidences from my experiment on Patient KOLO 1; I can happily conclude that Patient KOLO 1 exhibits a paranoiac psychological disorder characterized by persecution of grandeur, thus Patient KOLO 1 is considered as a possible threat to children btw the age of 2 and 3 and liable to hurt older people btw the age of 70 and above. This mental disorder is progressive, uhmm, rare too and if left untreated can lead to something much fatal than this. I had few of my mental health Doctors confirm my theory and it was admissible.
Finally I recommend that only a secure and top quality mental facility will be able to accommodate Patient KOLO 1. Thank you...

If they born you well again look for my trouble and watch to see my next reply..You wanna act like a crazy goat, I'd bring crazy to your doorstep...OPONU OBO '(2nd word means monkey, don't know the meaning of d 1st)...but its yoruba sha, and feel free to google it...Goofball.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Princephelar(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
PAQ:
Pishur or I dunbeliv it
I was actually thinking "won't anyone gimme d adonblivit cooment"?
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
chi4ik4:
your friend belongs to secret society!! run for your life..

GBAMMMMM!!!!!
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by MrCork: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chillext:
We are both males

..bro...he wants to phucck you.. truss me! smiley
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by Ruttashobolwa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chillext:
We are both males

Tell him to leave and give him dead line and he needs to see your serious.
Re: My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Nigerians are always funny with comments, he is gay, he wants to fvck you, he is in a secret cult, send him packing, do you guys live in the real world at all, is everything always that simple, for them to be living together I doubt if it is that easy to have him move out, and I know girls living together whether in a hostel or house do it a lot, guys also do it in second school hostel things, guys shower together and all that but the older we get and more exposed it seems and feels wrong and we all curb it, the OPs friend obviously never did learn to curb his and for a guy to do that with you, means he feels very free and comfortable around because most guys won't but these things do happen, when guys are staying together, they could shower leaving the door open, come out and change in front of each other, laugh and tease each other about their size and if that is what u use on those girls and all, if anyone doesn't speak up about being uncomfortable about it, that ish continues, just tell your friend you were once ok with it but now it irks you and makes u really uncomfortable, be honest about how it makes u feel, repeat it till it starts making him feel uncomfortable too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.